rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Middle-upper class beautiful Pinays

No, this is not another thread about easy Philippinas girls, but more about asking what would be the best way to game middle upper class smoking hot Pinays. When I was in the Pilipinas, no game was needed as it was very easy to get average (7s) there. On my last weekend there, I stayed at a nice beach resort and the manager of the resort, a smoking hot tall, baby face and porcelain like white skin and I started flirting. I'm still kicking myself for not having made a move on her when I was there as I already had 2 girls with me at the time. Anyways, I've been emailing with that girl and she sent me some pics of her the other day and she still looks as hot as ever. When I return to Asia, I'll spend some time as well in the Philippines and this girl is already asking me when I'm going to get there. Now, what would be the best approach to game a girl like her? What I'm asking is, is the same type of game you use on North American girls working on high end Pinay girls? I realize that girls from different parts of the world respond differently to different approach, so is the North American game the best way for that niche or would you add to the mix some gentleman manners as I've noticed that girls from Brasil and Asia respond better to the gentleman approach? So Pinay experts, I'm all ears.

Cheers.

It sounds like you got this girl wrapped VP. I've never been to the Phils but have had my share of pinays round the world. Unfortunately some of the middle-upper class ones like to see some commitment before giving up the pookie. My approach is to tease them just a bit b/c their English is pretty solid. They respond well to the gentlemen's approach. I built up a harem in Kuwait with pinays in under 3 months.

I found Upper Middle Class Pinays to be not as eager as others, but still not hard. If she has white skin though she has massive social status among other Pinoy. Asians are more responsive of the Gentleman's approach, but never forget the more feminine a woman is, the more she needs a man to lead her (and in the bedroom dominate her). Be a Gentleman with an edge. Sounds like you already have this wrapped up though.

At least with the upper middle class girls from Manila I found most of them are actually pretty socially conservative because of the Catholic church. I didn't think they hook up randomly, especially with foreigners. That was just my take. I was in Boracay during Easter when boatloads of these girls come to town and that was what I saw generally. People with status in the Phil are generally pretty family oriented and they care about their image. They don't go selling themselves to white tourist guys from abroad, though I'm sure they would be open to dating a white guy if say they meet him while studying abroad in Europe or the US or something. It's mostly the lower class girls that are fucking around with white dudes in the Phil.

I hooked a fairly upmarket girl in in manilla with minimal ease. 28 years old, stays in a nice apartment and has a car. I met her through cs so not too sure how easy it would be to pick her up at a club per say but it was fairly easy to bang, BUT only once we got back to her place. didn't even k-close in the club after trying quite a bit. Complete freak in bed so not too sure how prevalent this catholic conservativeness is.

I'd like to throw out another observation between lower and middle class pinays.

IME, the lower class girls do not want you to know ANYTHING about their culture. I missed many marks in Kuwait just by opening with Kum Usta Ka? And if I told them I a pinay in my family? Forget it. I started playing ignorant and got more response. They mostly assumed I'd been to the Phils and fucked everything w/ a vagina. Or their golddiggers and see me as a harder target, knowing I'm schooled in their culture.

For the middle class and above the more I know about the culture the better. When I dropped a recipe for pancit bihon or pork menudo they are amazed. These girls are willing to teach Tagalog or Cebuano. They respect you knowing something of the culture, and see more as a potential mate.

Just another 2 centavos.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I also think that this girl is already wrapped but always good to hear first hand experience from those of you with more experience with the higher end pinays. Btw, Aliblaba, I noticed the exact same thing in Brasil about lower class/gold diggers not wanting you to know anything about their culture/lingo while the middle/higher class, the more of it you know, the better it is.