rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beijing, China Trip starting 9/3/2015

I will be staying in the Sanlitun's part of Beijing.

Any advice would help.

I will be reporting in each day.

About Me: from Las Vegas and local and I have met up with TTG from the forum in Vegas.

Asian American looking to study mandarin in Beijing.

Should I trade for Yuan in the U.S. or wait till I land in China?

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Hey friend, you can get Chinese Yuan(ren min bi), when u are in Beijing, but there is an exchange limit/day..

i am in Beijing, so feel free to add me on wechat at 13641174251...

I'm in San Li Tun. Feel free to get in touch.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Just don't trade cash at the airport. I lost a good amount of money that way.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (08-30-2015 05:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm in San Li Tun. Feel free to get in touch.

I also book a room through airbnb there. thats kool.

It looks like the weather is 79 degrees F.

– Bruce Lee

Haven't been in BJ for two years so some of this info could be a little outdated.

San Li Tun is where you wanna be. The outdoor shopping center at San Li Tun is also a great location for daygame.

The main clubbing there is Gong Ti (aka Worker's Stadium) which is walking distance from San Li Tun. There are probably 3 or 4 clubs in a single block and plenty of good targets there.

Mix (if it's still there) is the more Chinese-style place but the girls are hotter and still bangable even with limited Chinese speaking skills.

Vic's is the more foreign place, I would only go there if Mix was empty.

Latte (a club) is also on the same block and a good mix of foreigners and native Chinese. Probably has the most fun vibe overall.

Remember, since you are ABC you have more value than the average Chinese guy. And even if your Chinese sucks, as long as it's at least passable the girls will appreciate you making the effort to speak it. You can play the whole "reconnecting with my roots" angle quite well when talking to these girls. If you are ABC and don't try to speak much Chinese at all that's usually not a good look.

Good luck and have fun!

Just landed in Beijing China, staying in Salintan district

advice for future traveler:

Don't fly united airlines, there planes are older, there food suck and staff with old ladies.

Don't fly out of SFO, because of so many wind delays

My plane was delay for six hours out of SFO, so I was routed to tokyo, it was a 20 flight. I had a original direct flight for 13 hours.

ANA japan airlines have newer planes and young air flight attendants.

Beijing Airport is like 35 minutes from Beijing, so keep that in mind. Taxi is faster option, bus will take 1 hour.

Didn't really see any hot chicks, so nothen to report. Will meet up with friends tomorrow and check out Salintan Village.

– Bruce Lee

Has anyone flown Hainan to Beijing?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (09-03-2015 10:18 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

Beijing Airport is like 35 minutes from Beijing, so keep that in mind. Taxi is faster option, bus will take 1 hour.

Take the express train. Efficient and fast. Can take you to Sanyuanqiao (line 10) or Dongzhimen (line 2).

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-03-2015 10:46 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Not from North America, but I've flown their long-haul planes and they're comparable to anyone else out there. The issue is you won't get the status miles. Good business class product too.

Quote: (09-03-2015 07:07 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Take the express train. Efficient and fast. Can take you to Sanyuanqiao (line 10) or Dongzhimen (line 2).

Unless you have a lot of luggage - that's hard to do in the subway during rush hour.

No reason at all to take the airport buses, although they do have good connections to Tianjin and other cities nearby.

Quote: (09-03-2015 07:54 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2015 10:46 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Not from North America, but I've flown their long-haul planes and they're comparable to anyone else out there. The issue is you won't get the status miles. Good business class product too.

Quote: (09-03-2015 07:07 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Unless you have a lot of luggage - that's hard to do in the subway during rush hour.

No reason at all to take the airport buses, although they do have good connections to Tianjin and other cities nearby.

Unless you are staying near the airport, it makes no sense to take a taxi or bus. It's very easy to get stuck in a traffic jam in the highways that lead away from the airport.

If you take the airport express into the city, you can grab a taxi once you are there.

The airport express itself is not like a subway. It's a comfortable train and you should have your own seat, unless usage is higher than usual.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Thanks a lot to Suit for answering questions on this thread and to all the other guys also.

Beijing overall is very confusing to westerners. I got lost a lot, and the map is very confusing due to language barrier.

In China, they love to block google maps and all of its apps. So I was lost and had to use baidu and bing to translate. It rain today, it was kind of humid dry. The weather is similar to New York. The city is full of poor and rich and wannabe rich.

Chinese girls here are very average looking, but they are skinny and friendly.

Friday: I went out and day game, in Sanlintan village, where high end shopping occur. Sanlintan village has versace and vera wang, so some expensive stuff.

I also learn the Chinese translation for luxury, translate to expensive.

Girls I approach: I notice alot of european girls from france, spain and germany and new zealand. They all seem very friendly when I approach. Everyone here seem to want to learn mandarin.

Results: girls are very friendly, I was able to get a chinese girl number and transition her to a cafe, she wants to move things slowly, and her English is average. Learning mandarin is very important if you want to increase leads with chinese girls.

The game here is slow. There is a highly unlikely chance of same day bang.

I tried to, but no dice, she seem to value slow relationships.

I was persistent in trying to get her to the apartment to checkout some music[Image: smile.gif]

I have pics of her if anyone interested.

– Bruce Lee

Serious question and i'm not trying to troll but if you're an ABC why does your english grammar kind of suck balls.

Quote: (09-04-2015 11:00 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Serious question and i'm not trying to troll but if you're an ABC why does your english grammar kind of suck balls.

Because I am lazy and I hate to edit, like most people on the forum, I actually have a master degree. Sorry dude.

I should be more professional about this.

– Bruce Lee

On September 5, 2015

Saturday Night

Most of the big nightclub are in the worker stadium area (Sanlintan)

-----Vic Night Club

Cost: 100rmb

Drinks are 50 rmb

Girls: Alot of 5's but at least they are all skinny. You will find some really hot Russian and eastern european girls that are like 8 or 9, but there are only probably 8 of them out of 500 people.

Scene: It is mostly a western expat night club, there are probably 90% expat in this club, I was surprise not many Chinese hangout here. I recommend this for western men.

Ratio: 50 to 50 probably the best ratio club in Beijing

-----Latte Night club

Cost: free

Drinks are 50 rmb

Girls: Alot of 5's but at least they are all skinny. Like mix you will find some really hot Russian and eastern European girls that are like 8 or 9, this place probably had the most Russians.

Scene: It Chinese night club, there are probably 80% Chinese in this club, the decor is beautiful with a steam-punk theme I highly recommend this club for Chinese men or westerners.

Ratio: 50 to 50 probably

-----Mix Night Club

Cost: 50rmb

Drinks are 50 rmb

Girls: Alot of 5's and horrible ratio

Scene: It is mostly a Chinese night club, there are probably 90% Chinese dude

Ratio:90% dude to female ratio, probably the worst ratio club in Beijing

overall: Beijing has shitty nightclub scene full of 5's, not worth your time and expense. My advice focus on day game and head over to the russian district and go after russian women

– Bruce Lee

Elimanning,
So after just one night of going out clubbing in Beijing, with no social circle, not speaking Chinese, you've come to the conclusion that BJ has shitty nightclubs full of 5s? I'd say too early to jump to such conclusions just yet. Take the time to get a good lay of the land in the city, make local friends and expats who have been there a while and know where to go, learn some Chinese and then I'm convinced your views may take a 180.

Quote: (09-05-2015 01:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Elimanning,
So after just one night of going out clubbing in Beijing, with no social circle, not speaking Chinese, you've come to the conclusion that BJ has shitty nightclubs full of 5s? I'd say too early to jump to such conclusions just yet. Take the time to get a good lay of the land in the city, make local friends and expats who have been there a while and know where to go, learn some Chinese and then I'm convinced your views may take a 180.

You do have a valid point, I actually have a friend who currently lives in Beijing for 4 years, he gave me a tour and show me around all the night clubs and I also was lucky to met up with Suit and exchange information. He also agree Beijing is mostly 5's, granted the girls are skinny, feminine, petite and friendly with long hair. Beijing is still way better than north america.

I will report back on day game, as I tend to do better in day game, since it allows me to be more aggressive. I will focus more on the Russian girls, since I notice they seem to be lonely and speak English. Wish me luck[Image: smile.gif][Image: huh.gif]

– Bruce Lee

Quote: (09-04-2015 06:33 PM)elimanning Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 11:00 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Because I am lazy and I hate to edit, like most people on the forum, I actually have a master degree. Sorry dude.

I should be more professional about this.

I did meet elimanning on Saturday and I can confirm that he is an ABC.

During the time we spent in the San Li Tun area, he succeeded in stringing several grammatically correct sentences together.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You notice that the western girl who are in BEijing like asian looking guys.

Thing is asian guy are impressed and super shy by western girl. You can make the difference.

Western girl are easy to pick up and can be a good base if you can't speak chinese.

There is also the university area where There is some party on weekday.

A French born Chinese (Fbc)

I'm curious if Russian girls there would also be easy pickings for Asian guys who are aggressive since the fact that they're there shows they're open to Chinese culture yet still want a confident man.

Keep updating Eli

Quote: (09-06-2015 06:12 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

I'm curious if Russian girls there would also be easy pickings for Asian guys who are aggressive since the fact that they're there shows they're open to Chinese culture yet still want a confident man.

Keep updating Eli

Quick response: There is never ever easy picking when engaging hot attractive women. Period.

Furthermore, pussy paradise does not exist, it may have, but it was before our time.

The only thing you can ask for in life, is an opportunity. Beijing offers that.

The expat and Chinese girls in Beijing are friendly and they don't cock-block. So you have a chance.

Leave the race thing out, regardless if she is or not, isn't the question, you still have to approach, that is the essence of true game.

I will write a more detail report on online dating and day game and bar game in the central business district.

– Bruce Lee

I wouldnt think the Russians in China are easy at all. They seem to be distancing themselves with others and flakes alot with no real intentions to meet up for a date/hang out. Maybe the ones in Beijing are more friendlier and DTF.

I can't wait for your report on the CBD nightlife, it used to be my stomping ground (lol) but I haven't been there for 6 months. When I was last in BJ, it had gone way downhill, ladies night in Xiu was a ghost town, every other night it was hooker central. Spark had shut and was replaced by the crappy 5F but I hear Spark is back now? I hope so since it was always the best option in the CBD. Chocolate hadn't changed and was still as bizarre and seedy as ever. Suzy Wong's hasn't been good since the Olympics. I wonder has it closed yet?

Online game in Beijing is a goldmine but it takes work. There is no one site or app that everyone uses like Tinder in the states. I used to have profiles on Okcupid, the beijinger (so underrated!), momo, badoo, tan tan and tinder while supplementing them with some wechat look arounds. It took some time to set it all up but once I had it going I could have had a date with a 6+ every night of the week. Beijing is still the only city in the world where I could get some luck online with 9's who weren't Asian.

Quote: (09-09-2015 02:26 PM)Laserspewpew Wrote:  

I can't wait for your report on the CBD nightlife, it used to be my stomping ground (lol) but I haven't been there for 6 months. When I was last in BJ, it had gone way downhill, ladies night in Xiu was a ghost town, every other night it was hooker central. Spark had shut and was replaced by the crappy 5F but I hear Spark is back now? I hope so since it was always the best option in the CBD. Chocolate hadn't changed and was still as bizarre and seedy as ever. Suzy Wong's hasn't been good since the Olympics. I wonder has it closed yet?

Online game in Beijing is a goldmine but it takes work. There is no one site or app that everyone uses like Tinder in the states. I used to have profiles on Okcupid, the beijinger (so underrated!), momo, badoo, tan tan and tinder while supplementing them with some wechat look arounds. It took some time to set it all up but once I had it going I could have had a date with a 6+ every night of the week. Beijing is still the only city in the world where I could get some luck online with 9's who weren't Asian.

I really like Beijing, based on what I've read, but it's a little pricey, especially if you are looking for a decent apartment. Guangzhou, on the other hand, seems pretty cheap and has given me around the same results and quality as Beijing has in terms of online game (matches and pipelining).

I will note that Skout in BJ seems to work oddly well.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Any update on the report bro?