rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit test you play on a first date to figure out if she is a keeper

Have you ever seen the movie BRONX TALE, the first movie Deniro's directed in the 90's?

There is a very "educational" scene that provides some curious insight about how to figure out if a girl is a good person and ultimately a good match for you.

In the movie, Chazz Palminteri, the mafia local boss, lends his car to a sixteen years old caucasian italian wannabe mobster that has to go on a first date with a very cute afro-american girl. Still, the car keys come with a warning:

"You will go to pick her up at her house. You will lead her to the car. You will open the door for her and will wait for her to sit, then will close the door. Afterwards you have to pay close attention to what she does. If she doesnt lean forward to your side of the car to unlock the door for you, you will have a pleasant evening with her and will enjoy yourself. But once you bring her back home and drop her off, you are never, EVER, going to call or see her again. CAPISCI? If she cant do for you what you just did for her she isnt worth your time."
Hilarious.

I have been trying to find an equally smooth shit test to use in the attempt to quickly figure out what's the nature of my date. In la-la land with all these flakes I want to spot hidden bitches on their best behavior as soon as I can.

Evidently today with automatic cars and remote controls this test is way obsolete. I have a couple of ideas I want to test though.

Still, do you guys have any suggestion?

Or anyone out here that agrees or disagrees that subtle things can be highly revealing, especially on a first date, about the nature of a girl?

Personally if I notice my date is dismissive of waiters, valets or other third party people, I drop the chick as my bitch radar start beeping non-stop.
LA-ACTRESS/GOLD DIGGER WITH ELECTRA COMPLEX!

already wrote about this exact topic using the same example...roosh also wrote about this test on the main page.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4688.html

Quote: (06-15-2011 10:19 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

already wrote about this exact topic using the same example...roosh also wrote about this test on the main page.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4688.html

Oh, great!

what the heck....i think these guys are trolling. ..same posts again n again.