rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Coach Smashes Player's Ex-Wife, Gets Dealt With

[Image: barnes26f-2-web.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

NBA bad boy Matt Barnes insisted Thursday that it was concern for his kids — and not jealousy — that drove him to race to his former marital home, where he got into a brawl with Knicks coach Derek Fisher.

Barnes told ESPN radio he was at his home in Marina del Rey, Calif., at around 10 p.m. Saturday when he got a text from son Carter, one of his twin 6-year-old boys with ex-“Basketball Wives” star Gloria Govan.

During a subsequent FaceTime chat, the hotheaded, 6-foot-7 Barnes said, “I knew something was wrong.”

“I was like, ‘What’s wrong, Carter?’ and he shook his head ‘no.’ Then he lays his head down on the couch, puts a pillow in front of his face and says, ‘Mommy’s friend Derek is here,’ ” Barnes recalled.

Barnes, 35, said he also spoke with son Isaiah and was worried the boys were “uncomfortable” having another man — in this case, his former Lakers teammate and pal Fisher — in their Redondo Beach house, so he went over.

Barnes, who plays for the Memphis Grizzlies, admitted things “escalated” following his arrival, but he refused to elaborate, citing “potential litigation,” according to ESPN.

Sources have told The Post, which first revealed the love-triangle dustup, that Barnes “went crazy” and attacked Fisher, 41, who was among about 10 people he found gathered around a backyard bonfire.

Govan and several guests tried to break up the fight, but Barnes backed off only when one of his sons begged him to stop, TMZ reported.

In a text to a pal afterward, Barnes allegedly claimed he targeted both Fisher and Govan.

“I kicked his ass from the back yard to the front room, and spit in her face,” the text said, according to a source.

But a source close to Barnes told The Post Thursday that he blew his stack because he discovered Fisher had been seeing Govan — whom Barnes filed to divorce in January — for longer than he initially thought.

Barnes has a history of bad behavior that includes an arrest on suspicion of domestic violence against Govan — a charge later dropped — and three foulmouthed outbursts on the court last season that cost him $100,000 in fines.

Barnes told reporters at a Grizzlies practice Thursday morning that he had no regrets — “none at all” — regarding the bout with Fisher, whom he described as a one-time pal.

“We were friends. We were good friends at one point,” he said.

He also insisted to ESPN it took him only 15 minutes to get to Govan’s house.

“I can’t believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up,” he said.

But sources have told The Post — which featured the story on the front page Thursday — that Barnes actually drove from the Grizzlies’ training camp in Santa Barbara to confront Fisher.

That trip, about 100 miles, could have taken around 90 minutes. Police say the clash at Govan’s house took place at 11:45 p.m. Saturday — 105 minutes after Barnes claims he got the text from his son.

Fisher, who filed for divorce from his wife, Candace, in March, told reporters he was “basically done kind of, I guess, talking about the situation directly.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/08/matt-barnes...le-attack/

What's funnier:

1) Fact he married a chick 10 yrs older than him as a pro athlete
2) Fact he's pissed about an ex that's 10 yrs older than him that has moved on when he's a pro athlete

So...he's a simp?

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Nah he's just a fucking hot head. D fish and he played on the lakers together at one point.

When it said his ex wife was featured on one of those reality tv shows, I knew it was bad news for him. It seems like he couldn't deal with his ex wife getting over on him and a lack of control of his former whole family unit.

Don't blow your lid when life hands you something other than unanimous wins.

I see that Derek Fisher doesn't just nail game winning 3 pointers.

What's up with these guys always sharing the same pool of high level groupies. Is it really that hard to step outside that social circle and find new pussy that isn't some dude's wife or pro ballfucker?

A guy like Fisher can't get any other pussy than his friends ex old lady with her two kids at home? That's a pretty thirsty look.

There are no winners here.

He went over "to protect and care for his sons". A bullshit excuse.

Quote: (10-09-2015 11:06 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

What's up with these guys always sharing the same pool of high level groupies. Is it really that hard to step outside that social circle and find new pussy that isn't some dude's wife or pro ballfucker?

Yeah. I don't get this either. It isn't just ball players but also rappers too. I kind of understand a ONS but c'mon. Why wife up some chick who has a reputation for fucking ballers and rappers?

The one that especially gets me is Kanye West. He's supposedly pretty red pill by some of his songs, and then he goes and marries Kim Kardashian whose only claim to fame is making a sex tape with some dude I never heard about. WTF?

I sort of get it with playboy models, but everyone knows that those bunnies get fucked out like crazy at playboy parties and by Hefner. Why wife something like that up when you can find girls just as hot at any state university in the south.

I don't expect these high status guys to be marrying virgins, but you would think they would at least expect a future wife to keep that past locked down and private. Even I wasn't that dumb back before taking the redpill. I just don't get it. A one night stand, sure. Wife???

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Quote: (10-09-2015 10:09 PM)jariel Wrote:  

She is 45 here, WYB?

WB but would not wife up and would not fuck while her kids are in the next room, unless it was like a 2am booty call and the kids were asleep.

You can be arrested for "suspicion of domestic violence"?

Its bad on both ends here. You would think there is enough pussy going around where Derek Fisher ain't have to fuck scraps, you would think Barnes to have some sense not to get involved with that broad.

There is a mentality in North America where people tend to do the same things, smash the same lizards etc. It's not kosher unless the poosy has been validated by another teammate.
Me, a regular joe, with nowhere near the money of these guys can easily take a small 3 hour flight and smash to my hearts content, not far off the coast of the American continent but these guys don't know how to source fresh punani?

It's truly amazing. A lot of them need training on how to find and manage their lizards. They can hit touchdowns and run pick and roll to perfection but get picked off by high school dropouts regularly on basic schemes.

They should take a note out of the book of people like Mutombo, Hakeem and Manute Bol.

Manute was a black vaulting pole but got himself a nice 18 year old dime from back home when he was tired of running through American sluts. Speak to his camp on how he managed her and prevented her from becoming polluted.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-10-2015 09:20 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

You can be arrested for "suspicion of domestic violence"?

Yeah its called "Conflict with vagina bearing individual while armed with a penis"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (10-10-2015 01:50 PM)Moma Wrote:  

They should take a note out of the book of people like Mutombo, Hakeem and Manute Bol.

Manute was a black vaulting pole but got himself a nice 18 year old dime from back home when he was tired of running through American sluts. Speak to his camp on how he managed her and prevented her from becoming polluted.

Alll these NBA players should just follow the lead of Wilt Chamberlain. Even if he was exaggerating about his legendary lay count of 20,000 by 75% the numbers he ended up with would still be pretty damn impressive for a lifetime. Let's assume he laid 5,000 women in his lifetime for sure.

Now imagine if most NBA players applied themselves like Wilt Chamberlain and laid a "modest" hypothetical 5k each. There's only something like <500 players in the nba. Even if each and every one of these guys was boning a fresh new pussy to reach 5,000 that would still only be 2.5 million pussies getting boned in the continental USA. That's a sizeable pool of attractive young women in the land of obesity but it still wouldn't mess the overall pool of attractive and available women up more than it already is now.

Quote: (10-10-2015 04:44 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

She is 45 here, WYB?

WB but would not wife up and would not fuck while her kids are in the next room, unless it was like a 2am booty call and the kids were asleep.

No white lizard would look like that 45.

WB, no question about that.

Quote: (10-10-2015 03:44 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

She is 45 here, WYB?

[Image: gloria-govan-main-e1444485359940.jpg?w=700]

Who's down with OPP?
Every last homie (except Matt Barnes)

Quote: (10-09-2015 11:06 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

It sounds like common sense, you would think. Why do celebrities do this?
I think we're underestimating a few things:

1. Pro athletes and celebrities get all caught up in their own worlds. They generally don't have any interests or lives outside of the sport. A lot of them are one-dimensional. (Kareem Abdul-Jabaar was an example of an exception). They run in the same circles with each other, they socialize with each other, and they work with each other. After a while, it all becomes natural.

They get tunnel vision, and they lose perspective of the bigger picture. It's the consequence of a fast-paced, closed lifestyle.

2. Lots of guys just don't know how to go abroad and travel and pick their apples from a different tree. Again, to do this takes a certain mentality. And from what I've seen, not every guy is capable of it. Some guys just don't know how, and are just terrified of stepping outside the comfort zone.

We have to remember that these athletes and celebrities have been catered to for their entire adult lives. They are used to being the center of attention. They are not going to just fly into the DR, learn Spanish, and work the crowd. Not going to happen, fellas. Maybe one in a thousand, but not for most.

3. Don't underestimate the power of jealousy and lust. Those two things go hand in hand. You've seen the face and body of this little minx here. Some ass is so good, it's worth fighting for, from some guys' perspective. Especially when you've got kids and pride involved. She also looks like a real manipuladora, as we say.

All in all, his actions make sense from his perspective. I wouldn't do something like that (I don't think!), but under the right circumstances, a lot of guys would.

So now the kids will be scared to tell the daddy things for the fear that he'll go on a rampage and get arrested. If they're broken up, she can see who she wants, right? If they're together, and she's cheating, then dump the worthless bitch...

It's not always that simple, but sometimes it is. Some may see him beating this guy up as being Alpha, but in essence it was a beta move. If the guy was Mike Tyson he would have stuck his head under a pillow and cried. Either way, as others have said, this has nothing to do with his kids, it's because he's still hung up on her, and she's over him.

I've had some serious thoughts about this situation, and I kind of wanted to let the discussion develop on its own before sharing them.

First, let's start with Derek Fisher.

Dude is nothing but a scumbag.

Two years ago, he was the President of the Player's Union, who clearly turned a blind eye while Billy Hunter was robbing the union blind -- Hunter was misappropriating funds left and right, when shit went left, Fisher was at the head of a lawsuit against Hunter, despite the fact that he had benefited from those misappropriated funds in the form of gifts from Hunter purchased with union dues.

Last year, he inexplicably divorced his wife, prior to serving her with divorce papers, he cleared out his place and didn't return her phone calls or texts for two weeks -- maybe something happened between them, but his actions definitely looked suspect.

During his career he weaseled his way out of two contracts with teams, using his children as the excuse both times. The first time he used his daughter's illness to get out of his contract with the Utah Jazz so he could move back to L.A. and sign with the Lakers -- during the season. The second time it happened while he was a member of the Dallas Mavericks, who were in a down year and not expected to make the playoffs, so he said he needed to be closer to home, closer to his family in L.A., only to get released from his contract and immediately sign with Oklahoma City, a sure-fire playoff team that is a three hour drive from Dallas.

Now as the coach of the Knicks, he is being paid $25 million over five years, while the team is pure ass. Even though the team is prepping for the season, he told the team he needed to travel to L.A. for the weekend to see his children, when the real reason was so he could go get all up Gloria Govan's fine ass cakes.

Fisher has a habit of using his children as an excuse so that he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do. To tell the team he needed to be away for the sake of his children, then end up on the front page of the newspaper, and miss the team's next practice two days after this shit popped off is just ridiculous.

One day I could see Fisher getting involved in politics.

Gloria Govan and her sister Laura Govan are Blexicans who fuck with nothing but NBA players. As Quintius stated previously, these athletes fuck with the women who are able to get into their "exclusive circle". Women like the Govan sisters have fucked a lot of NBA ballers; however, it's the dumb niggas like Gilbert Arenas and Matt Barnes who made the erroneous decision to wife them up. Both sisters are attractive as hell, but both of them have been dumped by their men, even after having their children -- Arenas just kicked Laura and the kids out of his house -- which should tell you what you need to know about them. They fuck NBA ballers, marry NBA players, and get divorced by NBA ballers, and they're ten years apart, so Gloria brought her younger sister Laura into the "look for, lick down, and lock up a rich nigga game".

For this situation, Gloria makes a mistake by bringing another man around her children too soon, one that many Black women operating as divorced/single mothers make. Matt Barnes is an incredibly active father, for her to be bringing around "mommy's friend Derek" while the ink is still drying on the divorce papers, is the definition of irresponsibility.

If she wants to fuck Derek Fisher, that's cool, but they can do that shit in a more discrete manner. Her actions indicate that she cares more about her pussy than her children's feelings, children who still love their father even if he and their mother are no longer married.

As another poster mentioned, there are literally no winners here. We're talking about a situation in which a bunch of rich Blacks are caught up in the usual nigga shit, and as usual, it's front-page newsworthy.

Quote: (10-10-2015 03:44 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

She is 45 here, WYB?

Ehhh, dunno about that.

Rare? Yes. Not unheard of however.

Would rather bang an even older Anniston than that broad. And that without even bringing up the likely cock counts between the two.

Lots of simp basketballers and rappers it seems, and quite frankly, the only reason I can see for crap like this to be brought up on the forum is to publicize their complete lack of manhood.

Good video on Matt Barnes' life. Barnes has a bad reputation but actually seems to be a cool guy. His life story is actually pretty wild to say the least.

True, he made a mistake by having kids with a known NBA groupie. But it seems that his kids actually enjoy hanging out with him, more than they would enjoy spending time with their mom who's probably on the constant lookout for some new NBA dick.

Quote: (10-12-2015 10:33 AM)jariel Wrote:  

As another poster mentioned, there are literally no winners here. We're talking about a situation in which a bunch of rich Blacks are caught up in the usual nigga shit, and as usual, it's front-page newsworthy.

Reminds me of the boondocks

Had no idea DFish was such a slimeball, just another reason to root against the Knicks

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar