rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caught off guard

Caught off guard

Yesterday I was sitting at a bar eating my lunch. This chick sitting at the bar as well is with a couple of her friends laughing, drinking, and having a good time. This girl at best is a "3" and very much on the heavy side.

She looks over at me and says how much she's jealous that I'm eating my burger and how she can't have one. Immediately, I blurted out "why because you're on a diet?"

Now nevermind the fact that she is on a diet, but what I said just came out so naturally that I didn't think twice about saying it. Afterwards I was pondering whether or not I should have said it. I mean on one hand if she was a hot chick I would have found something more meaningful to say, on another hand I remember that it's actually kind of rude asking a chick if she's on a diet. But heck I didn't care because she was a fat cow and it's not like it could have been some kind of secret.

I'm certain that she basically was trying to engage me into conversation and I kept blowing her off because quite frankly by Sliders was more interesting than her. Even after I brought attention to her obesity to everyone in the bar by asking her what I did she still kept coming back wanting to converse. *sigh*

Anyhow, I'm wondering something. I know there's a double standard and if she would have been hotter I would have entertained the moment. However, should I have not had asked her if she was on a diet (with a megaphone voice) like that. I almost have to chuckle because it reminds me of how Billy Bob Thorton is trying to enjoy his lunch in Bad Santa.

Caught off guard

That's still awesome though... I'd be willing to bet other women noticed and would "publicly" be offended by hearing a guy say that to another woman - but inside be thinking "he has balls" and isn't afraid to be a man.

Were you eating lunch with friends or on your own? I hate eating alone.. but here I am today in a small town working with nobody else around on the same lunch schedule as me.. Could be opportunity waiting in a pub/bar/restaurant.. but I don't like sitting there alone to begin with.

Anyway, kudo's to you, my friend... as far as I'm concerned anyway!

Caught off guard

as long as it was said without malice, then its fine. I mean, it didn't have to be a cruel remark.

Generally I try to treat everybody the same, like a sister or brother, because being a talkative welcoming person 5% of the time makes you look needy when you go into 'game' mode - you have to actively 'turn on' the charm. You shouldn't have to 'turn on' whatever you do just for a hot chick, it should emanate from your pores all the time. Thats what makes a man a great seducer - the natural doesn't turn it on - its just him.

I think this is really an inner game question.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Caught off guard

Quote: (01-21-2009 01:08 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Yesterday I was sitting at a bar eating my lunch. This chick sitting at the bar as well is with a couple of her friends laughing, drinking, and having a good time. This girl at best is a "3" and very much on the heavy side.

She looks over at me and says how much she's jealous that I'm eating my burger and how she can't have one. Immediately, I blurted out "why because you're on a diet?"

Now nevermind the fact that she is on a diet, but what I said just came out so naturally that I didn't think twice about saying it. Afterwards I was pondering whether or not I should have said it.

It wasn't improper for you to have asked if she was on a diet. She basically invited the question by her remark about not being able to have a burger.

Caught off guard

A fat chick makes a comment about someone else's hamburger??? Maybe she is self-loathing and wanted you to make fun of her. She gets off on that probably