rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best responses to when she says 'you're young' or some other variant of that

some examples, gents? I'm 20, and I generally like 23+ women. They're more intellectually stimulating than 20's. N I need that.

If you want us to take you seriously, present yourself as an adult. You write like a child. I assume that everything else in your life follows suit.

If you present yourself like an adult and dress accordingly, those shit tests will stop.

Other than that, I'll let the young guns who face this issue frequently address this issue.

Seriously, write like an adult. You'll get better results.

Quote: (08-08-2015 12:20 PM)Gixxy Wrote:  

If you want us to take you seriously, present yourself as an adult. You write like a child. I assume that everything else in your life follows suit.

If you present yourself like an adult and dress accordingly, those shit tests will stop.

Other than that, I'll let the young guns who face this issue frequently address this issue.

Alright let me represent myself as instructed. Anyways, I'd prefer some witty answers as examples. I often reply saying 'Age is just a number' or 'I get a long with older women better than women my own age'. But I feel these statements are not stimulating enough or convincing, I feel like I'm half passing a shit test, which I partially consider it is when they say that.

Those responses sound good to me.

One of the first rules of game is that it doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it.

Work on your delivery (eye contact etc) and overall vibe more than one-liners. A lot of this comes with experience, too.

The whole "I'm older than you" shit test recently happened to me too.

"Nah, you're too young for me" with a smirk has worked for me in the past. The older the women, the more hilarious.

"Age is just a number" is great. Cougars in their 40's aren't really my go-to, but that's who I usually get this response from while they're rubbing their tits on my arm.

They just need you to say something to feed the hamster and keep the illusion going. The 'Age is a number' thing is pretty old, so older women are cool with it. 23 year old's though...Sorry, I had to take a minute to laugh at the idea that they're intellectually stimulating.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I´m in my early 20s. I get this shit test from time to time. My go to response is - "Right, you probably couldn´t keep up with me anyway" they usually just laugh and I keep on with the convo. I only use this one when I´m night gaming.

Quote: (08-08-2015 01:11 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

"Age is just a number" is great. Cougars in their 40's aren't really my go-to, but that's who I usually get this response from while they're rubbing their tits on my arm.

They just need you to say something to feed the hamster and keep the illusion going. The 'Age is a number' thing is pretty old, so older women are cool with it. 23 year old's though...Sorry, I had to take a minute to laugh at the idea that they're intellectually stimulating.

They're better than the 19's, and I don't fuck with 30+

Quote: (08-08-2015 12:25 PM)babaelly Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 12:20 PM)Gixxy Wrote:  

Alright let me represent myself as instructed. Anyways, I'd prefer some witty answers as examples. I often reply saying 'Age is just a number' or 'I get a long with older women better than women my own age'. But I feel these statements are not stimulating enough or convincing, I feel like I'm half passing a shit test, which I partially consider it is when they say that.

Those responses are just arguing with her saying "Nooo I'm not too young!! Give me a chance."

When women pull out lines like this, I would rather reframe it as them being too old for me. Don't answer their question and just seriously ask them: "shit... how old are you? yeah you probably are too old"

At this point she'll be offended, or pretend to be, you can tell her you're just messing around then. At this point she's either gained some respect for you and you have a chance or shes too upset and leaves.

If she leaves, oh well, good I don't need girls who are close to their use by date trying to put me down.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

You're right, you're probably too old for me.

'You want to change my diapers sometime?'

Don't debate me.

I'm betting that you're not dominating her with your attitude. I second rungoodinc, work on your tonality and eye contact and the "age" issue just falls away.

"Yeah I know. I knew you had a little cougar in you" with a wink. I usually throw in a clawing motion with it too.

"I'm older than I look"

then follow up with

"I'm practically 1 foot in the grave..."

They'll keep persisting but that's how you know you've got 'em. Just dodge the question as much as you can and never tell them your age.

"No I'm not going there, were not talking about this. I'm a human being you know, not just some number"

Just keep it playful and don't take girls too seriously. Nobody REALLY wants to know your age, she just wants confirmation for whatever biases she has already projected onto you.

Best of luck.

Once you reach 30+ you're going to wishing you could go back in time when the girls told you you were too young for them. hahaha

Lie about your age.

Ain't that the truth.

If I was 20 again id be chasing after the youngest chicks I could that were legal in my state, and possibly consider moving an hour or so to another state if the age of consent was slightly younger.

Grow some stubble if you can, stop shaving and use a hair clipper with no fence to manage your stubble. You just need a little visual confirmation to match age is just a number or I'm mature for my age stuff. Seriously though, you will regret not chasing the younger stuff when you are my age instead of wasting your time on oldies.

No reaction. Keep mackin on her.