rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks/ money don't matter like some of you think, here's what matters most with women

Looks/ money don't matter like some of you think, here's what matters most with women

I came here today and saw a thread about a guy getting discouraged because his friend who doesn't know game puts him to shame with the ladies.

This thread hits home because I've been on both sides of the fence, being the guy who gets all the attention with no effort or being the guy who gets ignored and I'm blessed in the looks department, I get more compliments for women and faggots than I care to explain).

I have a very good idea why a select few guys do while well with women without efforts while most others struggle..

And it's NOT LOOKS.

Looks only matter to a certain extent with women, if you're a 7 in the looks department, you're no different than a 10 dude to women as far as looks go(no homo).

So it's not looks what is it then? It's your BIOLOGICAL MAKEUP, the vibe, posture, scent and other mysterious chemical connection you make with the females on a subconscious level from both sides. The girls can't help but find you attractive.

Now I'm 30/70 with this, some days women are all over me, I literally have to push them off in the club. Other times, I have to work hard and even lose out to my less attractive wings in a set.

Now hear this: Some guys are blessed from birth with this biological makeup and have had women all over them their entire lives. I know very average looking guys who have this chick magnet gene.

But being attractive doesn't mean shit if you don't carry that biological makeup. You will get laid but will have to struggle and most of your lays will be the result of being in the right place at the right time, like fcking tourists on their last days on trips, dating lonely girls, getting makeouts with girls in clubs who ditch you after because you're not special enough to them. Trust when a chick is really attracted to you, she won't leave you, and no she won't let her friends cockblock you, as a matter of fact her friends will help you.

I'd say most men in general and pretty much all guys on this forum and any game forum falls in the category of hard work due to not having the chick magnet gene, meaning they have to work hard and put themselves in lots of situations to get laid.

The good news is there is hope. I believe one can change his biological makeup to attract women through his diet and supplements. I don't how to do that yet but I came to this conclusion because when I eat certain foods or take certain supps I will either be a chick magnet or repellant. I haven't taken the time to track down what foods and supplements help or hurt me so I can't give exact advice here but I suggest you guys track this too.

Pay attention to the looks you get in the streets from women, their cooperation with you etc.

Guys who are blessed with this bio makeup and with good looks are those guys whose phone is always getting blown up by chicks. I'm sure we have a friend like this. Most guys I know like this have almost no stress or anxiety, have low ambition in life, and are usually on the not so smart side.

Since most of what men do are to impress and attract women, if a guy has been attracting women all his life without effort, he won't be too ambitious. So there is a trade-off.

Dammit man not this again