rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest Diary

Budapest Diary

Creating this thread for some semi-regular updates on my summer in Budapest. Full opening write-up coming tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll leave you with the greatest episode of How I Met Your Mother, which is currently 28.6% relevant.

Budapest Diary

Budapest; oh my days. Speaking of days, they have been short and the nights long in my opening week here. In this place you can party all night, every night – and I have.

Day 1: Blue Balls Blights Budapest Bow

I arrive at high noon and the heat hits me like a wall. My skin begs for mercy as I scurry from my Uber to my Airbnb apartment. Tip: get an Uber from the airport and skip ahead of the taxi line schmucks like a boss. I settle in and send out some PMs to some Budapest guys on RVF. In no time at all Cr33pin has me hooked up with the Budapest players in a Whatsapp group. The famous Szimpla Kert ruin bar at 11pm is the shout for the evening. It’s cool place with lots of distinct areas and crawling with young tourists. Indigenous Hungarians are conspicuous by their absence.

I meet Mr Roundtree, Johnny and Papi Rico and the banter is good. We open a few sets – very easy to do in this venue, there is a lot of traffic and girls are very open. Eventually I ask a Dutch group what language they are speaking. It genuinely sounds like Hobbit-speak. I get a particularly strong hook from the cute redhead while her two mates head back to their table.

We head to different bar to do a shot and before long we’re making out. She’s 18 and amazed at how OLD I am. Nonetheless she’s loving it and the makeouts get heavier – moan-inducingly heavy in her case. Time to head to my apartment (which is one minute away). Ah, but what will her friends think? No worries, I back off, up the comfort maintain the sexual vibe and go for the pull again. Still no dice. Rinse, repeat, but you doesn't want to feel judged by her friends. No problem, I take her WhatsApp and eventually her friends appear and whisk her away for their early departure in the morning.

By this time the lads have all gone to Instant, but I’m suffering brutal blue balls and need to go back to my apartment on medical grounds.

Day 2: Friday Fun Leads to Fresh Flag

I sleep most of the day but agree to meet Mr Roundtree and ElJefe1 for some goulash near Deak. Cr33pin joins us later and after a couple of pints ElJefe1 invites us to his apartment to get some vodka. These are obviously really cool guys and ElJefe1’s apartment is absolute baller. Quite inspirational to see guys further down the path than I am.

ElJefe1 takes us to the main Deak square in the evening, where the Yoot hang out drinking their carry outs. Very bustling vibe – I would definitely recommend this as a place to pre-game (in both senses). Unfortunately I bottled out of doing any proper approaches – I’ll put that down to performance anxiety from being in front of a couple of senior pros.

Papi Rico puts a shout out for a club called Otkert and I agree to meet him there. It’s a much less grimy vibe than Szimpla and is mostly Hungarians – that’s what I’m talkin’ about! We are both more comfortable with our verbal game so we make a good double act, working the club and bamboozling a good few sets with our wit and repartee. Toward the end of the night Papi Rico gets called away somewhere and I’m left dancing on my own. I’m about to leave, dick in hand, when a hot-ish Hungarian girl we opened earlier in the night taps me on the shoulder and smiles. Her friend has gone too, so I grab her and dance for 10 seconds before going for the makeout. Two minutes of heavy makeouts and I’m bundling her into a taxi – “Don’t spare the horses!” I yell at the Hungarian taxi driver. Lost in translation perhaps, but he knows what was up.

Back to my apartment, Spotify a lovely R ‘n’ B playlist, two minutes dancing and then straight to it. Cracking, cracking body. I bang her rock solid for what seems like hours and eventually leave her with a face like a painter’s radio.

[Image: 30s96ja.jpg]

Stay tuned for more stories, with two more flags captured, but I need to go meet Habit (another cool dude) for some daygame.

Budapest Diary

I see potential here.

I am the cock carousel

Budapest Diary

All of these stories are legit and witnessed, I'm sad to leave these solid wings for Montenegro..but a beach vacation is due needed here! Will add up my side of the story later.

Budapest Diary

Deak square is the ultimate meeting point for young people and travelers. It's the center of parties in Budapest.

Budapest Diary

In Budapest right now with apartment (district 5), pm if anyone is interested in meeting up tonight or tomorrow.

Budapest Diary

Right, I’ve been pretty woeful a updating this, so some of these recollections may be a little hazy. Nonetheless, nine days in and there a few more tales to tell, so let’s get to it.

Day 3 – Swede Dreams Are Made of These

I head to Szimpla with Papi Rico and Mr Roundtree. As it’s a Saturday night the ratios are skewed unfavourably by the arrival of scores of British “lads”. These boorish embarrassments to the UK send bitch shields to red alert, but our skilled triumvirate succeeds in hooking a few sets, which generally gets us in the mood for a good night. Notably, Papi Rico has a cute Brazilian double act eating out of the palm of his with his silky smooth Portuguese language skills.

As we’re leaving to go to a club a pair of Dutch girls approaches us. One is a really hot mixed race girl, the other is obese, and a general bombscare in every department. We head to Hello Baby with these girls, and it looks like I’m in with the hottie. Sadly, I can’t find anyone to wing the significantly larger friend. Papi Rico and Mr Roundtree have their own irons in the fire, and even the local leering Turks won’t lend a hand (or a winch). Why do some girls travel in such mismatched pairings?

Eventually these two girls start making out and the hot one sidles over and tells me that she likes girls. At first I think “What the f…”, then I think about extracting for a threesome, but I would genuinely prefer a devil’s threesome to this matchup. I give up with these nutters and end up making out with a third Dutch girl, who is pretty cute. We dance and make out for five minutes before she heads back to her mixed group of friends. Later I see her making out with one of the dudes in her group. These Dutch girls are fucking mental (more evidence of this later in the week!)

The club (Hello Baby) is a lamentable sausage fest, and Papi Rico has left to nail the hot Brazilian, while a drunken Mr Roundtree is being seduced by a Polish lady of more questionable repute. I'm about to head home when I see a dynamic that every player loves to see; a pair of girls, one of whom is making out with a dude, the other awkwardly standing by. I beckon over the gooseberry and say “come and dance with me, I can’t take the awkwardness”. She’s extremely grateful for my social savvy and it isn't long 'til we’re making out. It’s nearly closing time and I sense it’s on.

“It’s hot in here, let’s get some air”, she takes this bait and it we both know it’s all systems go. Taxi, back to mine, resume the R ‘n’ B playlist and off we go. I should confess at this point that this Swedish girl, while very pretty, was carrying a few more pounds than I might have hoped. I always envisaged my first Swedish flag would look like something from the Tiger Woods stable. Sadly, that was not the case here. Nonetheless, she was cute and had a lovely energy.

When we were done she simply got up, put her clothes on and made for the exit with a satisfied smile. No names or contact details were exchanged, only bodily fluids. Those Swedes are some liberal bastards.

[Image: r1k1eh.gif]

Swedish flag captured. Next stop Italy.

Budapest Diary

Seeing as I failed miserably in keeping this up to date throughout my stay I Budapest, I thought I’d make it up to you all by dropping some data on this great city. Without further ado:

Context

My visit spanned the last week of July and almost all of August. Budapest was bustling throughout, with many tourists thronging the city. Whilst this can be a negative, on the plus side the demographic of these visitors is very definitely skewed towards the younger end of the age scale. In my experience the “silver dollar/pound/euro” seems more drawn towards Western Europe or the stunning architecture of Prague. Budapest definitely feels like a young person’s city.
Therefore, there are plenty of flags floating around the city, although it has to be said that these girls are a rung or two down in quality on the local girls. More on that later.

The influx of tourists increases the talent pool of young ladies, but it also increases the number of thirsty dudes in town. Some Hungarian girls will view a foreigner with the suspicion that they may be a pillaging sex tourist – you will need to differentiate yourself from these types very quickly. This will be hardest and most crucial for British guys, thanks to the arsehole behaviour of your stag partying compatriots in recent years. Tight game and a good backstory will see you hurdle this obstacle.

In July and August the weather is baking hot; bare this in mind if you are more used to a cool climate. I struggled to leave my air conditioned apartment during the heat of the day as temperatures soared to the mid-thirties in Celsius. In the evening temperatures dropped a few degrees to about the late twenties, which provided some blessed relief. You certainly won’t need your winter woollies if you’re visiting in the summer, but you may want to pack a waterproof. When it rains, it really rains. I was treated to some spectacular thunderstorms during my stay.

Accommodation

I had a very good experience with an Airbnb apartment in a decent location. From what I observed and heard from others there is plentiful reasonably priced accommodation. My apartment was large one bedroom number, located just 90 seconds walk from the famous Szimpla Kert bar. It cost £550 for my 5 week stay. If you have flexibility and time I would recommend fiddling about with the dates when you are booking somewhere on Airbnb, as the monthly rates are usually significantly cheaper than the nightly rates. Indeed, if you are staying for 3 weeks, you may well find that it would be cheaper to book for the month.

My location and logistics were good, but if I was going again they could be improved. From what I read on the forum before travelling, I deduced that Szimpla should be the logistics “ground zero” for the travelling dude in Budapest. That would certainly be true if your primary goal is to seduce cute backpackers. However, if you’re travelling in the hope of meeting some top quality Hungarian totty, I believe you should make you logistics ground zero the main square, which is called Deak. This gives you the best range of logistical options, ie. you could easily pull from any of the major nightlife scenes to here. If you want to convey baller status to the Hungarian girls, get an apartment on Andrassy Utca. It’s a fancy shopping street just of Deak Square – one of my bros there had an apartment on that street and said that his address would get it girls enthused before they'd even arrived.

The Girls

[Image: 2gx44m1.jpg]

I’m sure there is plenty of info on this on the forum already so I’ll try to keep this brief. There are lots of hot Hungarian women in Budapest, duh. They are slim, with curvy butts and decent knockers. Their tanned skin gives them a Mediterranean feel. These girls are often intelligent and often struck me as quite driven to succeed. They often work and/or study long hours without gaining much spare disposable income. Numerous girls talked to me about life being quite hard in Hungary in terms of making ends meet, so bare this in mind when taking girls out on dates if you’re insistent on splitting the check.

The Hungarian girls are open to foreigners and usually have some English but it was not uncommon for communication to be a bit of a struggle. They all want to improve and practise their English though, so this can work in your favor. However, don’t expect these girls to drop their panties when they see a US or UK passport. As I’ll outline in a moment, these girls have decent options when it comes to guys. They also all have an EU passport themselves, so if they want to take their economics degree and go and work in Starbucks in London, they can do it themselves, thank you very much. I would put the difficulty of gaming these chicks on a similar level to gaming the girls at home in the UK – the difference being that the overall quality is much higher.

The Competition

There is some pretty steep competition here. Hungarian dudes are tall, stylish and not afraid to approach. They are not dickheads about protecting “their” women, but I wouldn’t try fucking with these guys if I could avoid it. If you want to hold your own you’d better bring some game to the party.

The tourists are largely 21 and under, with backpacker style and little in the way of seduction skills. They will just fuck things up for you by spam approaching and completely messing with the ratios and therefore elevating the SMV of the girls to ludicrous levels. Thankfully, you can eliminate 95% of these people by avoiding the venues they frequent.

The Venues

Deak/Erszebet Ter

Unquestionably the best place to start your evening. Take some beers down at about 9 and mingle with the locals who converge on this place at the weekends. There is a great atmosphere and tons of young Hungarian ladies wearing the shortest, tightest garments in their wardrobes. Ratios are very good and you likely won’t hear any anglo voices; a win-win.

Otkert

[Image: 142sjk8.jpg]

Probably the best all round nightclub for the average looking dude to meet some nice Hungarian lass. Not the biggest club, although it does have two (pretty much) distinct dance floors. The quality in here was generally pretty good and the ratios were acceptable up to a certain point in the evening. As with all venues in every place I’ve been, the ratio would drop of a cliff by about an hour before closing time. If you go at midnight, things will be looking very rosy. If you go at 2am there will be a heck of a lot more testosterone on the dancefloor.

[Image: r9mxcm.jpg]

I had my best results here approaching at the bars beside the dancefloor or out in the smoking area. The smoking area is right next to the queue to get in, so you can actually open girls before they’re even in the club. Here’s an example of a guy running some smoking area game. Actually saw this guy out quite a lot – he’s not the greatest but I thought it would interest some of you.

BoB

[Image: 2rzwi2g.jpg]

A place for Hungarians to see and be seen. This place attracts those have made it to the top of the Hungarian socio-economic tree, and those who wannabe there. Of course, where there are dudes with money and status there are also hot girls. If you want to be dining at the top table of the banquet, this is the place for you because there were plenty of dime pieces crammed into this very small venue. Dress smartly and bring some tight game, because this was definitely the hardest place to approach in town – no dice for me in 4 or 5 visits. However, the potential rewards did keep drawing me back. Wednesday and Thursday seemed to be big nights here, so it is a good option during the week. I would definitely recommend you pay at least one visit here – at the very worst you’ll get a motivation boost.

Szimpla Kert

This place is quite something; in my experience you’ll either love it or you’ll hate it. Hugely popular with young tourists, I would recommend this place for those of you who are looking to meet LOTS of average girls from around the world.

[Image: 2ni4s91.jpg]

Despite the mediocre talent, Szimpla does have its advantages. Firstly it is busy every night, even from 10pm, which is considered early in Budapest. There are numerous bars, serving large beers for as little as 550 forints, so getting wonky with your bros won’t break the bank. The venue has a range of distinct areas, usually containing plenty of young ladies who are generally open to being chatted up by some cool guys. By the time you have exhausted this place, you will be ready to move on to a club. Closing time seems to be at around 3am and gutter game is a very strong option as everybody spills out onto the narrow street outside. Take charge, name a club, start walking and there’s a good chance some damsel will follow the leader.

Instant

[Image: ivkdix.jpg]

Let’s start with the positives. It stays open ‘til dawn seemingly every night. It’s always busy. It’s a rabbit warren; you can burn up one area and there will be pastures new in which to continue your evening. It’s cheap. Em…
Now the negatives: never have I seen worse ratios. Pretty much every time I was there the ratios were in the region of 6:1 at best. Often it was much worse. The girls are the same girls who came from Szimpla, ie. rarely above a 7 and rarely Hungarian. Granted, the competition is British and Euro backbacker dudes, but the SMV situation is completely ridiculous. Nonetheless – at 3am it’s often the only option. “Better than nothing” should be the tagline for this place. It’s also an absolute sauna – dress light if you must visit.

Romkert

[Image: 6rtvrn.jpg]

The only nightlife venue I visited on the Buda side of the river. Cool venue which is overwhelmingly populated by Hungarians. I didn’t hear another English voice while there. It is a small, mainly outdoor venue which got really busy and became a pretty big open air dancefloor by 1am. The girls were pretty hot and I had two hooks (including one lay) from two opens. Small sample size I know, but I got the impression the girls were quite open here. In contrast, this is the only place where I encountered any aggro from Hungarian dudes. While I was waiting in the queue to get in some Hungarian guy “started” on me for absolutely no reason. Thankfully I kept cool and his mates dragged him away. I also felt some hostility from some other guys there (although my bro assured me it was all in my head). Still recommend this place as an authentic Hungarian venue.

[Image: 2luasts.jpg]

Goszdu Udvar

A long court with lots of small bars and restaurants. A good place to grab food or pre-game, rather than the main venue for your night out. It also has some decent bars for dates. This would also be a great place to wait for hot girls to walk past you, it’s basically a pedestrianised street with lots of bars on either side.

Kraft

I didn’t visit myself, which is a regret. This club is right next to Otkert and I would always see Hungarian honeys in short skirts hanging outside the smoking area. A Hungarian girl told me that this is where I should go if I like 18 year old girls. No thank you!

Peaches and Cream

Again, didn’t visit myself, but heard from a trusted associate that the standard of girls was pretty good. He said that a fair proportion of the people in there fancied themselves – lots of bottle game being run.

Alexandra Book Café

[Image: 2cokjk6.jpg]

Not a nightlife venue, but a cool place to come and work or relax during the day. Amazing interior. Took a girl here for a date, she loved it.

Daygame

You will see tonnes of sexy females going about their daily business in Budapest. If you’ve got the balls and skills to approach them you could be tapping a gold mine. In my limited experience the girls were friendly and open to being approached during the day. The number one shit-test you will need to pass is the “How long are you in Budapest for?” I’ll leave it up to you to sort that one in your own style. My highest quality lay here was from daygame.

So, where to daygame?

Deak/Erszebet Square

As outlined in the nightgame section, this is probably the number one hub area for young Hungarians. I would recommend taking a seat with a cool beer at one of the outdoor café/bars next to Akvarium Klub – simply wait for the girls to sway their asses on the way past. Another hack would be to loiter across the road outside the Starbucks that seems to be where Hungarians agree to meet their friends, so you will find plenty of static sets there.

Vaci Utca

The busiest shopping street in Budapest. Think of a really shit Oxford Street if you know London. You’ll find a mixture of Hungarians and tourists here. At one end of this street you will find Vorosmarty Ter – a square with a number of café-bars for you to sit at while you keep an eye on the door of the adjacent H&M. A perfect combination.

Andrassy Utca

Home to Gucci, Prada et al, come here to daygame high-end totty. Much lower traffic than Vaci and Deak.

Heroes Square

[Image: 5ev39v.jpg]

If you like things easy, come here (or the Castle on the other side of the river). Look out for backpack-wearing, camera-wielding tourist girls. Profit.

West End Mall

Large mall with lots of Hungarians either working or shopping. Located next to one of the major train stations, so between 4 and 6 you will see lots of commuters around this area.

Hope that covers a lot of the stuff you guys might be interested in. I promise to do a lay report for my un-reported lays in Budapest. The city had me beat after two weeks – didn’t have the energy for writing!

Disclaimer: I don't know and have never met any of the people in the photographs. These are just photos I found which are readily available on the internet.

Budapest Diary

Awesome report!

I was in Budapest a few weeks back, only for 3 nights but loved the place. Firstly the girls are unreal - it's probably the best city I've been to for the number of 7, 8, 9s casually walking around in the day in heels/dresses like it was nothing! I was in heaven so it's an understatement to say I am a little depressed since returning to England [Image: dodgy.gif]

I really liked the nightlife options and had a good time around Deak and Goszdu Udvar (loved the Spanish vibe/tunes at Barcelona bar there). Otkert was the best club I went to and Badgirlz round the corner was filled with hotties. Szimpla was also decent early on in the night before the pathetic stag dos and thirsty backpackers took over. Also went to a cocktail bar near Octagon where the ratio was probably 2-1 girls-guys, all local, fairly young I think, but gorgeous.

It probably sounds crazy but I'm seriously considering buying a 2 bed flat there for a semi-relocation, but also as an investment to rent out on Airbnb. I can either buy another rental property over here and be more tied down to a country I like a little less every day, or take a risk that might pay off bigtime (not just financially). Budapest is good logistically for rest of EE so I could rent it out while away exploring the neighbouring countries. Any opinions on this plan/dream? are very welcome.

OP according to this you went there for 5 weeks last summer, but it looks you are currently in Hungary - so are you now back in Budapest, staying there long term?