rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real-Time Male Hamster Fodder, or, Are You Sure You Want To Play?

Noticed this comment on a very recent Heartiste article:

Unintentionally Funny Comment

The guy is quoting a former rotation girl who wrote to him about their failed relationship. Guy is framing this as "hah, look at that hamster spin", but her words belie the cringe-worthiness of our "Nouveau-Red" commenter's transparent "anger phase".

He says:

Quote:Quote:

Real-time hamster fodder….

She says:

Quote:Quote:

“The reason I was so pissed off is;

1. The way you pep talked me about my gf status before your gig and then when I explained to you over dinner at the restaurant how people were introducing me as your gf… I said it would look weird if I corrected them and you so generously agreed to let me be your girlfriend… But only for the night…. Your exact words?..wtf ? Like I’m some ugly or disgusting person or just some one to use. Do you know how degrading that was to say that to me?

2. You harped on about how women are liars and the opportunists
… And then after 6 months of me feeling so sad for the fact that you didn’t trust women cause maybe you’d been hurt so bad I find out that I was indeed YOUR unknowing victim of the very thing you accuse women of doing.

[...edited for brevity...]

I’m beginning to think either you don’t know yourself very well or I’m too smart a woman for you.”

Focus on the VIBE she is feeling from him. Something tells me she's not fronting on this regard. Of course, who knows what she's really like, but the incongruence this guy displayed, as well as the transparent anger, is a real turn-off to women.

This speaks to some of jariel's posts about real versus fake players. This guy thinks he's a player, "no girlfriends for me!", has a rotation, yet clearly he's still stuck using his "good boyfriend" toolbox to keep a broad around.

What really leapt out at me is his pre-gig "girlfriend pep-talk". That "bout to go on stage" hype burned a hole through his player-ozone-layer and he reverted to the "boyfriend toolbox" before coming down to earth and backtracking.

Why couldn't he contain his excitement and say nothing or a simple "glad you're here, kid!", if he wants her to be a plate?

Be honest with yourself about what you want. Want to play? Then hold the cuff-y thoughts in. She's already around so you don't need to lure her with promises. Want to cuff? Show her, don't tell her. Or tell her but stick to it.

This guy didn't know (or accept) what he wanted, and didn't understand how to signal it. He fell into the classic non-player boyfriend-signaling ways (aka the "boyfriend toolbox") and that wasn't consistent with him trying to talk like she's a plate later on.

Furthermore, he serves as a warning. If you're playing out of anger/resentment, it will seep through your pores, words, and actions. If you're playing out of love/positivity/fun, whether cuffing or not, it will shine through.

Have you ever witnessed a guy exuding this "nouveau-red" vibe? Have you ever exuded it? It's most damaging in a situation with an actually-sweet-and-demure girl. It's part of the over-compensation most newcomers experience.

12-18+ month anger phaser checking in. Tack another 5 years of confusion prior to that on. What an ugly road it was. The irony of it all is my past is littered with tons of missed opportunities and now apparent lessons.

You are 100000% correct on the reasons and what occurs when you are doing so. Unfortunately, the resentment is part of the process and the only way to avoid it is starting the "rp" before getting burned by a chick.

As my anger is still fresh here are the mistakes and lessons learned:

1. Assumed women played fair and would be honest. The girl who this all stems from was sweet and demure I was in a relationship with for 4 years.
2. Tried to reconcile my catholic and small town up bringing with the delightful flesh opportunities my ID could produce. What a fucking quagmire. This led to me having my dick in my hand thinking about a lot on the "what if..." scenarios when in reality all I had to do was stop being a pussy. I cheated a few times and resisted most of the time but led to guilt and constantly brought me back to point 1.
3. Allowed ugly game of "what if.." to create a nasty feedback loop and let my self esteem take slow lurching hits.
4. Low Self esteem & stopped improving/taking risks.
5. Became bitter, resentful, and angry.

Realized this all sucked and I had lost "it". Started back on the path and fluttered around with D&P and the like for a year. Finally, created a new me and have a new found self confidence. The anger still boils up from time to time but I'm finally at peace with my past mistakes and how the world is.

Observations I've made;

-the longer you are "bluepill" or in my prior life "bluepill alpha" the angrier you will be. The whole world took a shit on my early twenties and nobody interjected. My Dad and brother didn't know any better. I'm cool with it now.
-The more you do things in your social life out of obligation, the nastier the resentment will be. Men don't do things out of social obligations. Women do and they are miserable.
-the more self interested action you take, the happier you will be.
-The outer game will improve much quicker than the inner game. You'll know the outer game is on point when your interactions are fucking up because of behavioral missteps.
-Build you own lane. ROK, Roosh, D&P, Krauser, etc all have their unique voices because of their experiences. These experiences are unique to them and should be reference points in your new reality. Ultimately, you have to define your own world post "redpill" so while their ideas are valuable and you should investigate their products to grow, be your own man. It isn't enough to be aware, you have to kill your former self with their ideas, accept the anger, and create the new you.
-Smile and be happy you this opportunity to make a transformational jump in life.

Thats my input on being angry.

Fun fact; beginning to attract the right type of chick again. Chow go full circle bitchezzzzz