rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Victor Cruz's Main Chick Sends A Group Text To His Sideline Hoes

[Image: elaina-watley-and-victor-cruz-5-pic.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Some athletes really can’t stay faithful in a room full of hoes. Despite being a model citizen and ambassador for the New York Giants, it appears that Victor Cruz isn’t as clean cut as we all thought.

Mediatakeout obtained a screenshot text from Vic’s fiance, Elaina Watley, that she sent to all of his sidechicks in hopes of destroying Cruz’s stable of thots. Let’s just say, her crushing text may have been the final blow to their connection to the star receiver. Check out the screenshot below.

After not even playing a single down this season, you would have thought that Victor was more focused on trying to return to the field. Instead, Cruz is busy trying to get first downs against team thottie. Shape up Victor, New York is going to need you on Sundays.

http://theurbandaily.com/2015/10/06/vict...idechicks/

[Image: cruz.jpg]

Why is the text "should introduce each" in italics? This seems fake. I don't think you can send texts in a different font style.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:28 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Some athletes really can’t stay faithful in a room full of hoes. Despite being a model citizen and ambassador for the New York Giants, it appears that Victor Cruz isn’t as clean cut as we all thought.

Mediatakeout obtained a screenshot text from Vic’s fiance, Elaina Watley, that she sent to all of his sidechicks in hopes of destroying Cruz’s stable of thots. Let’s just say, her crushing text may have been the final blow to their connection to the star receiver. Check out the screenshot below.

After not even playing a single down this season, you would have thought that Victor was more focused on trying to return to the field. Instead, Cruz is busy trying to get first downs against team thottie. Shape up Victor, New York is going to need you on Sundays.

http://theurbandaily.com/2015/10/06/vict...idechicks/

[Image: cruz.jpg]

Do any of the girls who received the message really give a fuck what his fiance (If that's an accurate picture, he's seriously dating down) thinks or says? That's not a rhetorical question. I'm really not sure. I also doubt their attention spans would allow them to get past the second sentence of that message.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Why is the text "should introduce each" in italics? This seems fake. I don't think you can send texts in a different font style.

I agree it's obviously fake.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

That chick exudes class wearing that t-shirt.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:48 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

That's Givenchy.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:49 PM)jariel Wrote:  

That's Givenchy.

How can you tell?

Quote: (10-06-2015 06:14 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

That's Givenchy.

How can you tell?

He can tell because he's seen plenty of hoes in Miami wearing that Givenchy angry dog tee.

And it does look good on big blasian tits.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (10-06-2015 06:29 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

And it does look good on big blasian tits.

Everything looks good on big blasian tits.

He needs a new main chick.

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with it..... but if I was a famous millionaire elite athlete, well.... I wouldn't be marrying that, or even dating it... if it was lucky I'd let it give me head one morning while I was taking a shit.
[Image: Victor-Cruz.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (10-06-2015 06:40 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with it..... but if I was famous a millionaire elite athlete, well.... I wouldnt be marrying that, or even dating it... if it was lucky I'd let it give me head one morning while I'm taking a shit.

Exactly.

He already knows she won't leave, this was just a shitty attempt at a publicity stunt.

He might as well parlay it into fucking the main and the side chicks at the same time. Take a page from Mo Williams' book. Or go full Mormon with it and sister-wife all of 'em.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:34 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Do any of the girls who received the message really give a fuck what his fiance (If that's an accurate picture, he's seriously dating down) thinks or says? That's not a rhetorical question. I'm really not sure. I also doubt their attention spans would allow them to get past the second sentence of that message.

Hell no. These sloots care about one thing - getting pregnant! Sport whores are the type to spit after a BJ and try to impregnate themselves in the bathroom. It's like winning the lottery for them.

Then they use the "we have a child together" angle to attempt a marriage trap.

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:38 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:32 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I agree it's obviously fake.

In my experience a guy's main never actually has his full name in her phone.

That's Givenchy.

So because it has a designer tag it's not hood trash?

[Image: 17fu9t8ils3c8jpg.jpg]

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with it..... but if I was famous a millionaire elite athlete, well.... I wouldnt be marrying that, or even dating it... if it was lucky I'd let it give me head one morning while I' was taking a shit.

[Image: laugh6.gif]

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with it..... but if I was famous a millionaire elite athlete, well.... I wouldnt be marrying that, or even dating it... if it was lucky I'd let it give me head one morning while I' was taking a shit.

She's a former sloot who used the "we have a child" trap I mentioned. She had to use the interim step of a "baby dedication" service wherein Victor gets indoctrinated by some liberal pastor about it being time to "step up" and "be a man" - ie, marry the whore you accidentally knocked up.

I guarantee she blames the weight on the kid.

[Image: 0nsvVn9.jpg?1]

Even though I'm used to this sort of sight in Australia, I'm still thinking "damn, this guy is seriously dating down".

Quote: (10-06-2015 07:00 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

My post just pointed out the brand, not my opinion of it, but hey, at least you found an excuse to use that pic in a response, congrats!

Quote: (10-06-2015 08:00 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2015 07:00 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

My post just pointed out the brand, not my opinion of it, but hey, at least you found an excuse to use that pic in a response, congrats!

No I was being serious with Mr. Fry. No disrespect was meant. I live in NJ. People here will wear the ugliest things because it has a name. You'd figure Cruz would have his lady dress a bit more appropriately for a red carpet, or whatever that picture is from.

Yes, I am aware that Cruz is from Paterson.

I think he's whispering in her ear

"I'm sooooooo thinking about my other hot skinny bitches when I fuck you I don't even see you"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: 5Ya1u8P.jpg]

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

TEAM VASECTOMY

Quote: (10-06-2015 05:28 PM)jariel Wrote:  

The face of a man who wishes he had wrapped it up.

It can't be her. Bitches have such short attention span. That's why Vine is 6 sec. and Twitter is 140 characters. She'd rather go spend his millions at Barney's. She's not losing him because her cunt has already squeezed a spawn.

It's Cruz. He probably read somewhere that chicks get off banging taken men. If he wasn't famous, he'd probably lose some of those girls currently fucking him for the "taken man" novelty. He probably faked the text to take that horny spite to the next level, and one Boricua mami told the media.