rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was that sloppy seconds?

Was that sloppy seconds?

Turn away if you are squeamish.

I got a strippers number and persuaded her to come to my house next day (text back and forth). This is in the Philippines and I am talking about one of the thousands of strip joints for locals, not a tourist place. However, I am a European. Long story short, after a drink she got to bouncing on my clothed lap and quickly clothes were shed. My hand found her snatch warm, wet, but with an usual feeling to the moisture. It was less liquid than Ive felt with other girls. I wondered if she had just been fucked. She said she was already wet, noticing my rubbing the liquid between my fingers. She pulled down her panties, slipped me in, and began bouncing up and down.

I got her to bed (too hot in the living room, where there is no AC). Changing position I noticed what looked like cum in her pussy. It looked like someone had just shot a full load in there. I was banging her for a long time and whatever it was got churned into crust at the base of my penis.

How long does cum from sex survive in the pussy? Long enough for her to take a taxi to mine, drink, foreplay - 1 hour? Or could this be thick lazy jiz?

From reading Walter (My secret life) I know some people have a cum fetish. But who knows what could have been going on here. Walter indicated that cum was very quickly absorbed. He waited while a prostitute had sex with a customer in an adjacent room so that he would be ready to slip into the mess.

No money changed hands. She is back on monday. Saturday and Sunday are big stripping days.

Btw, she is attractive, 19, but with phenomenal natural tits. Hence my interest.

Was that sloppy seconds?

Quote: (07-18-2015 03:58 AM)Whoofer Wrote:  

How long does cum from sex survive in the pussy? Long enough for her to take a taxi to mine, drink, foreplay - 1 hour? Or could this be thick lazy jiz?

Google is your friend.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Was that sloppy seconds?

I have no idea but I'm glad I read this

Was that sloppy seconds?

I would say there's a good chance but who knows. The consistency of female vaginal secretions isn't a constant variable.

Was that sloppy seconds?

Quote: (07-18-2015 03:58 AM)Whoofer Wrote:  

Turn away if you are squeamish.

I got a strippers number and persuaded her to come to my house next day (text back and forth). This is in the Philippines and I am talking about one of the thousands of strip joints for locals, not a tourist place. However, I am a European. Long story short, after a drink she got to bouncing on my clothed lap and quickly clothes were shed. My hand found her snatch warm, wet, but with an usual feeling to the moisture. It was less liquid than Ive felt with other girls. I wondered if she had just been fucked. She said she was already wet, noticing my rubbing the liquid between my fingers. She pulled down her panties, slipped me in, and began bouncing up and down.

I got her to bed (too hot in the living room, where there is no AC). Changing position I noticed what looked like cum in her pussy. It looked like someone had just shot a full load in there. I was banging her for a long time and whatever it was got churned into crust at the base of my penis.

From reading Walter (My secret life) I know some people have a cum fetish. But who knows what could have been going on here. Walter indicated that cum was very quickly absorbed. He waited while a prostitute had sex with a customer in an adjacent room so that he would be ready to slip into the mess.

No money changed hands. She is back on monday. Saturday and Sunday are big stripping days.

Btw, she is attractive, 19, but with phenomenal natural tits. Hence my interest.

[Image: potd.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Was that sloppy seconds?

Something familiar happened to me, I was 15y/o and I had a high school girlfriend of the same age...
Anyways we were having unprotected sex (15y/o and dumb) once and I noticed the same thing you did: a white liquid mixture coming out of her vagina and all over my dick. I completely stopped because I thought I had cum inside her. I started touching my balls and kinda masturbated to see if it was really me, it wasn't.
This happened early in the morning since we used to skip school to go to my house
and fuck all morning, so I highly doubt that she was doing somebody else before 7 a.m..
We didn't have sex anymore that day, and started using condoms from there on.

Google is your friend brother

Normal vaginal discharge:
-is clear and thin -- that sort of discharge usually occurs around ovulation, and vaginal secretions during sexual arousal may also have this appearance
-is white or slightly yellowish and thick (but does NOT have curdy "chunks") -- much like the consistency of paste, this sort of discharge tends to occur during less fertile times in the monthly cycle
-has a mild but not unpleasant odor or scent
-may have a brown tint just before or just after menses.
-is generally moderate -- not too profuse or too scanty
-will appear on your underpants, or on your inner labia a lot of the time

Discharge that is NOT normal, but a likely signal of infection or illness may:
-be chunky or very heavy, with small curds like cottage cheese
-be very watery, or consistently profuse
-have a strong odor
-be grayish, greenish, yellow or pinkish

Like I said, this was my personal experience.
I doubt that you had sloppy seconds OP but you never know... and if you're banging strippers and not to disrespect your stripper but hopefully you were/are wearing a condom.

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Was that sloppy seconds?

I've seen this a few times. It's not cum.

It usually seems to happen when you fuck the girl soon after encountering her. I.e you are banging her over the kitchen counter 10 minutes after she came over.