rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: War time rules in effect

We are currently being watched by the world. Everything we say is being heavily scrutinized by the media and Canadian authorities. This means you must be extra careful with what you share. Keep these rules in mind:

-No sharing of anyone's personal information that is not obviously publicly available
-No uploading of copyrighted images (use imgur and link to it here instead)
-No use of language that can be deliberately misconstrued as a false threat, especially highly graphic sexual acts (WB is fine)
-No insinuation of threats or violence against anyone, even in a joking manner

Because we are being watched, you will get no leeway for breaking the above rules. Several newbie members have been banned for crossing a line in war time that would have received only a warning in peace time. We have the moral authority in this battle, so let's not give them anything to take that away.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote:Quote:

(WB is fine)

I'm glad the most important part made the cut [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If we got rid of WB, I think the forum would implode on itself.

I actually think prohibiting WB for awhile wouldn't be such a bad thing given the SJWs' "ability" to manipulate and force any statement to fit their convoluted narrative.

Warm Breakfast?

Quote: (08-11-2015 12:16 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

We are currently being watched by the world. Everything we say is being heavily scrutinized by the media and Canadian authorities. This means you must be extra careful with what you share.

This is especially relevant for my other Canadian forum brothers. I have been doing research for my forthcoming post about the destruction of freedom of expression in Canada (for the record it won't be posted in war time). It is no accident that the Canadian illiberal Left and the SJW contingent here so frequently use the phrase "hate speech". Recent changes to Canadian law render just about anything said on the Internet that hurt someone's feelings potentially "hateful" and if done while sitting at a computer in Canada can be subject to criminal charges.

I knew things were bad here. I honestly had NO IDEA they were this bad. It is presently impossible for anyone here to know if they are breaking the Internet "bullying law" or not.

Canada currently has the most chilling laws on free speech ever imposed on a Western democracy. I can't believe it's gone as far as it has.

Long story short, be careful what you say on here fellow Canucks. There are people out to get us and they are armed with the full power and consent of the state.

Danny;

I don't know much about Canadian law, but I have followed some chilling updates on despotic laws being created in your country recently. Hopefully I can do something to help you someday and you fully have my support. I'd rather die by execution like Socrates than accept an intellectually submissive oppression of mind. May God help you.

^ Thanks Tony. I don't want to alarm anyone with my post, but honestly, the more I look into this the more I myself am alarmed.

I was thinking of going back to lurking until the Toronto thing is done (I lurked here for years), but it seems equal parts cowardly and allowing the SJWs to win.

I doubt they are going to be able to shut Roosh up, so the least I can do is post my support.

What are the chances of our real identities being handed over to the Canadian authorities if they find something we said 'outside' of the above wartime rules?

Almost makes me wish I'd signed up using Tor or a VPN or some combination thereof if they can wield such tyranny this easily.

I'd like to submit something to the "Online Hamster" thread - an OKC profile with the pix. This chick slammed me, and I'd like to share. Would this be permissible in war time?

It wouldn't be so bad to get rid of WB for the time being. I remember Roosh getting in a spot for using it a little while ago. Plus it would force us to get more creative.

WGCSW

(Would Get Cranberry Scones With)

Quote: (08-11-2015 12:23 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

(WB is fine)

I'm glad the most important part made the cut [Image: lol.gif]

Considering who we are dealing with, I am sure you both meant to say WNB* . In a scale of one to 17.58 millions.

Quote: (08-11-2015 01:12 AM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

What are the chances of our real identities being handed over to the Canadian authorities if they find something we said 'outside' of the above wartime rules?

Almost makes me wish I'd signed up using Tor or a VPN or some combination thereof if they can wield such tyranny this easily.

Depends on who is after you. Against the upper echelons of the NSA spectrum there is nothing you can do to avoid discovery. Even the backlight of every screen works as a face recognition system (Snowden mentioned that publicly - you would have to sit with a face mask in front of every screen - including those of smartphones).

You would have to run around like this:
[Image: WatchmenRorschach122910_0.jpg]

- never mind VPN - that stuff only fools websites - even digital pics and prints have encoded GPS signals in them.

Naturally local police authorities use less sophistication. On the other hand violent online comments are hardly ever persecuted unless they are of a specific potentially dangerous nature or being done consistently over a long period.

Roosh's wartime rules are more part of a PR campaign, since they are likely going to drag up every comment into the light and attempt to paint us all as violent crazies - even if they themselves have posted those comments.

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Even the backlight of every screen works as a face recognition system (Snowden mentioned that publicly - you would have to sit with a face mask in front of every screen - including those of smartphones).
I think you misunderstood, how does a light recognize a face? He was probably talking about the front facing cameras on devices, which is also what they generally use as a light sensor for the backlight and screen brightness.

Nobody has posted anything here worthy of a criminal investigation by Mayberry PD, let alone the NSA.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:27 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Even the backlight of every screen works as a face recognition system (Snowden mentioned that publicly - you would have to sit with a face mask in front of every screen - including those of smartphones).
I think you misunderstood, how does a light recognize a face? He was probably talking about the front facing cameras on devices, which is also what they generally use as a light sensor for the backlight and screen brightness.

Not exactly. The camera is clear, but easy to block. He actually said that the screen light reflects your face and then gets projected onto the screen, which then via a back-loop system can be analysed, since the screen itself does not only emit, but is also capable of collecting some data. This is by the way not something new - I read reports going back to the 1970s which claimed that they could do the same with TV sets, but it was infinitely more difficult back then. Snowden in one episode wore a face mask specifically for that purpose - more of a PR stunt of course, but his comments did not address cameras - that would be a no-brainer.

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:38 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:27 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Not exactly. The camera is clear, but easy to block. He actually said that the screen light reflects your face and then gets projected onto the screen, which then via a back-loop system can be analysed, since the screen itself does not only emit, but is also capable of collecting some data. This is by the way not something new - I read reports going back to the 1970s which claimed that they could do the same with TV sets, but it was infinitely more difficult back then. Snowden in one episode wore a face mask specifically for that purpose - more of a PR stunt of course, but his comments did not address cameras - that would be a no-brainer.
[Image: tinfoilhat.gif].
I can find no record of him or anyone else saying any of this, and it doesn't sound remotely technologically feasible.

Where did he say any of this?

The talk about VPN's only fooling websites is not really accurate to say in my opinion. There's a lot more at play, and for the most part if you're using a VPN that doesn't keep records then you have little t worry about. It took dozens of agents from multiple agencies over a year to locate the server of the Silk Road. And that was a server, which by definition must have data and records.

All the data in photos can been seen/edited/deleted by you yourself with common photo software. There are not GPS signals in them. Maybe you meant GPS coordinates in the data, which is true, if you're using a camera that has that enabled. But again, you can remove/alter all that data yourself.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:45 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I can find no record of him or anyone else saying any of this, and it doesn't sound remotely technologically feasible.

Where did he say any of this?

Yeah - cannot find the link.

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

A lot of advanced tech sounds like SF initially. This is an article on Wired after a statement made by the former CIA head.

Sometimes I read Isreali newspapers and I recommend them also to interested here. They have more open info there on certain topics - one I remember when they wrote about the new "smart meters", which are designed to send a pulse through all electric wires and appliances after which the pulse can create a 3D map of your place. Essentially after installation of a smart meter an agency could map your movements and location within your home just by sending electric pulses through the system. I have the link of Haaretz somewhere. Does not matter really.

Technology is way more advanced at certain levels than it seems. If you truly believe that you are getting the cutting edge with your latest Apple product, then you are sorely mistaken. This is not even a conspiracy. You should talk with older people who have been to conventions since the 1970s. They have seen sometimes technology in 1979 which hasn't been implemented even now. And that stuff is the publicly available one.

Never mind - no need to sidetrack the thread here.

Roosh's wartime rules are more part of a PR campaign, since they are likely going to drag up every comment into the light and attempt to paint us all as violent crazies - even if they themselves have posted those comments.

Do they even need to do that though?

All they have to say is that we're violent crazies, and they're instantly-believed and the stigmatisation is passed down the chain. The media and the politicians don't bother looking for evidence or researching. They simply spout the required narrative to create the monster they need to strengthen power, and it is blindly-accepted and repeated without any further investigation.

As such, I'm starting to suspect they'll simply start creating their monsters at random. I'll twist Warhol here: In the future, everyone will be the target of a media witch-hunt for fifteen minutes. Hell, Nick Denton has even bragged about wanting to make something like that happen.

Still, I'm noticing that average people I've interacted with on multiple continents, whom have previously-shown little to no interest in politics, starting to notice that something is wrong with the media's dictated reality versus their objective reality, and that more and more people are being disenfranchised by being demonised as 'crazy right wing neo Nazi Christians' for any kind of disagreement with the party line.

As such, with every hysterical, unfair attack, they only swell the numbers of their opposition, and, as such I really don't think there will be anyone left who is morally clean enough by their standards to enter their imaginary utopia, except for rich, white girls, who are immune to media criticism.

At its core, social justice will always arise in times of extreme social stratification, and will be the focus on the idle minds of rich, white women. Every second generation of them will signal out the problematic policies of the era as evidence of some kind of institutionalised oppression, thus dismantling the policies that had been put into place by the handwringing, socially-concerned wealthy white women of a previous era. I'm old enough to have experienced the script being completely-flipped by now: sexual liberation to sexual repression; Christian moral witchhunts to leftist moral witchhunts; "men don't treat as us adults" to "you can't expect us to be treated as adults!"

As such, I wasn't surprised to hear Roosh's beer attacker came from a wealthy, privileged background. From my own experience, it's the default setting. (In the 80's and 90's all the Goth, Anarchist and Hippie girls at university I'd bang were originally from Sydney's wealthy and exclusive North Shore, all of them playing and posing at being bohemians, all of them with 'daddy's money' drug habits, to the extent heroin was often known colloquially as 'The NSF' meaning 'The North Shore Fix').

Since I've been seeing guys using movie analogies for the Canadian Wars--some of them from the Godfather--I thought I'd explain the whole thing once and for all.

The Canadian Wars Explained in Short Godfather Clips
by Tuthmosis Sonofra

Hysterical Feminists Declare Unprovoked War (Start @1:02)
With predictable eyerolls and a "snarky" tone, Canadian feminists attack the RVF Family. The Don is just minding his own business when he receives the unpleasant taste of an unjustified, and disproportionate, attack on his simple plan.

The Heads of the 5 Feminists Conspire to Destroy the RVF Family (Start @2:55)
Roosh, and his loyal consigliere (Tuthmosis), see right through the whole plot. Bitches, s'il vous plaît! Anticipating the attack, the Don is prepared. The Consigliere and the troublesome foot soldiers on the ground prepare for war.

Even-Keeled Consigliere Tuthmosis Dispenses with Cockblockers and Big-Ballers During the Last Days of Peacetime (Start @0:00)
Judiciously and calmly, Tuthmosis watches over the family business, keeping the Don informed. It's the calm before the storm.

Don Roosh Settles All Family Business One Night in Montreal (Start @0:00)
In a glorious outflanking for the ages, Roosh humiliates the heads of the 5 Feminists on their own turf. The seasoned lieutenants Peter Clemenza (Quintus), Willie Cicci (Lothario), and the others helped deliver the crushing defeat in a box of flowers or through a set of thick-rimmed hipster glasses.

Peacetime Consigliere Tuthmosis Turns into a Wartime Consigliere (Start @0:46)
It's not a pleasant side of the job, but wartime means a lot more pests and troublemakers to mop up. The 5 Feminists are sending agents provocateurs and white knights in droves to try to disrupt the family. No problem.

To be continued.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

DBWB!
(Don't Ban Would Bang)
[Image: tard.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (08-11-2015 12:16 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

-No use of language that can be deliberately misconstrued as a false threat, especially highly graphic sexual acts (WB is fine)

He who fights political correctness should see to it that he himself does not become politically correct.

What actually happened in the 'battle of canada' so far? Links?