rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

it's been said before, but here it is again...

It takes easily 10x (maybe 100x) less energy to attract a new woman than it does to re-kindle a lost one.

I lost focus when an old gf started talking some pretty good stuff to me.... I tuned out everything around me (other potential) and she's flaked again - I see her flaws now, and realize I'm better than that, and that there are women more attractive, with less turmoil going on inside them that this one has. wtf was I thinking, lol.

So, anyone in the same boat as I've been in the last 3 months - trust me and everyone else that's said it before me. Get over it... move on! She lost you - not the other way around!!

Yeah, cool. Thats the attitude. There are millions of women out there just waiting to be talked to.

I was in 1.5 month relationship with a career girl simply based on her looks I think, because it was getting to be the 'law of diminishing returns'. What might be tolerable when you first meet to put up with for novelty (won't take the effort to compromise, princess complex etc..) becomes less tolerable as you realise this is 'her'. After a while you realise 'it doesn't get much better than this' and 'this girl is going to be hard work no matter what'. And then you realise - hell - it would be so much better with some random girl than her... and then I chucked her to the chumps. 'Feed her to the chumps'. She can find a complaint chump to love who will cater to her foibles, ask her to marry him, and they can get married have 2 kids and then get divorced.

"There are so many boring guys out there waiting with a ring in their pocket for you - go find one"

Reaching that realisation is taking me less time as I grow up, but I still wasted 1.5 months, when I could have been having fun - single.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

I agree. Once the ship has sailed with a chick it is definitely easier on a new girl. This is a concept that 99% of newbies don't quite get. They latch their claws on a girl and won't let go regardless of how much disinterest she shows.

I think my situation is the exception. I have been with this girl off and on for about 3 or 4 years, since i was a junior in high school. Yah we have our falling outs and rekindeling many many MANY times and it has gotten to the point a few times where i think to myself what the hell am i doing! But throughout all the years she has been the only constant in my life even more so than my babies momma!!! Thats pretty crazy if you ask me! Sometimes it feels like i can trust that she will be there no matter what and she is like a fail safe. I say sometimes its worth it to stick with a girl through the good and the bad. What do you guys think??

Hey baby lets go get some BBQ and get busy!
[Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes it feels like i can trust that she will be there no matter what and she is like a fail safe. I say sometimes its worth it to stick with a girl through the good and the bad.

A fail safe? That's how you should be describing your best friend, the buddy who (figuratively speaking here) helped you to your feet and drove you to the hospital when you broke your ankle playing a pickup game of basketball, etc.

I am positive there's a person in your life who has been a more consistent advocate and friend. A girl who habitually displays off-and-on behavior should never be considered a "fail safe."