rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There Any Hope for the Deformed?

Just something that's been on my mind lately...

Sometimes when I hit the supermarkets I'll see these poor souls wheeling around in powerchairs barely able to do anything for themselves. Some have no limbs. Some are limping around with bone or muscle disorders. I feel so bad for these guys primarily because they must NEVER get laid and most certainly never will. Surely these guys still have sex drives though, right?

Does anyone have any insight on this? How do these people cope with an identity that makes attraction difficult or impossible? Know of anyone with a disorder like this who still manages to bag something?

Just because a man has a disability/deformity/disorder doesn't mean he can't get women. It depends on what kind of physical affliction he has. For example, there are guys in wheelchairs who stay in shape by playing sports like basketball, feel good about themselves, have game, and still get women.

Hello.

Lots of wanking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Ixzp94ksw&

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee