rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Courting girls - Ideas for 2nd dates and beyond

I know, an almost cringeworthy title, but I am interested in feedback.

For me, the second half of the year, so far, is turning out to be more challenging than the first half; dating less slutty girls that aren't banging on the first dates. Paradoxically, this may be a good thing longer term.

Let's say you first date a girl but she won't do a first date bang. She may not even bounce with you to your pad after drinks. She is, however, willing to do kiss you and do a second date with you.

She may even say things like; "I take a while to warm up to new people" or as a 19 year old I'm working on for a 3rd date told me at our second date over wine after we had talked about intimacy in relationships "I need to date for a bit before I'd be ready for that" I assured her that was fine.

So , what activities to do on a 2nd or 3rd date for girls that you can sense that the bang is in the near future as long as you continue to earn her comfort and trust?

All of this assumes, of course, that the girl is attractive enough to put in the effort for multiple dates.

I think there's only so many 'meet me for a drink' dates you can do before you need to throw some activity or action in there for a 3rd date such as bowling, top golf, music venues, etc.

Thoughts?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

In my experience, if she doesn't put out by 3rd date she's using you for attention and free drinks. So I no longer do date #3 if date #2 ended with no cum in her mouth.

• Buying ice cream or a picnic and eating it in a park
  • Physical activities and games.. Mini golf, driving range, ping pong, pool, skeeball, air hockey, biking, rollerblading, renting paddleboats, etc.
  • Baseball games, concerts, events, etc.
  • Outdoor movies
  • Walking around the city, checking out unique things, people watching .. farmer's markets, fish markets, museums, landmarks..

Younger girls will take longer than 2-3 dates sometimes, not always of course.

Ice Cream is an easy 2nd date, my goto move.

Agree with most of the above actually.

Mini-golf
Museums
just walking around and people watching
major or minor league ball
anything physical, rock climbing is a blast, paddleboats are the nuts in my opinion.

My basic pattern is:

Date 1: Start with drinks at a bar near my place (several within 5 minute drive). If she's not ready to come to my place after 2 drinks, go to a second bar for another 2 drinks. If I don't sense she is going to come over after those drinks, set plans for date 2.

Date 2: The date will be dinner at my place. Normally something on the grill (steak, salmon, burgers, etc). When she gets there, give her a drink and then start preparing food together. Give her another drink while preparations are ongoing. Another drink while food is cooking. Another while eating. Post dinner drink. All the while getting her in a sexual mood.

If she isn't willing to come to my place for Date 2, I next her. I'm not willing to spend another $30 taking her out for drinks if we haven't banged.

Normally, if we don't bang by the 2nd date, I next her. However, if I enjoy her company I might give her one more chance. A third date with someone I haven't banged is an exception. But if I do have a 3rd date...

Date 3: Drinks at my place. Maybe a movie or just chatting. If no bang on this date, I next her. No endless dating without pussy.

Similar to the above poster 2nd date for me is always at my place and if she won't come over I next her unless she's really hot.
I have house mates so using the public space in the house isn't really possible unless my housemates are going to be away. So my go to move is to invite her over to share a bottle of wine and watch Netflix.

When they get to my place I politely introduce them to my house mates and then lead them straight to my room and go from there.

Usually a bar, live music works well. My go to is a local jazz bar. Sip fancy martinis, listen to music, and have fun.

Some random thoughts...

I don't do the online dating thing much anymore, but when I did, it went down like this:

- Initial meeting at a low key bar. Have a few drinks and see if there is chemistry.
- Second date at a bar near my house, within walking distance. Are we in to each other, or not?

With Uber, it doesn't really matter anymore, because you can still just say "Let's go back to my place and open a bottle of this wine I got last week. I'll call an Uber." Go wherever you feel like going.

If you haven't hooked up by the second date, you're shit out of luck and "friend zoned." She isn't into you.

Here is the real key....

If you try and "buy" her affections by being extravagant, you've failed. An expensive steak dinner, a cruise, or something elaborate before you're both on the same page that there is sexual chemistry will have the opposite affect. She'll think you're trying to "buy" her, which means you're a total loser that brings nothing to the table except money and food.

Until you've banged, keep it all extremely low key. A bar, some live music, or even just coffee. You're either into each other, or you're not.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a text along the lines of "Joe just took me out to the nicest dinner. It was really sweet. Can I stay over at your place tonight?"

Those things I posted are for girls that you are trying to eventually date, having feelings for, etc.

With girls I'm just trying to fuck once or twice, I wouldn't go on 3 dates with them anyway...

Quote: (08-11-2015 10:21 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Those things I posted are for girls that you are trying to eventually date, having feelings for, etc.

With girls I'm just trying to fuck once or twice, I wouldn't go on 3 dates with them anyway...

Something to think about...

The first date should always be "escapable." You show up and she's horrible? One drink, go home or somewhere else.

If you're willing to go on a second date, but unclear about whether she is into you, I'd say the same principles still apply.

Once you've banged, there's no question about whether the attraction is mutual. I keep everything super casual until attraction has been established.

I have quit online dating because I only like going on dates with girls that I already know are pretty and fun.. My time is too valuable (these days, not always) to set aside an evening for a girl who might be horrible. That being said, your rule is totally correct HankMoody.

I also wouldn't go on a second date with a girl who is not totally into me..

My recent sex has all been 1st date sex with a few cases of 2nd date sex that were just alcohol oriented dates that led to banging.

The OP is looking to "court" non slutty girls, hence my first list. For slutty girls... all dates must have alcohol and an easy way to get back to a bed. [Image: smile.gif]

I've also recently started seeing a non slutty nice girl and I'm excited to do some of those things I listed above with her. (I've already had sex with her).

Quote: (08-11-2015 10:49 AM)bacan Wrote:  

I have quit online dating because I only like going on dates with girls that I already know are pretty and fun.. My time is too valuable (these days, not always) to set aside an evening for a girl who might be horrible. That being said, your rule is totally correct HankMoody.

I also wouldn't go on a second date with a girl who is not totally into me..

My recent sex has all been 1st date sex with a few cases of 2nd date sex that were just alcohol oriented dates that led to banging.

The OP is looking to "court" non slutty girls, hence my first list. For slutty girls... all dates must have alcohol and an easy way to get back to a bed. [Image: smile.gif]

I've also recently started seeing a non slutty nice girl and I'm excited to do some of those things I listed above with her. (I've already had sex with her).

Ding dong.

Online dating is such a fucking time sink. Send messages, will she reply, will she show up, etc. It takes hours just to arrange a single "date".

Just walk up to a girl in a bar, say hi, and ask her something stupid. You've just saved yourself hours of sending messages back and forth, wondering if she'll show up for a date.

I'm currently seeing a girl who started going to church for me, based on my extremely conservative views. The problem is that I'm so damn jaded that I don't get emotionally attached to girls - even if I want to. Which makes them get more emotionally attached to me.

Quote: (08-11-2015 10:19 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

If you haven't hooked up by the second date, you're shit out of luck and "friend zoned." She isn't into you.

If by 'hooked up' you mean 'made out/fondled' I agree completely.

If you mean 'had sex by date 2' I couldn't disagree more.

If you can't tell if a girl is into you before you've had sex, you need to work on Game more. Especially with younger girls. Or any girl who's pretty careful who she sleeps with.

7-hr Rule I realize has more and more truth to it as I get older. So, that can be 2 dates or 3 dates. If you're looking for ONS then 2nd date is irrelevant anyway.

Sure, there are girls out there who will fuck you within 10-60 mins of meeting, but not that many, frankly. On the flip side, plenty of hot girls like to be chased for more than a couple sessions of drinking or ice cream.

As for online dating, I strongly prefer Day/night game also, but it's not that hard to get a girl out from online. And it sure as hell doesn't take a few hours. 15-45 mins of email/pm or texting tops. If she's still unwilling then bail.

Quote: (08-11-2015 06:12 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2015 10:19 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

If by 'hooked up' you mean 'made out/fondled' I agree completely.

If you mean 'had sex by date 2' I couldn't disagree more.

If you can't tell if a girl is into you before you've had sex, you need to work on Game more. Especially with younger girls. Or any girl who's pretty careful who she sleeps with.

7-hr Rule I realize has more and more truth to it as I get older. So, that can be 2 dates or 3 dates. If you're looking for ONS then 2nd date is irrelevant anyway.

Sure, there are girls out there who will fuck you within 10-60 mins of meeting, but not that many, frankly. On the flip side, plenty of hot girls like to be chased for more than a couple sessions of drinking or ice cream.

As for online dating, I strongly prefer Day/night game also, but it's not that hard to get a girl out from online. And it sure as hell doesn't take a few hours. 15-45 mins of email/pm or texting tops. If she's still unwilling then bail.

Kissed, made out with, fondled.

A common conversation I have:

"I'm dating this chick. I really like her."
"Cool. Have you fucked her yet?"
"No."
"Ok. Have you made out with her at least?"
"No. We've just been out on a few dinner dates."
"How many is a few?"
"I dunno, like ten."
"You're not dating her, dude."

Women are pretty sexually aggressive if they're into you. My average bang is 2 to 3 dates. I always make out after date 2. If it doesn't happen, the interest level simply isn't high enough.

After date two or three with no action, you're one of her girlfriends.

Quote: (08-10-2015 01:35 PM)robreke Wrote:  

For me, the second half of the year, so far, is turning out to be more challenging than the first half; dating less slutty girls that aren't banging on the first dates. Paradoxically, this may be a good thing longer term.

Let's say you first date a girl but she won't do a first date bang. She may not even bounce with you to your pad after drinks. She is, however, willing to do kiss you and do a second date with you.

She may even say things like; "I take a while to warm up to new people" or as a 19 year old I'm working on for a 3rd date told me at our second date over wine after we had talked about intimacy in relationships "I need to date for a bit before I'd be ready for that" I assured her that was fine.

So , what activities to do on a 2nd or 3rd date for girls that you can sense that the bang is in the near future as long as you continue to earn her comfort and trust?

All of this assumes, of course, that the girl is attractive enough to put in the effort for multiple dates.

I think there's only so many 'meet me for a drink' dates you can do before you need to throw some activity or action in there for a 3rd date such as bowling, top golf, music venues, etc.

Thoughts?

1) NEVER ABANDON THE GAME

Honestly, I would not abandon a game mindset with a girl who wants to take it "slow". Provided that she's not a virgin, it's really just setting the mood, getting the right environment, and tapping into those young hormonal urges.

What went wrong with your date with the 19 year old is that you didn't spark that fire. What should happen is that from the second you see her, you're creating that burning feeling in her loins.

The whole point of a lot of the verbal gymnastics in game is like a expanded version of thumb wrestling.

You cockily put out your thumb, maybe even underneath hers, wait for her to press, and surprise, she's under your thumb - because you're smarter, faster, and stronger.

She likes that. The point of a lot of those games is making her feel like she's got a shot, but you're just better. And she gets drawn into playing games with you. She finds the whole thing enjoyable. But the competition between the two of you never ends. Even if she wins a battle here and there, she never wins the war - but she wants to keep playing.

With that said, sometimes as a player, you don't want to rush into sex.
I know I'd rather see more of what a chick is about nowadays, cause fast sex causes its own set of problems and issues.

2) The problem with the "courting mindset" is that it typically kicks in the social script where she is the person to judge, and you must keep slaying dragons for the fair lady, and then maybe she'll allow you to kiss her gloved hand.

It's all quid, no quo.

Defusing and confusing social scripts is game 101, though it's not really discussed in game 101 anymore. Guys think of it as chivalry, but there are tons of unwritten but understood rules of human engagement. If I see a 3 year old wandering a busy parking lot, i'm not a white knight if I usher him to the sidewalk. If I see a delivery man with a package, I hold the door open for him.

This is a very cultural thing, but other cultures have their own unwritten scripts.

When it comes to dating...man...we have a ton of them, and most of us don't know the rules. (or how individual women pick and choose what rules apply so as to benefit them personally)

But to bang her, you have to be the judge. She has to seek your approval. She needs to be thinking of things to make you happy.

I got a chick right now that was fucking up. Always late, always changing plans at the last minute, leaving me out there...et cetera.

I withdrew my attention, and she put 2 and 2 together, and is now clamoring to get at me. Sending me texts and pics, offering to do this and that.

I could drive over there and fuck her in the ass right now, if I were so inclined.

3) Rocky Road type Dates

Tying together #1 - don't abandon your game mindset and #2 social scripts

You need to think about what sorts of dates are "vanilla" on the surface, but reinforce your game.

If you want to build heat - you bake competition into the game, but it has to be something where she thinks she has a shot.

If you want to elevate your "value" - then you need to take her to something and be the man. So it's not about beating her, but beating all others.

If you want to test her out - take her to something where you need to cooperate. If she can't be the line chef to your sous chef...., the robin to your batman - and she likes you - she'll try to make up the deficit.

If you want to set the leader role for yourself - take her on an "adventure" date. You tell her to show up, but don't tell her much about the date.

If you have a decent downtown, it'll be things like walking from the cool and cheap ethnic spot, stopping at the toy store or costume store and trying things on, and ending up at the bar/night cap/coffee shop.

I thought I had come up with that, but I'm reading old pua literature these days, and others had the very same idea. No idea is original.

One guy in particular, a PUA from NYC would set up a date like this.

He'd tell a chick
- bring goggles (or some other wacky item)
- wear that pair of pants you wore last time, but bring a different pair in case I don't those
- we might get dirty, bring another shirt...
- and some paprika (also wacky)

So a chick that was into him, would do all that shit.

They'd meet somewhere.
They'd do their little adventure date, which costs him little if anything.

End of the night comes, he invites her back to his place.

Well what do you know, she has a change of clothes to go to work/school in the morning. He's solved problems for her that she didn't know she had.

For as long as cats have been on this board, they're not really thinking DEEPLY about getting chicks into bed.

It's all central location, working out, get her drunk, get physical, get her home. Then deal with LMR.

Effective enough, but NOT GOOD GAME.

Maybe that's all it takes in the Tinder era, but cats gonna hit their mid 30's and later and wonder why it's harder to bang chicks. Can't even find em anymore, don't know what to say to em, where to guide em, or who he should be.

On top of that, by always focusing on himself, he rarely learns what makes chicks tick. So he's always relying on extra shit, instead of the hard fought for knowledge about women and their behavior.

WIA

I'll second the option of a live music bar close to your place. Doesn't spook the cat, and there's good vibe (through the live band), alcohol and walking distance back to the pad.

Quote: (08-11-2015 08:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It's all central location, working out, get her drunk, get physical, get her home. Then deal with LMR.

Effective enough, but NOT GOOD GAME.

Very true I think this is heavily prescribed as a general population medicine.

I think we need a good thread just posts creative game especially where it turns cold girls warm.

The only few guys I know that I still look up to in terms of women actively turn a cold girl warm. And they are usually very good looking and not punching above their weight.

I didn't have the ego protection to deal with that, I think I am starting to get there because in approaches where the girl is fairly cold off the bat I used to shut down right away, now I try to keep digging.

The first step is Roosh's "as long as she is standing in front of you with her feet planted and facing you, keep spitting".

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Thoughts?

OP Do you have any interesting skills, hobbies, abilities you can teach her? Any way to visibly put yourself in the role of teacher / mentor/ superior is a great way to build her attraction to fever pitch. (I'll come back to this)

I'll give you example of a "3rd date" that I used on a 20 yo (years ago...my wheelhouse is now 24-32 yo as they exit the carousel...but that is another post)

Here's an idea for an interesting and cheap 2nd date I met the 20 yo girl that worked at a new coffee shop up the street. Really cute, slim, tall friendly and kind of hippyish. Lets' call her Hippy Chick (HC). Did not drink but did smoke herb Long story short, I tailored the 2nd date to her "hippyness" I took her to a Hari Krishna temple for their Sunday feast all you can eat vegetarian food and as part of their Sunday program they do their "Arati" This is the offering of such diverse elements as lamps of burning ghee, fragrant incense, opulent flowers, pure water and peacock feather fans. They do a bunch singing chanting etc. It is accompanied by drums, bells, gongs, and whatever. I'm not religious but it's an interesting cultural event All of this for $8. Hippy Chick thought it was the coolest thing ever. We left there, walked across the street to the beach, smoked a blunt (hers) and had a nice make out but couldn't get her back to my pad to close. She told me she'd only been with one guy, her ex, and wanted to go slow. I said "That's OK" to her and my shank said "You fag" to me in my head (but that's another post).

She had told me that loved nature and the ocean and all that (don't they all?) so for the 3rd date (and this is where I tie it back in to my 1st paragraph) I offered to give her and a couple of her friends a surfing lesson. On the morning of the lesson I met her and 3 of her friends (2 hot 1 DUFF) at the beach with a some surf boards and borrowed wet suits. We suit up. and after a quick lesson of how to lay on your board, paddle, duck dive, etc we head out into the water. Now mind you, the whole time I'm doing this on the sand I'm joking around with them making fun, AND most importantly making physical contact with each them. Nothing creepy just hand on small of the back, shoulder, etc. All part of the lesson but all of which HC could see.

We get in the water (fortunately for them very flat that day) and the same shenanigans, joking around etc. This all ends and we pack up and leave. They all hug me and thank me and are all so excited about their little adventure. This was by 11 am. At 430 that afternoon HC calls me thanks me again, tells me how her friends had a good time and thought I was "super cool" for doing that... and then asks me if we can hang out that night. I said I kind of had plans but "tomorrow is ok" . Next day she comes over, we smoke a bowl (hers) and it's on. We bang 4 times in the next 24 hrs. She had a smoking body (got her to shave the bush...but that's another post) It turned into a bit of an LTR until she moved out of state a few months later

Later on after the initial bang session she told me (what I already knew) that a) me teaching her and her friends had been a real turn on b) her friends telling her I was cool and nice blah blah blah had reinforced her decision and c) me joking around with and touching her friends had made her a bit jealous. Those 3 elements together made it so she HAD to fuck me.

I know this is very specific to me but the point is if I were you (or any other dude) I'd try to set something up where you are teacher/ mentor/ superior/ father figure If you know about wines take her wine tasting, if you are a kickboxer give her a lesson...you get the drift. I think we too often (me included) get caught up in having to think about "entertaining" a chick on a date that we lose sight of how to turn her on...my 2 cents

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I usually have 2nd dates at my place and cook something together. It's cheap, builds intimacy and there is so many opportunities to tease her and touch her. Now that i think about it... my cooking 2nd dates have 100% success rate or atleast very close to it. I can't recall a time it didn't work.

Quote: (08-12-2015 02:11 PM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

I usually have 2nd dates at my place and cook something together. It's cheap, builds intimacy and there is so many opportunities to tease her and touch her. Now that i think about it... my cooking 2nd dates have 100% success rate or atleast very close to it. I can't recall a time it didn't work.

Great call.

The book "4 Hour Chef" by Tim Ferriss upped my game tremendously. I can cook pretty decent meals now, and they look fancy. It's like the bachelor low carb eater's guide to being able to make food that is actually good. I've since become more advanced as a cook, but it's still my goto.

I love busting out my cast iron cookware and then making something seemingly elaborate. At first I thought cooking would be beta or feminine, but I've found the opposite to be true.

Quote: (08-12-2015 02:35 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I love busting out my cast iron cookware and then making something seemingly elaborate. At first I thought cooking would be beta or feminine, but I've found the opposite to be true.

Demonstrable real world skills/competencies are almost always a good part of your game

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I know, an almost cringeworthy title, but I am interested in feedback..... Thoughts?

My thoughts are to spend 10 minutes of your date doing something other than trying to fuck her. Meaning; Ask her what interests she has. Find commonalities. At some point, if you're going to do more than PnD, you'll need to find some commonalities. It's worth your time to find those sooner than later.

If you can cook, and you are halfway decent (meaning you like most of what you make, with occasional big hits) exploit those talents. If you can't, LEARN. It's a HUGE game changer. I have had 4 of my guys over for quad date night, cooked for them, and all of us got laid that night. It was a gamble, but worked out, and improved my status within the group. Beyond that, it's cheaper to make dinner for 8 than to go out to eat with 4.

IMHO, cooking in the very best SKILL arrow in a player's quiver.

Quote: (08-11-2015 06:22 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

"I'm dating this chick. I really like her."
"Cool. Have you fucked her yet?"
"No."
"How many is a few?"
"I dunno, like ten."

Women are pretty sexually aggressive if they're into you. My average bang is 2 to 3 dates. I always make out after date 2. If it doesn't happen, the interest level simply isn't high enough.

After date two or three with no action, you're one of her girlfriends.

Wait...Ten dinner dates without even a kiss? Common? Do the parents of these 4th graders know they're going on dinners dates?

[Image: 9fbea8fedcaff0c20485afc7fe3820b8.jpg]

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-11-2015 06:22 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Kissed, made out with, fondled.

"No."
"How many is a few?"
"I dunno, like ten."

Same here, completely agree! At a bare minimum, she needs to be naked on your couch or jerking you off on her tits by date 3 even if you don't get the bang. You should absolutely know if she is sexually interested in you - ONS or hot or warm, by the end of date 1 no question. If you can't calibrate that you need to go on more dates.

WIA made several good points about getting her drunk and having good location is not 'game.' And it's not courting, they need to be chasing you, you are the prize, never forget that. That's led to most of my success the past 2 years.

For an older guy, there is no substitute for getting out there with 19-25 yr old girls and figuring out how to Game them and what turns them on. As opposed to what activities they like.

And being able to turn a cold/cool girl into a warm/hot one. My last 1st drinks I turned a girl from cool, to lukewarm, then warm headed to another bar then hot after last call. Didn't get the bang, but she is dying to fuck me when she comes out next - a couple drinks, some sushi, and then sexytime. By the time we get to my place we'll have been to 7-8 places so in her mind we've been hanging out 'all over town' even though it's been 2 nights. I honestly have never run into LMR, not even once. No girl comes back with me without being 99% sure she is gonna fuck me. Maybe that's the difference between 'gaming' and 'entertaining.'

Quote: (08-12-2015 03:28 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Wait...Ten dinner dates without even a kiss? Common? Do the parents of these 4th graders know they're going on dinners dates?

Hi Alpha, meet the Betas....they are legion.

Although no kiss after 10 'dates' is amazing. Or 5.

It really depends on your location/scenario. You will have to set your logistics accordingly...

After a first "bangless" date, I usually suggest that the girl rides with me to location I come up with because "I believe a real date requires going together" (That's the reasoning I feed them). This requires her to meet me at my place and hop in the car with me. In most cases, I'm usually not ready by the time she gets to my place so I tell the girl to come in briefly while I finish getting ready.

Depending on your living situation, you can give her a tour of the place, guiding her around with your hand on her waist or establishing some kind of kino.

We head out, get one or two drinks at the bar. The bar I usually take them to does not carry the liquor I like to order so I complain about this like I had no idea and after two drinks, I suggest we head back to my place for more drinks since I already had the desired liquor at home. This has worked 90% of the time for me because at this point, her car is at my place and has to go back there regardless.

The rest is up to how you handle escalation. She should feel more comfortable from being at your place earlier before heading out to the bar.