rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has YOUR game changed as you've gotten older?

We often hear or discuss the topic of how game changes as you get older.

As long as you take care of yourself physically, don't run into any dead ends, and generally progress more in all areas than the average person; it seems the consensus is that you will do much better than your younger self.

I feel fortunate to know this, as now my 30's and 40's aren't something I'm scared of, (as society wants you to believe, quick get married by 30!), when the time finally comes for me.

Moreover, I'd like to hear from you the following:

How has your game changed as you've gotten older?

I know some guys here have decades of experiences on the subject. Others like me may only have a few years but can still give their 2c.

Personally, I've noticed I'm not as excited as I used to be about dates. When I first started, I looked at every date as an opportunity for practice. Nowadays, I'm more choosy about the girls I spend time with. She better be a cool girl if I'm making time to see her.

On that note, I've noticed a significant shift in my interest for quality over quantity over the past 12 months or so. I've personally had less dates, sex, and mini-relationships during this period than before, but those occasions have been much, much more fulfilling.

I've gotten better at escalating, have less anxiety, but I also approach less than I used to. Having said that, my approaches are also much, much better than ever before.

What about you guys? How has your game, or your game mindset, changed as you've gotten older and more experienced?

Improved.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I know how to read girls better now, understand their language vs before where I was clueless and focused on their words without taking into account the context of situation and their emotional mood.

In no particular order, but all working in conjunction with each other:

Reading situations much, much better.
Not giving a shit - going for it.
Increased standards.
Zero tolerance for bitchiness/shit tests/general bullshit.
Use game in pretty much every situation I find myself in.
Increased confidence.
Wisdom.
Being content/happy/ecstatic with the choices I make.
Realizing the only person I have to impress/satisfy/improve is myself.

A few biggies off the top of my head.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I'm more simplistic than many people. I need to be touching, kissing, and escalating all the time, no matter where I am. I go for that immediately after meeting a girl for the first time. If they say "no" (which they rarely do), we part ways because the truth is: I don't want to live in their world of walls and charades, I want them to live in my world and in my world there is a shit load of love needing to be tossed around on a constant basis. My personality is not to walk around opening sets, neg, kino, validate, hook or whatever they do nowadays. I don't have time to do any of that shit. If I see a girl I like, I figure out a way to tell her I like her, then we go to the park, find a bench, and I put my head on her breast and tell her to rub my hair. I'm not going to sit across from a woman and having a boring sales pitch conversation for an hour. You guys have fun with that, you won't see me there.

Fritz Perls said it best:

I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I,
and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
If not, it can't be helped.

Less horny + more experienced = smoother

Changes (mainly positive) over the past 8 years:

- More efficient, higher success as I can weed out the keen ones within the first few minutes

- Less interest in devoting nights to gaming but rather just opening whichever girls are around me I find attractive and taking it from there

- Nonverbals and presence down, can really communicate my intentions by just looking at them (no matter what I say, the frame is correct due to this, greatest improvement)

- Super touchy-feely making escalation easy

- Delusional confidence, much less neediness -> when girls break rapport I still react within but more as a calibration to 'fix' instead of rationally approaching it

- Can adapt much more and identity what they are pinging off

- Higher standards -> more quality of quantity as I have less time to fuck around and hit on girls all day

- Much less of a dick but generally more aloof and low energy day to day unless I am out with my friends having our own independent party

- Less night-game, more 'everywhere'-game

- Logistics logistics logistics

- The ability to make things seem accidental

- Prefer rolling solo opposed to wingman or being the wingman as opposed to leading and having my wingman follow (consequence of not rolling with old homies)

Generally, great improvement; I have a lot of faith in my abilities in most environments without needing alcohol or a crutch.

2 Things...

1) You learn situational awareness and how to read chicks better... This comes naturally from experience. The way I think of it, you sort of can project the girl's "shelf life" which is basically her relationship potential. You see the same patterns over and over so you know what to do.

2) PATIENCE- You truly learn the importance of patience (this applies to everything).

My anti gold digger defence is more sophisticated. No matter how hot I aint fucking with pseudo hookers.

No longer try to act tough and alpha. You can be good to women if they deserve it.

Approach anxiety rarely affects me.

Sex game. Longer and better stroke and technique. Actually miss my one minute sessions.

Better at spotting IOIs and IODs.

Sense of humour has improved. Teasing instead of just asking questions.

Can spot and handle shit tests. Before I would storm off in anger.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (07-29-2015 08:52 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

We often hear or discuss the topic of how game changes as you get older.

As long as you take care of yourself physically, don't run into any dead ends, and generally progress more in all areas than the average person; it seems the consensus is that you will do much better than your younger self.

I feel fortunate to know this, as now my 30's and 40's aren't something I'm scared of, (as society wants you to believe, quick get married by 30!), when the time finally comes for me.

Moreover, I'd like to hear from you the following:

How has your game changed as you've gotten older?

I know some guys here have decades of experiences on the subject. Others like me may only have a few years but can still give their 2c.

Personally, I've noticed I'm not as excited as I used to be about dates. When I first started, I looked at every date as an opportunity for practice. Nowadays, I'm more choosy about the girls I spend time with. She better be a cool girl if I'm making time to see her.

On that note, I've noticed a significant shift in my interest for quality over quantity over the past 12 months or so. I've personally had less dates, sex, and mini-relationships during this period than before, but those occasions have been much, much more fulfilling.

I've gotten better at escalating, have less anxiety, but I also approach less than I used to. Having said that, my approaches are also much, much better than ever before.

What about you guys? How has your game, or your game mindset, changed as you've gotten older and more experienced?

Having hung out with Nascimento, he is wise beyond his years and far more advanced with Game than when I was his age.

My Game is without question stronger, but there are always things to work on so I am constantly evolving and making adjustments.

With age:

Less nightgame, more daygame
Lifestyle game (travel, hotel bars, upscale lounges)
Higher quality
Minimal approach anxiety (it's just a girl and life is short)
Strong date game having been on countless dates
More fulfillment from mini relationships/relationships than ONS
Understanding through experience that women are not the most important factor in my happiness

Curious to find out how game has changed for guys who were considered cute and handsome as younger men but are now in their 30s and 40s.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (07-30-2015 06:30 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Curious to find out how game has changed for guys who were considered cute and handsome as younger men but are now in their 30s and 40s.

My guess is responses to that will be rare - these guys probably never learned much, if any, Game, so they likely GF'd/wife'd down, and are now delusional/unhappy/divorced/etc. Though they might be here now for that reason.

I am fortunate enough to have discovered game at an early age, right now my game is exponentiating. But, i know im a lifetime learner and I cant wait to improve.

I'm more patient, and less tolerant.

Patience- I know and understand a woman's nature better, so if I'm getting quality output from her I will take the time to teach when they start trying to flex a little. You have to mentor women. As pimps used to say, "how can a hoe learn if a pimp ain't teaching".

0 tolerance- And I do not tolerate attitude, shit tests, or demands from a fuck buddy, or a woman that has not bought value into the equation. I eject and run silent.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I basically went MGTOW after the 70th notch

I don't want to waste any more seed / money / time in a uterus incable of bearing children. Serious.

I don't know if this comes from age or just improvements in my inner game but I've learned how amazingly similar, as in set your watch by it, close all women's general behavior is. The phrases they use, their thoughts, actions, etc -- all the same.

For all of you dog people it's like watching old episodes of the Dog Whisperer where Cesar Millan would take a quick glance at a dog and know ahead of time exactly what it was going to do before it did it.

Just in the past few years, in my 30s and entering age 40, I used to think I was 'getting away with something' dating girls in their 20s. I dated one girl when I first got into game not long ago who was 25 and I thought it was so great ( she was quite attractive to)

Now, it's no big deal dating girls in their early 20s and this is what I expect. I no longer say to myself when I'm out with some young hottie 'wow robreke, you're really getting away with something being out with this attractive 22 year old college co ed because you are in your 40s' Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the hell out it's just not near as big a deal anymore.

In fact, 25 is often pushing the upper age limit, depending on the girl, of what I like to date as often times these girls in mid to late 20s are more difficult, jaded and used up.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

-Pursue women who engage with me with both eye contact and questions.
-Abandon those quickly who signal disinterest, especially eye rolling.
-Avoid time hos and push for numbers without being pushy.
-I've refined my style without looking like a dork or fop
-Looking past makeup and learning how to spot a sleeper dressing down in public
[Image: B7e9AuvIAAE8DS3.jpg]

Gotten worse. I was a beast in college, slamming 6s and 7s like it was going out of style. The worst part was all of these were through social circle game which skews you into thinking you'll be good at other forms of game. I don't think i successfully scored a SNL from a bar or club at all in college. I think maybe once in the real world. Once that college social circle is gone, bam game over.

Gaming nowadays is such an annoying uphill battle. I don't really see the point in clowning myself out to get laid by 3 second attention span bar sluts or trying to ingratiate myself into a social circle of slutty girls (sort of helped me in college).

I've focused on lifestyle stuff and my posting history here on the forum sadly reflects that. I don't feel qualified to talk game since I don't do well at all.

My biggest change is screening.

I approach must less. I know a girl from her body language, dress, style etc... what my odds are and how much I will probably enjoy talking to her.

I always one and done pretty quick, with the ones that were bang worthy but I where I knew the girl would annoy me over the longer term. I am even faster now. If I know I don't want the chick again I literally block her then delete her number from my phone the minute she leaves.

I used to keep a number thinking, man maybe I need a plate in the future, or a back up girl. Now after a first bang I must fully enjoy spending time with the girl even if it just hook up.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I place more emphasis on status and less on looks and game. Partially, that's because I make a lot more money now than when I started gaming and can signal that status better. Partially, it's because I'm just more confident now and gives less fucks, so I don't tolerate any cuntish behavior.

My game has gotten better (didn't actually have any conscious concept of game until a few years ago), but I have to put in a lot more effort to get laid and through different means than when I was younger.

I got laid (occasionally moving on into STR and a few not-particularly-LTRs) almost entirely from drunken approaches of drunk girls in clubs, bars and very occasionally private parties through my late teens, my twenties and early 30s.
Not a new girl every weekend, but enough in a year that I was usually fairly satisfied.

Then I hit mid 30s, got thoroughly tired of regular nightlife - and drinking - and hooking up with significantly younger women in Denmark wasn't something I managed to pull off anyway. But I still begrudgingly relied on irregular bar hookups.
Then I moved to Bulgaria around the same time I started reading about game and the manosphere. I was still tired of nightgame (aside from taking dates out to bars or cafés I can't be arsed to go out more than once every couple of months) so relied mostly on online dating. Only here I found that it usually takes 2-4 dates and a lot more work to get a girl into bed (no or very little LMR once I finally get them to my apartment though, it's getting them there that's a huge effort), rather than the one night stands I had been relying on for the previous 18 years.
And I've also been going out with too many career minded single women in their 30s with good or fluent English, and in husband hunting mode (this might be Eastern Europe with more flexible age difference views, but on the dating sites most of the girls still seem to screen out guys ten years or more older than themselves).

Daygame seems the only way forward, since social circle game - and large social circle anything - is really not my thing.

In a word: Finesse.

Every aspect of my game is tighter because I became more adept at changing in my environments. What works in one city may not work as well in another, let alone a different country.

Developed my own style: Time and experience has allowed me to hone what works for me. To a science. What works for me may not work for you. And vice versa.

I became better at listening for opportunities to relate vs following a script. This has worked especially well in areas that I don't go to very often.

Efficient. My work is quality work now. There aren't a lot of missed opportunities.

Self-Confidence: Going into a situation choosing to fuck or not has turned the tables. Knowing that it is my choice has done significant things to improve my game.

Quote: (08-10-2015 11:55 AM)MikeS Wrote:  

(this might be Eastern Europe with more flexible age difference views, but on the dating sites most of the girls still seem to screen out guys ten years or more older than themselves).

Daygame seems the only way forward, since social circle game - and large social circle anything - is really not my thing.

This is so true! At least in the US, on-line, age disparity is a big issue. But, in day-game, it doesn't seem to matter as much.

Its a hard one to answer because the last few years I've had a few relationships & been away working or travelling quite a bit and I've shifted my focus to some projects that have been put on the shelf for far to long.

But saying that (I'm in my late 30's)
*my GOOD social circle has dropped ...I'm in a city where its hard to meet people and I really don't want to be associated with certain types of the pickup crowd (specifically headless spam approachers or as lame as it sounds ones with shitty presentation because it can kill interactions) plus being away for work so much took its toll on maintaining that.
*overall style and presentation has improved a ton and receive a lot more compliments
*my risk taking has dropped a lot but I tend to be more picky and if I see something I have to have I WILL at least make an effort to get it.
*I'm probably getting approached more and by hotter girls ...only in a modest amount but its still nice
* I talk a hell of a lot less & don't feel the need to impress as much.
*I've dropped drinking which probably was one of the strongest tools for me gaming but overtime became one of the worst so I am trying to adapt to that.

I don't want to make excuses but the remote work/relationships and lack of social circle definitely took a few chunks out of my armor and I'm trying to get that back.
I feel like I hit the top of the bell curve a few years ago ...not happy about that