rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Business Launch - Looking for Salesmen

My partner and I have launched a social media marketing business in which we're going to market products to local businesses throughout the United States. I'm pretty excited, as this is hopefully the first of many businesses we'll be launching.

We're looking for sellers in different cities across the U.S. This can be part time, full time, or just a lucrative summer job with large profit potential.

if anyone here is looking for a $100 / day minimum job (a conservative mark), PM me

For those of you who are already working, any ideas on ways to recruit sellers? I've been using craigslist w/ mixed results. This is what I'm most interested to figure out.

Can this work in Canada?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-11-2011 02:36 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Can this work in Canada?

Yes indeed

Is it 100% performance based sales? That could be why you're finding it hard to get people.

I was thinking about doing the same. You need alot of unique visitors to cash in - or you simply need to sell to ignorant business owners

Get more post counts, or at least give a rough outline of the product to garner enough interest.

Newb.