rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flags that no longer exist

Anyone out there got that Soviet Union, East German or Yugoslavian flag? I imagine it was alot harder to get than a modern Russian flag.

To each his own and everything, but to me a flag is that instance when you experience something particular about a country...

there was a time in years yonder when talking about hooking up with a swedish girl implied a beautiful nordic dame who would cup her beautiful triple D breasts as she rode you cowgirl style out in the swedish country side.

the good old days... (or at least that's what i imagine it was like)

nowadays, with girls being ultra-slutty in the western world, I think the true mark of a master is the old don juan style of getting the younger, more inexperienced, more conservative, girls to submit to her master (me).

I just looked at the title and realized you're talking about obsolete flags. I liked what i wrote so I'm going to post it even though it is now Off Topic.

I hear the polar flag is the next big one since the ice caps are melting.