rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One mini success insta-date—a shout out to WIA

A shout out to WIA on this forum. His advice about the insta-date put the thought into my head. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49393.html

Yesterday with tough logistics, I approached a girl on the other side of the coffee shop sitting alone with her computer. I had to pass her and then backtrack to approach her from the side where there wasn’t someone sitting next to her. It was just before noon. About ten minutes into the conversation, I told the girl, I have to finish up some work, but she can join me for lunch in twenty minutes. She agreed and we went for Indian food down the street.

First insta-date in this city. Thanks WIA.

Don’t settle for a number when you can at least propose the insta-date.

If you approach her on the street:

“I was just on my way to get coffee (or a bite to eat at a happy hour) do you want to join me? Only for ten minutes though, I can’t stay very long.”

If you approach her around noon in a coffee shop:

“I have to finish up some work, but would you like to grab a quick lunch in twenty minutes at a place down the street.”

If you approach her at the gym, say:

“Hey there’s a great smoothie place I know nearby, do you want to join me there after this workout? I’ll be done in about twenty minutes.”

The false time constraint will make it more likely for her to agree. Another good opportunity to propose an insta-date is from a bus/subway approach.

Ask her where she gets off. Tell her you’re getting off there too. Make up a reason why. Like you have to stop by the pharmacy before you go home. Then when you are off the bus, say:

“Hey did you want to sit down for grab coffee now nearby? I only have ten minutes.”

I’ve done that in the past. I already told her which stop I was getting off, and it just so happened she was getting off at the same one. Once we exited the bus, I made sure to continue the conversation on the sidewalk. Then, I offered that we go for coffee, but she told me she couldn't because she had Spanish class that evening. So yesterday was the first insta-date, at least in this city. Thanks again WIA.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

[Image: tumblr_my0udo7Oyf1s0udieo1_400.gif]

Quote: (08-06-2015 02:29 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

I approached a girl on the other side of the coffee shop sitting alone with her computer. I had to pass her and then backtrack to approach her from the side where there wasn’t someone sitting next to her.

That's a ballsy approach for a newbie. Nice work.

You are improving.

I'll jump on the WIA appreciation train too. He has helped me both publically and privately. A true asset to this community.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

This doesn't merit its own thread. The forum isn't your personal game journal.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter