rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming/Using Fat women

Gaming/Using Fat women

It's come to my attention that some women that get no attention from men have turned a coined and started providing for men they would like to keep in there lifes. Most of this comes from fat women that have nothing going in there lifes so they use there time a resources keeping a man, is it morally right to use ham beasts like this and have you done it before?

Gaming/Using Fat women

If you want to game efficiently you have to become AMORAL!

Do what you need to do in order to become efficient at girls you are actually attracted to.

If you know you can do better then take on the challenge and try to get better. But don't lie to yourself and then get caught up in a mess.

Think about it. Have you ever wondered why there are so many unattractive fat girls out there with kids or having kids.
Do you really want to take the risk of being the guy who got a fat girl pregnant. It goes down hill from that point on and you will keep beating yourself up if it happens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just Approach 1 Day At A Time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gaming/Using Fat women

Not sure what dude above me is talking about, but it's not morally wrong just bad taste. Imagine walking into a venue with a fat wildebeest, females natural pre-selection won't be as high as if you walked in with a stunner. I used to hang around a fat chick in college (we were physics lab partners) and I can tell you no girl batted an eye. Either roll with dudes, attractive chicks(the tend to have attractive friends) or solo, leave the fatties for the betas.

-CD

Gaming/Using Fat women

My ego is simply too large for me to allow myself to be seen with large swamp monsters.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Gaming/Using Fat women

I stop reading at "fat women"

Everything is wrong, morally, psychologically, physically, spiritually, in dealing with fat women.

Call me solipsistic, I just cant understand how some guys do it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Gaming/Using Fat women

Never associate yourself with fat women. Never. Ever.
That´s the one and only thing you need to know about this topic.

Gaming/Using Fat women

Hell no. This is a form of fat acceptance. If you take resources from these whales you are supporting their decrepit lifestyle. Don't make it harder for other men.

Take nothing from these blimps.

If it doesn't fit, force it... If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Gaming/Using Fat women

Quote: (08-06-2015 12:48 AM)100percentjuice Wrote:  

It's come to my attention that some women that get no attention from men have turned a coined and started providing for men they would like to keep in there lifes. Most of this comes from fat women that have nothing going in there lifes so they use there time a resources keeping a man, is it morally right to use ham beasts like this and have you done it before?

Yeah, but the ugly side of that coin is most of those guys will have to break down and fuck them occasionally to keep the dollars flowing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn8H6zENWnRH-2NwfksBa...puAjGJY61Q]

MDP

Gaming/Using Fat women

Just came from a first meet up with a SIF.

Abundant red flags (cropped face selfies, defensive when questioned about body & even quoted me SIF jean size) I'd hoped that maybe she had abnormally large hips & ass - such a rookie mistake...

Needless to say - WOULD NOT BANG, ever.

Step your game up, do you think a HB7 would give you the time of day if you in your current situation had a rotund beer gut? Fuck no. Be the male equivalent of a HB7+ & believe me you'll never post another thread like this again.

That's my 0.02.

Gaming/Using Fat women

[Image: 1418762022245.gif]

Gaming/Using Fat women

Quote: (08-06-2015 12:48 AM)100percentjuice Wrote:  

The thirst is so great these days that even the most unappealing of hambeasts do not fear going without attention for very long. If you want proof of this, just reflect for a moment on how often you see an obese girl - and I don't just mean fat, but actually obese - with a kid or more in tow. There's always a guy desperate enough to hit it, however perverse this may appear to our sensibilities. It's a hard pill to swallow for me, since I can still remember the time - up until the 90s, that is - when such meatballs would have genuinely had to go without or lose the flab; those days in the Anglosphere are long gone, my friend, unfortunately, given the 50% or more rate of obesity in many places.

Gaming/Using Fat women

even attractive women provide for those that can get it from them. there is a gigolo thread on the forum. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5800.html

Gaming/Using Fat women

Thanks for the insight. An for the record i would never bang a whale... im loing that gigglo thread.

Gaming/Using Fat women

I had a fatty fwb during a dry spell. I never took her out and never met her family. I didn't even post anything online about us.
She was into being degraded so I took it all the way. I got daily blowjobs from her but never once touched her pussy. The best part was that I always made her tell me before she came and I would pull out and make her blow me until she swallowed. I prevented her from orgasming so many times. The more I denied her, the more she wanted it. If she ever complained I'd have her blow me for a week to remind her whose in charge.

Gaming/Using Fat women

Quote: (12-28-2018 09:02 PM)Tallmoney Wrote:  

I had a fatty fwb during a dry spell. I never took her out and never met her family. I didn't even post anything online about us.
She was into being degraded so I took it all the way. I got daily blowjobs from her but never once touched her pussy. The best part was that I always made her tell me before she came and I would pull out and make her blow me until she swallowed. I prevented her from orgasming so many times. The more I denied her, the more she wanted it. If she ever complained I'd have her blow me for a week to remind her whose in charge.

Stop spreading your deviant pro-Obeastiality shit. There is no reason to keep resurrecting threads about how fem-identifying mayogenders suck to post your blubbery fanfic.

If they want gamed and dicked, they can get to human size. Otherwise pursuing them is not game any more than buggering the goat in the herd is game. It's abusive to yourself and the hambeast suffering diminished mental capacity due to poor brain oxygenation.

BMI over 30, the bitch is a crime.