rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost my dad

Lost my dad

I just lost my dad last week. He had been sick for awhile with COPD and mom and I kind of knew it was close, but you are never really prepared.

You know what I didn't realize? Death is a business, I can't believe all the things we had to do just to have a memorial and cremate him. Lot's of peoples hands out for stuff.

Anyway, I didn't post to be a Debbie downer, just wanted to share since it seems to help with the grief.

To any of you guys who have lost parents or any loved one, my sincere condolences and respect for what you went through.

Kaii

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Lost my dad

Hey Kaii,

Thoughts and prayers your way for you and your family. I know this is a challenging time, just wanted to pass along best wishes.

Bone

Lost my dad

Sorry to hear of your loss mate.

Lost my dad

I am sorry to hear that Kaii. I hope you're able to overcome your grief.

I think I'm going to give my dad a call today. I don't call him enough.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Lost my dad

Sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Lost my dad

I'm sorry to hear for your loss. Make sure to take some time to do whatever you need to do help overcome the grief in this tough time.

Lost my dad

Sorry bout your loss, Kaii. Lost my dad too, it will be 5 years ago at the end of this month. I wish you best of luck and keep your head up. Please take some time to grieve.

Lost my dad

I lost my mom when I was 15. Its tough but youll persevere. It was a real wake up call for me.

Lost my dad

Apologies for your loss. Stay strong for your mom!

Lost my dad

Keep your head up man, you are his legacy.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Lost my dad

That's awful. I hope you find peace in this difficult time.

Lost my dad

Keep strong good man.

Lost my dad

Kaii,

My condolences to you. I lost my grandfather last year, and that was hard enough. I can't imagine losing a parent.

Stay positive as best as you can during this rough time. Time will pass, and things will get better.

Lost my dad

Stay strong brother

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Lost my dad

My prayers and thoughts to you and your family Kaii.

It is a very challenging time indeed. Stay strong for your mother and rest if the family brother!!!

Yes it's very sad that there are a lot of vultures out there looking to cash in in anything, even when people are the most vulnerable.

Lost my dad

Stay strong man-the pain wears off eventually. Focus on making your dad proud-like I am doing becoming a player.

Lost my dad

Sorry for your loss. And yes, it's expensive the whole process. Never ending supply of business, sadly.

Lost my dad

Not sure how old you are but I was 24 when I lost my dad. For me at least, there were enough memories to last a lifetime - many I didn't even think of till much later on when a relative or friend of his reminded me. Those moments helped quite a bit. Sorry for your loss, and good luck.

Lost my dad

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Losing a loved one is always the hardest part of life. I hope that you will have the strength to get past this difficult time.

Lost my dad

Sorry to hear about your loss. I too lost my Father unexpectedly several years ago.

One of the ways we gain immortality is through our children. They carry forward our genes, our name, and most importantly our principles and memory.

Lost my dad

I'm sorry for your loss. When I lost my dad, the best condolence I received was that death is an inconsolable loss, but time heals all wounds. Stay strong for your mom. Peace.

Lost my dad

Please accept my condolences.
May you find an inner strength at this time of need

Lost my dad

Condolences

Lost my dad

Stay strong mate.

Lost my dad

Sorry for your loss