rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wrestler Randy Orton engaged to a single Mom with 3 kids!

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/7/...ts-engaged

Is this a joke?

Dude has the best body in all of wrestling.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

[Image: 1499.gif]

Orton has some seriously bad game. If he is the wrestler I am thinking of, he took a dump in one of the valet's bag's because he was in love with her. Some say it was suntan lotion, some say he took an actual shit.

I haven't followed wrestling in many years, but that story stands out as Orton having some seriously bad game, and apparently it hasn't gotten any better.

Found it, the diva's name is Rochelle Loewen. And she absolutely skewers him in this interview.

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1118954026.shtml
Quote:Quote:

"He's an animal...he's an absolute animal. What kind of man acts like that when he likes a beautiful woman? This guy is just absolutely out to lunch..he's just retarded"!

Quote: (07-06-2015 11:49 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Found it, the diva's name is Rochelle Loewen. And she absolutely skewers him in this interview.
Cleans up well. Hate the fake tits though...

[Image: LuLqrtt.jpg]

Quote: (07-06-2015 11:15 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Dude has the best body in all of wrestling.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This thread was begging for it

You don't get there till you get there

Eh, regardless, Orton is a cocky heel who can draw money and put on a good wrestling match, more than I can say for most of the current generation of wwe stars. However alpha his TV persona may be, he seems to be absolutely clueless on how to behave in the real world to get what he wants.

Randy Orton by no means strikes me as a genius, so for him to be duped by a venomous gold digger isn't a shocker either.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Orton is like 35, and previously married with a daughter from that marriage. Don't know how old this Kessler chick is, but obviously her poosy has some miles on it.

A guy like that could still be banging out 20yos for the next 10 years, instead he's gonna put himself in a steel cage with this hamster and get his ass reamed for the next 2 to 4 years.l before he gets divorced-raped again.

A guy with money, looks and fame, but blue pill as fuck. SMH.

Girl game recognised.

Don't debate me.

She will RKO him outta nowhere into the divorce court I'm sure.

Randy just needs an attitude adjustment.

Don't debate me.

There are plenty of Blue Pill Alphas around - over time after their careers end, they even let out the deep Beta fully.

His case is even more severe as there seems to be something wrong with him on multiple levels. But hey - who cares - he can afford it for now.