rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

As a guy that, historically, has raw-dogged new talent only rarely, I'm curious to get the community's input on the matter. I've been thinking of slightly loosening my own "policy" on raw-dogging (strictly for higher-value females I encounter), but want to get the perspective of a trusted resource. [Image: grouphug.gif]

1. What sort of factors (apart from the obvious "skank factor" and nothing-to-lose-only-to-gain-single-mother factor) go into that decision for you guys?

2. What percentage of new girls do you raw-dog? If you started off raw-dogging a girl, do you raw-dog her all the time after that?

3. How do girls usually receive your efforts to go in bareback? Do most acquiesce with no protest? Do they invite you in bareback, assuring you they're "on the pill"?

4. Do you have a case-by-case attitude toward raw-dogging or an across-the-board policy?

5. Do your policies on raw-dogging vary according to her status within your "rotation" (a regular, a "made" member of your harem, a girl that you've pounded a few times, a brand new prospect)?

Etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If she is letting you raw dog on a casual sex encounter, then she's done it before. Don't, unless you are completely assured of her cleanliness. The fact is, the more people start doing this shit, then we are going to eventually going to become like southern Africa with regards to STDs.

Hahaha! I do not raw dog women anymore. Apart from the STD issue, Mistakes DO and have happened. It's very unpleasant dealing with an irate brother holding a gun to you demanding that you accept your responsibility as a soon to be father.

Fundamental policy is to err on the side of caution with new girls, and then take it on a case by case basis on whether to start rawdogging.

I always throw on a jimmie hat the first time with a new girl. Gauge how open she is to rawdogging and if she's down for it right away don't do it!

I'll not rawdog until she's a regular. Determine that she's sane, she cares about her health and that she's really on the pill. You can always ask which brand she's using and if the side effects aren't crazy. That can smoke out the liars.

Skank factor is the biggest worry. Roissy's guide to spotting sluts is great: http://roissy.wordpress.com/2008/12/29/i...fy-a-slut/ -- be extra careful with women over 30 and the ones that give off that biological clock running out vibe.

The scary thing is that most girls seem to be down for rawdogging. Especially when there's booze involved. I don't know if I've been on a slut run lately but most of them seem down to rawdog quickly. American girls are also less careful than European girls.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I have noticed over the course of my career that girls care less and less.

It used to be that girls wouldn't do it without a condom.

Now a days they threaten not to if you put one on.

Great new generation that is coming up.

Quote: (06-15-2011 05:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This. I recently had a hottie saying she felt 'dirty' using a condom. As if it was something for reserved for prostitutes. I pressed the issue and she didn't like it at all.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

To quote the USC Kappa Sig Manifesto,

"Let's be honest, if it isn't raw it isn't real."

Quote: (06-15-2011 05:14 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

The scary thing is that most girls seem to be down for rawdogging. Especially when there's booze involved. I don't know if I've been on a slut run lately but most of them seem down to rawdog quickly. American girls are also less careful than European girls.

Despite my flirting with the idea of dipping my toe in the pool here and there, I'm simultaneously disturbed by the increased chatter about a trend toward increased willingness, even expectation, of raw-dogging. Interestingly, that makes it less likely that I'll do it (except with a few well-vetted bitches) and also more likely that'll I first have to devise a sophisticated screening process to suss out the myriad problem-cases.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-15-2011 05:28 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

This. I recently had a hottie saying she felt 'dirty' using a condom. As if it was something for reserved for prostitutes. I pressed the issue and she didn't like it at all.

Ive noticed the same thing in the last few years, most girls look at you like your crazy when you pull one out. I dont get it!?!

The small pool of girls i have been with have not really protested me going in with my dick skin. To avoid any awkwardness of putting on a jimmy, I make the girl put my condoms on for me.

every girl have been with has been under 23.

I wonder how slutty the girls who turn 18 in ten years will be

Quote: (06-15-2011 05:37 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

The small pool of girls i have been with have not really protested me going in with my dick skin. To avoid any awkwardness of putting on a jimmy, I make the girl put my condoms on for me.

Make her use her mouth to put it on. Rare skill, but a great one.

I've always wrapped it up on the first few goes, the idea of what could happen freaks me out to much. There have been girls whom, after I'm comfortable that they dont have anything and are on BC that I'll go without it, but always on the first few goes. I usually dont give her an option, I keep my skins within grabbing distances of my bed so I just slap it on without giving her an option.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (06-15-2011 06:26 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I've always wrapped it up on the first few goes, the idea of what could happen freaks me out to much. There have been girls whom, after I'm comfortable that they dont have anything and are on BC that I'll go without it, but always on the first few goes. I usually dont give her an option, I keep my skins within grabbing distances of my bed so I just slap it on without giving her an option.

The funny thing is guys feel they are being "safe" by using a condom the first few times. Unless she got tested, why is she anymore safe after the fourth time than than the first? People can have all kinds of shit and not even know it, worst of which being HIV. Yeah, I know HIV isn't that easily transmitted from female to male, but tell that to Magic Johnson.

Supposedly 1 out 4 American women have genital herpes. I never really thought too hard about that, till I got it. Chicken-heads be fucking multiple dudes on the regular these days, who knows who she fucked that day, week, month... a random hoe may have let her boyfriend cum inside her earlier that day, and you're pulling her from the bar and fucking her that night.

Fuck, I'd hope I'd notice.

Generally.... I've accepted that my dick is an instrument of unmentionable disgustingness. I get tested regularly, but to be honest, if they don't make me, I don't use it. It has become a challenge for me to see if I can fuck a girl without one. I never plan on seeing them again, anyways.

It's even spreading to Latin America. Banged my second Argentine and after 2 sessions, we were going at it raw.

I have an advantage in that I basically stick to European girls... Northern Europeans are the worst. No questions asked. MAYBE a mild protest.

Have yet to try a girl threatening me with no sex if I wrap it.

Here's the formula: There is an inverse relationship between your perceived alphaness and a girls condom requirement.

The bigger an alpha you are, the less she is going to want a condom.

I figure it has to do with some subconcious evolutionary thing, and how the alpha brings out the animal in heat out of a girl - "THIS guy should get me pregnant" vs. "THIS guy is going to raise the baby".

Quote: (06-15-2011 07:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2011 06:26 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

The funny thing is guys feel they are being "safe" by using a condom the first few times. Unless she got tested, why is she anymore safe after the fourth time than than the first? People can have all kinds of shit and not even know it, worst of which being HIV. Yeah, I know HIV isn't that easily transmitted from female to male, but tell that to Magic Johnson.

I guess my hope is that if there's something unsavory going on by the third or fourth time I'll have noticed, though in all honesty maybe I should just wrap at all times.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (06-15-2011 07:40 PM)Paideia Wrote:  

Ya, I don't think your assertion makes any sense.

Always wrapped.. too worried about knocking up someone I don't want to.
Amazes me how many girls have a problem with this, I've lost notches by grabbing the rubber.

Partly a personal decision related to your comfort level on risk

Playing the odds stricty...chance of STD is very low

However I always wrap it up. I don't give an f what the odds are.

I just know 2 things can f a mans life like nothing else: an unwanted kid or HIV. So wrap it up or get a steady and get her tested.

No denying rubbers suck though.

If it's a ONS or a girl I only going to bang a couple times I'll wear a condom. I'd rather not have to worry about getting some herpes or warts or paying some child support and dealing with some baby mama bullshit. But if you do get an STD there is no need to let it ruin your life or get that upset over it. You just need to make some adjustments I guess.

The worst thing would be a kid with a woman you didn't like that much. I have a friend who knocked up some scaliwag that is a typical bar whore. The dude is constantly in stress mode and he is the last guy who needs a kid. But you could still make it a somewhat positive situation. Just know the consequences I guess and don't get to bent out of a shape if something pops up. A kid or a serious STD will just be some other bullshit to deal with in life.

Here's the formula: There is an inverse relationship between your perceived alphaness and a girls condom requirement.

I am not really sure that this is entirely true. Maybe to a very small extent if at all, but I can't see how it is the defining reason as to whether the girl will want you to wrap it up or not.

That being said:

"THIS guy should get me pregnant" vs. "THIS guy is going to raise the baby"

Trust me, the former will change to the latter very quickly, if you do happen to knock the girl up.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

I've only had a handful of girls make the first move to have me use a rubber. Most could care less if you stick it in raw. I've fucked about 75% of my hoes raw but I put a stop to that after I got tested and got a hold of some thin rubbers.

Every state's computers are linked to the Feds and the authorities have the right to take child support out of your paycheck. There's effectively no protest, no due process. Family court charges you whatever the hell they want. They get matching funds from the Feds for fucking you up.

I used to use foam even when I rawdogged. Unless you really have money, like 150k+ per year, child support often is the end of ALL your freedom from "5 Days a week for the rest of your life."

Have noticed that in Kenya too. Increasingly they rely on e-pills. Its a natural reaction to the whole HIV/AIDS noise. We all got desensitised. I have a 3 pack handy if she insists though these days maybe 1 out of 3 make an issue out of it. I've also noticed some girls are equally insistent on rawdogging.

I prefer to be on the safe side. Getting an std may not sound so dangerous for some of you. Well, some bacterial stds such as gonorrhea and syphilis are becoming resistant to first-line antibiotics. That's not to mention herpes.

The widespread use of antibiotics is, more than helping, creating a problem. The thing is that with time, bacteria adapt and loose their sensibility to X antibiotic, and Y antibiotic, until no antibiotic will combat it. And bacteria evolve much faster than we can invent new antibiotics.

If a girl objects that I use a condom, then fuck it. I won't put my health at risk just to get some pussy.

http://healthland.time.com/2010/03/30/em...gonorrhea/

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm