rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peek at my Product

Peek at my Product

Edit

Peek at my Product

Edit

Peek at my Product

I visited some trading fares in China and I ended up starting my own business back in my home country. I been to China twice and stayed in total 4 months.

Peek at my Product

On your other post you said you would write about interning in companies, looked at your blog and couldnt find anything.

I would love to read an article about this and i believe that you will probably also target a new set of individuals.

Peek at my Product

It seems like this model would work for american companies as well. Well done.

Peek at my Product

Great content.

Peek at my Product

Pitt, I will be launching an internship product shortly after my career product launch.

Peek at my Product

You've done a great job of preselling your product on this forum, I've already got my credit card pulled out and I'm ready to buy. When is it coming out?

Peek at my Product

Launch August 24th - although I'll be letting some people in earlier to start testing it out.

I'll shoot you a PM or email.

Peek at my Product

Edit

Peek at my Product

Edit

Peek at my Product

Solid stuff man.

Peek at my Product

Good content. What's your general business plan to monetize it? Are you going to create a website offering most of the content free to build a readership, and then try and upsell people on individual coaching and CV review? Maybe have a members only section with video content or something for a monthly fee?

Peek at my Product

Edit