rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill and Freedom

Red Pill and Freedom

Hi Guys

Been on here for 1-2 months now, was looking for relationship advice originally, used to watch RSD clips an that started my turn to red pill mode, I eventually bit the bullet and ended my 3 half year LTR.

I was a tragic Beta!
I am clawing my way back to manhood, first weekend out 2 girls (no lay) one text games, other met next day(Hook Up/rub up) was a fun happy chick ends up shes crazy! how you ask 2 days have passed and she msg me saying I miss U! But never the less has been great!
Work has boomed and everything looks on the up!

I am in Sydney so its a tough crowd, but im committed to changing my life an putting Beta chump behind me and take back control of my life!

I hope I can contribute and meet some of yous through this journey in life.

Cheers.

Red Pill and Freedom

Welcome on board.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Red Pill and Freedom

Quote: (08-02-2015 09:12 PM)BSYD3000 Wrote:  

I am in Sydney..

[Image: five0-ouch.gif]

That sucks.

Red Pill and Freedom

lol
Women here are die hard feminists

Red Pill and Freedom

Welcome! You made the right choice! Go spin plates and the +1's will follow.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Red Pill and Freedom

Quote: (08-02-2015 10:28 PM)BSYD3000 Wrote:  

lol
Women here are die hard feminists

Your government policies are indicative of that.

On the bright side - they're much more likely to put out if you are a are a high SMV male because they are entitled to feeling like a slut.