rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel help

Travel help

I’ve got a few trips coming up this year I was hoping to get some info, advice, or ideas on where to go. I’m planning on Ethiopia for about 11 days does anyone think that’s too long and I should hit Kenya in that time too? Also what’s the deal is it difficult for a white dude to pick up local girls? I’m thinking Macedonia for about a week, or the Ukraine. I already have Vietnam planned and will hit the Philippines too I love that place. I need one more idea though I’m leaning towards Africa again though. Main question is will a white guy have any problems pulling in any of those places? not worried about looks or game.

Travel help

Ethiopia has some fly girls, but since this is is your first post, how about introducing yourself, and a little bit of your background and tastes in women so we know what suggestions to make.

There is an intro thread already active.

A white, black, asin, hispanic, Indian guy can pull ass in any city in the world under the right circumstances: his dress style, his game and language level, his $$$ available to facilitate f-closing, his social status etc....what are yours?

Mixx

Travel help

My bad I dropped an intro, as for taste in women I love women from all over the world there are too many sexy women in this world for me to pick one type.

Travel help

Quote: (06-04-2011 09:20 AM)cartman Wrote:  

I’ve got a few trips coming up this year I was hoping to get some info, advice, or ideas on where to go. I’m planning on Ethiopia for about 11 days does anyone think that’s too long and I should hit Kenya in that time too? Also what’s the deal is it difficult for a white dude to pick up local girls? I’m thinking Macedonia for about a week, or the Ukraine. I already have Vietnam planned and will hit the Philippines too I love that place. I need one more idea though I’m leaning towards Africa again though. Main question is will a white guy have any problems pulling in any of those places? not worried about looks or game.

Ethiopia is a good place. Is your trip for mostly business then pleasure or solely for pleasure? Kenya is a nice place to visit also I spent a few days in both Nairobi and Mombasa. You could pull girls in either places but be aware there are a lot gold diggers in Kenya. Europeans frequent Africa often and the local girls tend to automatically think a white guy = $$$. It's mainly going to boil down to wear you meet them.

Travel help

All pleasure I just want to see some new stuff and meet some girls. I figured Kenya would keep me busy, but would also have plenty of tourists there. That’s why I was leaning more towards Ethiopia I’ve been reading there’s not many visitors. Is day game open in both places or is it 24hr free for all? Thanks for the tips bro.

Travel help

Quote: (06-04-2011 10:42 PM)cartman Wrote:  

All pleasure I just want to see some new stuff and meet some girls. I figured Kenya would keep me busy, but would also have plenty of tourists there. That’s why I was leaning more towards Ethiopia I’ve been reading there’s not many visitors. Is day game open in both places or is it 24hr free for all? Thanks for the tips bro.

There are far more thing to to do in Kenya than Ethiopia. When i travel for pleasure I don't go for the sole purpose of picking up women. That's just an added perk for me. Day and night game is available in both area. Africans love coffee and tea so coffee shops should be your first stop. Also check out the nicer restaurants, the women who are dining normally have professional backgrounds and aren't "working girls". They do have working girls in both places (if that's your thing) with them it is a 24hr free for all... well not exactly free.

Travel help

Yeah I agree Kenya will have much more to do, and since I’m big on diving and wildlife it would make more sense. I think it’s the tribal aspect that attracts me to Ethiopia, while Kenya really doesn’t hold to old traditions with the exception of the Maasai. While I do believe Ethiopian women are gorgeous it’s not my sole purpose for travel. Great tip on the restaurants I’ll be sure to check into that and see if I can make it work.

Travel help

Quote: (06-04-2011 09:20 AM)cartman Wrote:  

I’ve got a few trips coming up this year I was hoping to get some info, advice, or ideas on where to go. I’m planning on Ethiopia for about 11 days does anyone think that’s too long and I should hit Kenya in that time too?

I've heard and read alot of good things about Ethiopia man!
Fairly safe compared to other African countries, gorgeous women, dirt cheap, Addis Ababa should have a good nightlife, alot of history, the best cafe, the counrty is beautiful, the people are very nice, the major religion is Christianity (45%) And it dont recieves much tourists (383,399 in 2008, but increassing every year), this is nothing compared to Kenya and Tanzania.
On the down side it does not have coastline, and I love the ocean and chillin on the beach! Kenya and Tanzania have some of the most beautiful beaches i have ever seen!!

Depending on what you are planing to do, 11 days can be very little or to long!
I got my ticket some days ago, and are flying into Addis Abbaba mid. October. i only have 12 days...but hey ..better than nothing!!
My first time to Ethiopia! If you decide to go drop me a line man!!

-rdp

Travel help

Thanks for the info bro I’d kinda like to go before it gets to be a popular place. I’m planning on a trip mid October as well, but I still haven’t picked a place. Right now the top two spots are Macedonia, and Ethiopia.

Travel help

Spam?

Travel help

hey friends-i am trying to move into the city but do not know what areas to look into- my price range cannot exceed 1000/month and i have two cats- also i need to be close to subway and train cos i work up town- i am 23- so would like to be in a hip/younger area- thanks!!!!

xoxo

Travel help

The fuck happened to my thread? Did my questions promote spam, and hip/young cat lovers that take the subway?