rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trip to South America

Trip to South America

Hello,

I'm going to be a Senior at a college in Philadelphia next year. Anyways, after I graduate, I want to go down to South America for an extended trip in the summer. I want to go down there and get laid as much as possible -- oh yeah, and sight-see.

Does anyone know any organizations that lead groups down in South America? I don't want to go alone and I'm having trouble finding a friend.

Thanks.
Tim

Trip to South America

Plus, does anyone know any countries in particular to visit on my quest to get laid? I've heard Peru, Agrentina... Any others? I'm a decent American-looking fellow.

Trip to South America

Brazil and Colombia would be pretty good. Argentina? Good luck with that.

If you have not already, you should check out some of Roosh's books including A Dead Bat in Paraguay. They will give you a good idea on how things work down there from an American perspective.

Trip to South America

This is a pretty tall question and I doubt that you'll find anyone willing to give you a full breakdown in one post. There's a HUGE amount of information on this forum on South America. You should take the time to search and read about the places you're interested in and 90% of your questions will be answered. Your next step would be to "bump" a thread that already exists on a specific topic or country. If you really can't find the information you're looking for (doubtful), then start a new thread. I don't mean to come off as a veteran of this forum which I am not, it's just that people have bared their souls on this forum to share their experiences and the minimum you should do is read first, and ask questions later.

That being said, SA is an amazing place, and I am especially partial to Brazil which is why I chose to live here. Good luck!

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!

Trip to South America

Organization bc u dont wanna go alone?!?!? wtf lol

Dont worry about going alone, you will meet plenty of people.

As far as Countries go to visit (we need to know if ur white, black ect to point you in the right direction)

This is in order of easiness to fuck combined with hotness and nightlife (Dash's opinion)

1. Peru - Lima, Cuzco
2. Colombia - Medellin, Baranquilla, Cali, Bogota, Cartagena
3. Brazil - Rio, Sao Paolo, BH, Porta Alegre, Natal, Fortaleza
4. Venezuela - Caracas, Maraciabo, Merida
5. Argentina - BsAs

Trip to South America

You have the wrong mindset of wanting to travel with organizations or trying to find a "friend" to travel with. Just plan your trip the best you can by researching and knowing your budget. Traveling alone is the best, I am very picky about who I would travel with. You will meet tons of people while you travel. You should research about which country(ies) you want to visit in South America. If you want to go to brasil start studying Portuguese and if you want to go to the other countries there start studying Spanish.

Trip to South America

I'm in Colombia now (Cali)... going to be in Medellin from July 4th-August 4th. Lima I've heard is easy, too. I'm into really hot girls, and hoping Medellin delivers.. however, may have to do some "social hacking" to get into the real game there. Cali is.. umm.. well... a place where you could fuck.. but no place to come JUST to fuck... Bogota is a bit bigger, colder, more interesting.. but sort of the same story..

Trip to South America

http://www.saexplorers.org/club/home

Trip to South America

Quote: (06-18-2011 07:37 AM)TempleOwls31 Wrote:  

Hello,

I'm going to be a Senior at a college in Philadelphia next year. Anyways, after I graduate, I want to go down to South America for an extended trip in the summer. I want to go down there and get laid as much as possible -- oh yeah, and sight-see.

Does anyone know any organizations that lead groups down in South America? I don't want to go alone and I'm having trouble finding a friend.

Thanks.
Tim

Don't wanna bash but you should man up. Traveling alone is the best thing that happened to me. Your game and mostly your social skills will improve majorly. I left my country over 2 years ago and i'm traveling ever since. South America is easy to travel.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Trip to South America

Another vote for traveling alone. I was hesitant at first, but I now prefer traveling alone. It's not that hard- book your plane ticket, book your accomodations(make sure they allow "guests" at wherever you are staying!) and go and do the things that you want to do.

Trip to South America

+1 for travelling alone, couple times I travelled with a good mate and it was fantastic, I thought that was the best way to go but having did SE Asia and South America alone I realised it's actually great to go solo. You're forced to go out and meet new people, be social, step out your comfort zone, take risks etc. Character building.