rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the Auntie Christ - 54 year old cunt sued her 12 year old nephew

And you may have guessed it - she in HR.

Check out the cunt:
[Image: woman-sues-11-year-old-nephew-hug-broke-wrist#img-1]

Quote:Quote:

The aunt, Jennifer Connell, claimed her nephew acted unreasonably when his exuberant greeting caused her to fall and break her wrist in 2011
Wait. Did she not sue him for the time that he was a baby and gave her a "golden shower"?

The aunt, who was seeking $127,000 in damages, told the court that she had found it “difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate” at a recent party
You are old. You have no future. You are way pass the wall.
Deal with it without dragging your family into it.

“We do not take great pleasure in bringing a minor to court,” the aunt’s lawyer, William Beckert, said, according to the Daily News. “She is not here enjoying a moment of this.”

But the nephew, who was eight at the time of the hug, “should have known better”.

“We have rules for children,” the lawyer continued. “He was not careful. He was unsafe.”
Yes. His parents should inform him that childless women are danger to their environment.
And "she is not enjoying herself"? Wow. We should feel sorry for her or something?

In other news, it seems that she wanted to "trigger the insurance"

The family, according to CNN, remains tight knit: Connell said that she had helped the boy shop for a Halloween costume in the past few weeks

First, we all know how CNN is adherent to the truth. Second, they were probably shopping for a costume of Silence (from Doctor WHO)
[Image: article-1377089-0B9544D200000578-772_634x724.jpg]
Because she would want everyone not to remember her once they look away.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dupe.

Still on the first page of this sub-forum--jus' sayin'.

thread-51039.html

Dupe.... but I like the "Auntie Christ" in the title....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin