rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help closing a Kurgistani girl

Hello gents,

So, I've been trying to close this Kurgistany girl that I met a local cafe. She was a waittress that I've taken out tonight, I thought I did everything right, I built rapport, I took her from venue to venue, I tried bringing her over to my friends house (who was hooking up with another girl there) just to get her to come out afterwards. It's 4AM, and I at least got her wanting to come out to the beach with me tomorrow. We took a taxi and after we dropped her off and I unsuccesfully brought her closer to a close (or even a make out) we dropped her off and she found a way out of all my requests, even though she seemed very interested. The taxi driver after dropping her off told me Kurgistanty girls were notoriuosly hard to hook up with, that they are traditional, muslim, LTR type girls, he even said that chances are she is a virgin and the most I would get is a make out if I'm lucky, apparently he knows from experience. So I'm here thinking, shit, I can either give up and be friendzoned or game harder than I ever have in my entire life. I need some advice. Does anyone know how to approach these Eastern Block, traditionalists type chicks and does anyone have any experience that would think I have any chance at closing without entering some kind of LTR?

Needs help,

Slim

delete

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

what do you mean?

You mean kyrgzstan right ?

Quote: (09-25-2015 05:40 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

Considereing your conundrum and would recommend http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/

Ok...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Considereing your conundrum and would recommend http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/

Should be in Newbie Forum

There's Kurdistan, a self proclaimed country. There's also Kyrgyzstan, a former Soviet Republic, now independent.

Which one is it?

^^^^

The mom of the girl is from Kurdistan and the dad is from Kyrgyzstan, or maybe the other way around?

Have you considered kidnapping her?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

A bouquet of goats always gets the Kurgi girls

[Image: tree-dwelling-goats.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell