rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 Reasons This Girl Will Learn To Love Cats
0 Reasons This Girl Will Learn To Love Cats
Well, at least she is correct. However, she doesn't see her faults as a problem, but as a source of pride.

I Will Never Cook For You: 50 Reasons No Man Will Ever Marry Me

The girl is not even 25 years old yet, so she probably has quality d*ck beating down her door.

It will be interesting to see how her thoughts change when the wall approaches, and that firehose of constant man meat becomes a slow trickle.

Seriously, though -- when did it become popular for women to take pride in effectively being defective?
Looking at her articles, she already has some serious Alpha Widow Syndrome going on.

http://elitedaily.com/users/ssharma/

and

http://curryousamerican.com/
Quote:Quote:

11. I’m a straight-up crazy bitch.

To sort-of paraphrase Einstein: "Why put 50 reasons when one would have been enough?"

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
Looking at that list I can't figure out what the heck she wants.

Better just leave her alone.
She's trying so hard to glorify riding the carousel so she can convince herself she's normal and not broken. More importantly though...

[Image: gsvld0WY.jpg]

WYB?
Would bang like an egyptian and call her lizzie
[Image: QvUNEqj.jpg]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.
Her article should be titled:

Dumb Whore Who Is Past Her Prime Still Needs Attention
Quote: (07-27-2015 08:43 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

Sure looks like a thousand-cock stare to me. Also, some possible future roommates of hers:

[Image: 26441EF900000578-2977668-Watching_Origin...984014.jpg]
It never fails to amaze me just how many skanks out there take overt pride in being nothing more than human urinals.
Quote: (07-27-2015 08:43 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

She's trying so hard to glorify riding the carousel so she can convince herself she's normal and not broken. More importantly though...

WYB?

She looks better in this pic. . .

[Image: unnamed-327-150x150.jpg]

WB but WNBD (would not buy dinner)

I am sorely disappointed that a fairly good looking Indian girl doesn't know how to fucking cook. Did her grandmother or mother never teach her to make roti? Poor bastard who eventually wifes up this slut: (1) won't be getting the anal and butt stuff all the other guys she is banging right now are getting; and (2) will be marrying into her culturally intrusive Indian family without even getting a wife who can cook the tasty Indian food.
WB, I like decent Indians. However, would delete number right after (and possibly change address and contact details).

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
WB but damn if she isn't crazy.

This is like, learn how those one night stands that were just too easy actually think.

But then again, that's assuming anyone actually cares how they think. It's not like it'd take any effort to game ones like that.

The last thing a woman should ever do is feel remorse for the baddest qualities that make her who she is.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

The amount of narcissism present in that statement is staggering.
She is a fattie.
[Image: ss1.jpg?w=167&h=390]

I'm getting a SIF vibe.

Take care of those titties for me.
Forget this as a commentary on American women just in its content. Imagine writing something so low-quality and vapid.
She sounds sad and everyone in the comments section is ripping her apart. She's just riding out her youth till the wall hits her.

9. We can’t go too many places without seeing a guy I’ve hooked up with.

17. Having sex multiple times a week is overwhelming to me.

Translation, I'll fuck anyone once but sex - literally the one thing I'm good for - will quickly drop off if we're together.

She's not fat, she's a typically skinny Indian broad with the kind of face that ages quickly. Here's a full body shot from Instagram...I don't know how to embed it.

https://instagram.com/p/2cL6aisHRS/

The whole article is BS, she claims to hate kids, yet her Instagram has pics of her holding her nephew (niece?), same goes for wearing white. Who knows if she even bangs around.

I'm guessing the only thing real is her selfishness and laziness.
I have a feeling that this typist just put together this article because she knew that it would generate a enormous number of views.

The way she describes all of "50 reasons" just sounds so over-the-top, obviously trying to cater to the huge feminist/arrogant millennial girl market.

Of course it's possible that this actually truly reflects her way of thinking. I would not be surprised either way.
Quote: (07-28-2015 05:12 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

I have a feeling that this typist just put together this article because she knew that it would generate a enormous number of views.

The way she describes all of "50 reasons" just sounds so over-the-top, obviously trying to cater to the huge feminist/arrogant millennial girl market.

Even if she's lying, how many women will read this and believe it? Or see the "You go girl!" retweets and comments that will inevitably follow and think, "Well, I haven't dated much in my life at all. I'm tired of being a good girl. Maybe fucking around a bunch could be fun?"

Whether she's telling the truth or not, this shit is a cancer on our society.
[Image: images-3.jpg?w=474]

Deus vult!
It seems as if we see more and more of these articles every day.

I do have hope as it seems the commenters are waking up to this bulk shit and rip apart every single article like they did in this one.

The top comment calls her out for being a "terrible, selfish, egotistical person."
She better get started on that cat collection...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
[Image: CFdeYwkWMAIo2C3.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
Question: In about 20 years are we going to have a serious abundance of alpha-widows like her roaming the cities?