rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to keep her as a f**k buddy??

I went out with a girl a couple of times and we slept together on the second date. We drank a decent amount before we went to bed together (especially her) and had sex all night and into the next morning.

We traded texts sporadically for a week after that and the following week she went on vacation with her friend (another girl). When she got back she texted that she reflected on what she wanted while she was away and that she didn't us together.

I don't know how much I like her either, but she has a phenomenal body and is great in bed. Is there any way that I can convince her to be f**k buddies going forward? She has the rest of the summer off and I am not that busy at the moment so I suggested that we just hang out while she's off.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Sounds like she doesn't want to hang out with you. Will basically be impossible to change her mind.

As I mentioned in a previous post today (it's the last one on the page):

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12...ge-21.html

These days, even great sex doesn't assure anything. Also, she went on vacation which is even worse. For some reason, when a girl goes on vacation it changes the dynamic. She probably fucked some guy or guys while she was on the trip.

Best thing now? Go silent for 3 weeks at least and try a restart. If no go then, NEXT.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

The best way at this point would be to show up to parties or other social functions that she goes to with girls that were even hotter than her. She will see that and immediately want to fuck you again. But at that point, if you can pull hotter girls, just fuck them, right?

She nexted you man, move on.

That vacation probably helped her view to, and she probably banged on that vacation. Especially if it was "a girl's trip".

Nothing you can do about it.

Eradicator has it right, keep gaming other girls, hell bonus points if you pull girls in front of her.

If you're not busy, start being busy, work, work out, work on business plans, go travel, get a hobby.

You're hung up on a girl who isn't hung up on you, time to move on.

^^^Yes to all of this. These are Feral Cats, my friend. The girls your mom warned you about! Harden your heart. They are not unicorns and you MUST maintain your frame. What most likely occurred is as stated above with the added "post bang cockblock" from her nasty cat friend. Women's social network of feral friends will detonate you if they perceive that their friend is getting good sex from a "stranger" and they will get feline jealous. Also, they want to control their friend's dating life and you are an enigma, a glitch in the matrix, and a threat to their social structure by scoring the bang behind their back (when their friend went feral). Next that immediately.

Welcome to unrestrained hypergamy.

Quote: (08-03-2015 10:05 PM)amusedmastery Wrote:  

^^^Yes to all of this. These are Feral Cats, my friend. The girls your mom warned you about! Harden your heart. They are not unicorns and you MUST maintain your frame. What most likely occurred is as stated above with the added "post bang cockblock" from her nasty cat friend. Women's social network of feral friends will detonate you if they perceive that their friend is getting good sex from a "stranger" and they will get feline jealous. Also, they want to control their friend's dating life and you are an enigma, a glitch in the matrix, and a threat to their social structure by scoring the bang behind their back (when their friend went feral). Next that immediately.

Welcome to unrestrained hypergamy.

That was spot-on, my friend.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (08-03-2015 05:17 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Best thing now? Go silent for 3 weeks at least and try a restart. If no go then, NEXT.

This is the most practical solution with about a 2% chance of working. Don't hold hope.

If you could DHV with hotter chicks either in front of her or she could see your social media with hotter chicks you may receive a restart text even then I'd give it less than 30%.

It takes a lot for a girl to give a definitive opinion out right like she did when she sent the not feeling it text.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The worst thing you can do at this point is look like a scarce beta, even if that is how you feel. She's enjoying other cocks. I had something similar. Once you fuck another sluzza, the world seems right again.

"Keep her as a fuck buddy"

You slept with her once after she got drunk. At this point, I'd stop harassing her to avoid a false rape charge.

I strongly disagree that good sex doesn't matter. If you think (or experience) that, then you're probably doing something wrong. You fuck a girl's brains out and she'll almost assuredly be back for more.

In this case either the sex wasn't as good for the girl, or she was too tipsy for it to be memorable.

Remember, drunk girls do a mental trick where anything they did while drunk "doesn't count"... unless they get pregnant, and nobody wants that!

Bring genuine value to the table... something that she needs

If you are a source of validation/bragging rights to her friends... you will never lose her.

Quote: (08-04-2015 07:04 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I strongly disagree that good sex doesn't matter. If you think (or experience) that, then you're probably doing something wrong. You fuck a girl's brains out and she'll almost assuredly be back for more.

In this case either the sex wasn't as good for the girl, or she was too tipsy for it to be memorable.

Remember, drunk girls do a mental trick where anything they did while drunk "doesn't count"... unless they get pregnant, and nobody wants that!

^this is a good point.

There's definitely a distinction between having good sex when you've both been drinking ( and she's more tipsy/drunk than you are which is always the case with me) and sober or near sober sex that is more of a 'calculated' action by both of you.

The hamster's more likely to regret or rationalize the former situation away, especially if it was on a first date, than she is if it was a sober affair.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin