rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Women you don't want to have sex with

A woman, as an individual, CAN be a man's greatest asset. Love between a man and a woman, to the dismay of dykes and MGTOW enthusiasts alike, exists, and a solid relationship a between a man and his woman IS a great asset in business, family formation, and general well being of man.

Having said that, based on some recent unpleasant experiences, the great unwashed masses of women, are your enemy. They are dishonorable rivals, schemers, and nuisances the lot of them.

Does anyone else feel this way? I have had some real positive experiences with young girls lately, but also a lot of negative experiences with random women or women I work with who are older. Women who I act only kindly towards and who turn around and spit in my face (figuratively). It's not ALL women, women are individuals as are men even if they have a predilection towards a herd mentality, but a sizable percent of them seem to go out of their way to be unpleasant towards me.

I think they can tell I'm "unplugged". I think if your vibe exudes the, "I know what you are smirk" it's almost as if a bell goes off in these miserable fucks like, "We've got a live one! This guys spirit hasn't been crushed yet!"

So where is the game discussion relevance here? You just ranting about how average young American women are unpleasant?

I agree with that sentiment, but what's the purpose of the topic/title?

All desperation/slump-busters aside - I typically will not fuck fat girls, girls with short hair, or girls with real hairy genitals. My dick does not care about personality.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be more discriminant with who I bed. Typically if I'm physically attracted then I will go for the bang - but part of me has an inner conflict of whether or not I should be "rewarding" girls with intimacy and attention who are unpleasant.

You'll find a lot of your sentiment in the Everything Else board, lots of examples of these types of women.

You don't have to be kind, perhaps polite at most. But just having a hatred of woman will just be holding onto a hot coal.

Just ignore the ones you aren't interested in, don't do them favors either. You'll enjoy life more and will experience negativity less.

Women you aren't having/wanting sex with should be a non issue.

General Stalin-
Quote:Quote:

You just ranting about how average young American women are unpleasant?

Ummm...No. I guess you didn't read what I wrote...I have only had positive experiences with young girls lately.

I was refferring to women at work who are older. I've been put in some awkard situations lately through no fault of my own, and didn't want to go into detail.

Quote:Quote:

You don't have to be kind, perhaps polite at most. But just having a hatred of woman will just be holding onto a hot coal.

Does anyone fucking read anymore before posting? What the fuck are you talking about? There are women in life you have to deal with who you don't want to fuck. This is true for almost every single guy on the planet. Coworkers, family members, etc. Maybe my title was a little off, and maybe this should have been posted somewhere else, but "hatred of women", What are you talking about? Also, polite is basically what I meant by kind. I don't screw with people for no reason, but this common decency has not been reciprocated to me at work. Luckily, my competence is unquestioned and it hasn't endangered my job, but it is a topic I think worth discussion considering, if you hadn't noticed women are in the workforce now.

I've noticed older women go out of their way to try and mess with me lately, and I thought maybe other young men have experienced the same.

In some countries those older women still want to be players so if they think you are have some value but ignore them of course they are annoyed because it reminds them that their opportunities are getting smaller. Not much to say without more details. I would say know your outcome. If they are co-workers take the high road, be respectful. You could look at it like, If she were a 21yo stunner who didn't give you the time of day you might feel the same way.

Are you always this angry ? Calm down.

Kindness is NOT the same as politeness.

If you don't want to gives us context/details about the situation, then how can we begin to understand your post ?

The hatred for women part was a general observation, not being able to stand women you don't want to fuck that are rude/etc. can turn into hatred for them, it's been written a few times here.

Sure you have to deal with women, besides your female relatives or female childhood friends, no you don't have to seriously "deal" with women you don't want to fuck.

If you don't like where you work or the work environment, then quit, find another job.

Common decency doesn't have to be reciprocated, in all honesty it shouldn't be expected in kind.

How are older women messing with you ? Are they shit tests ? Nagging ? Slights ?

If you're having positive experiences with young women, I don't see how you would even notice other women. Older, unattached women in the workplace are bitchy, sorry to welcome you to 2015 in America.

I don't feel that any 'women' are my enemy. I don't even know what that means. Are they jealous I date 20-yr olds instead of them? Of course, but that means they're jealous nothing more.

Quote: (06-29-2015 02:45 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

I think they can tell I'm "unplugged". I think if your vibe exudes the, "I know what you are smirk" it's almost as if a bell goes off in these miserable fucks like, "We've got a live one! This guys spirit hasn't been crushed yet!"

This is exactly right. Women have the power of feminine intuition and they can sense quickly whether a guy's a sucker or someone not to be trifled with.

What kind of frame are you holding where anyone man or woman feels they can "spit in your face"? Example?

Quote: (06-29-2015 06:28 PM)Onto Wrote:  

This is exactly right. Women have the power of feminine intuition and they can sense quickly whether a guy's a sucker or someone not to be trifled with.

With an increasingly higher number of women (especially American women) I find this to be the case, even with relatives.

A lot of women want to bring people down a notch to their level especially when they start to lose their sexual marketplace power past say 25-27 and they see a lot of their friends get married and/or others becoming more successful than them, being happier, etc etc.

I have to be careful as my female relatives are terrible at giving advice in general but particularly with regard to game and the much younger women I date now. It's like even my closest relatives subconsciously want to me to pick the wrong girl who is more like them as opposed to what's best for me.

The women I meet between 19-24 seem just so much nicer, less jaded and fun in general but there are of course exceptions.

But re work I'd say tread lightly and just be a bit standoffish and don't even get involved with their games if you can help it. Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Trust no one, that goes for men too.

You should treat everyone civilly, but don't expend energy on befriending everyone you meet. I keep a small circle and just spend time with people who have earned my respect.

Regarding older women, I doubt you share much in common with them - Makes sense why you wouldn't be on common ground with them, but without more details it's hard to determine and discuss why they are being seen as your 'enemies.'

Older women are often just angry at the world because they realize that they are worthless now that their looks have faded. Men used to hit on them left and right, now they are completely invisible.

The best play is to ignore all women unless you want to fuck them (and think you have a shot), or have some other use for them.

Quote: (07-05-2015 03:33 PM)Lenny Marmor Wrote:  

The best play is to ignore all women unless you want to fuck them (and think you have a shot), or have some other use for them.

This is what I do, but I think what O.P. was getting at was there are times when he has to deal with certain women, i.e. bosses and coworkers. Luckily, I work for myself, so I don't even have to do that.

Quote: (07-05-2015 02:54 PM)Spider Wrote:  

You should treat everyone civilly, but don't expend energy on befriending everyone you meet. I keep a small circle and just spend time with people who have earned my respect.

Regarding older women, I doubt you share much in common with them - Makes sense why you wouldn't be on common ground with them, but without more details it's hard to determine and discuss why they are being seen as your 'enemies.'

^^Real gold here. This is exactly how I operate. If I consider someone a "friend", they're a friend. They're someone that there are high levels of trust, respect and comfort with and those attributes go in both directions.

And I 'm very suspect of "everybody's friend" types; they're not, they just know how to fuck people over very covertly. I learned this the hard way when I was younger. Nowadays, I avoid that type like the plague.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (07-05-2015 05:40 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

^^Real gold here. This is exactly how I operate. If I consider someone a "friend", they're a friend. They're someone that there are high levels of trust, respect and comfort with and those attributes go in both directions.

And I 'm very suspect of "everybody's friend" types; they're not, they just know how to fuck people over very covertly. I learned this the hard way when I was younger. Nowadays, I avoid that type like the plague.

agreed. I am suspicious of people with gigantic social circles and a million 'friends' sometimes they are great connections or acquaintances but I don't trust them very much.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-05-2015 07:57 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

agreed. I am suspicious of people with gigantic social circles and a million 'friends' sometimes they are great connections or acquaintances but I don't trust them very much.

Also agree. I keep the "everyone's buddy" types at a leg's length - bet the farm they're trying to size you up for what they can leach off of you.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

The "everybody's friend" type, the "pillar of the community" type, and the "person with no enemies" type are often, but not always, the worst kind of person you can meet. The way they act is just overcompensation for being very flawed human beings. One of my better qualities is being able to sniff those types out and avoid them.

Quote: (07-05-2015 08:19 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The "everybody's friend" type, the "pillar of the community" type, and the "person with no enemies" type are often, but not always, the worst kind of person you can meet. The way they act is just overcompensation for being very flawed human beings. One of my better qualities is being able to sniff those types out and avoid them.

^^Yes, they typically are the phoniest fucking hypocrites out there.

I remember back to when I was an altar boy, the "Holier Than Thou" types that sat in the front pews were mostly the biggest scumbags outside of their bullshit pretend act they put on for an hour a week.

Avoiding these types are akin to avoiding icebergs while sailing your boat.

"Does anyone else feel this way? I have had some real positive experiences with young girls lately, but also a lot of negative experiences with random women or women I work with who are older. Women who I act only kindly towards and who turn around and spit in my face (figuratively). It's not ALL women, women are individuals as are men even if they have a predilection towards a herd mentality, but a sizable percent of them seem to go out of their way to be unpleasant towards me."

The short answer? YES.

From what I'm getting, you're saying that young girls are pleasant and friendly and old hags are backbiting, hypocritical bitches. Perhaps you thought that as women's looks fade, they'd get nicer to compensate.

I thought that too. I was sadly mistaken. It seems the older and more haggard women get, the nastier and more entitled they get. Now we know how the stereotype of the mean old woman evolved.

I should have seen this coming. But I assumed the "mean old woman" thing was from past generations and my cool crowd from Gen X would have better women. Ha!

To address your workplace issue, this was a huge deal where I used to work. Dealing with these old women day-in day-out was like dodging landmines. I still remember the names and affectations of them all. They left an indelible imprint with the trauma they caused people.

There was Brenda from production who insulted everyone and created massive attrition. She once attempted to fire a sweet old elderly black woman who had cancer. Barbara from accounting made getting your paycheck impossible and would mark you down for vacation time she "assumed" you took. Cathy from personnel would dress down anyone for any reason -- including talking about underwear (don't ask).

Margaret from ad sales would make people wait outside her office like children while she finished magazine articles. Betty the art director would treat workers like slaves and even sort of gave me shit once when (get this) she bumped into me when I was out to dinner for my 22nd birthday with my folks!

The only thing worse than working with these women is when you're over 40 and you have to date them.

So all's I can say is that if you're still in the age bracket to go out with women ages 18-30, get out of your chair, get on your knees, and kiss the ground and thank God. Several times.

These days, I look back on the women ages 18-23 who "wronged" me and I laugh. So I was screwing a hot teenager and it went bad. How bad was that, really? A lot better than dealing with the over-40 set.

I don't have a solution to all of this except to avoid these women whenever possible. But I can say you're not alone in what you've observed.

Quote: (07-05-2015 08:29 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 08:19 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

^^Yes, they typically are the phoniest fucking hypocrites out there.

I remember back to when I was an altar boy, the "Holier Than Thou" types that sat in the front pews were mostly the biggest scumbags outside of their bullshit pretend act they put on for an hour a week.

Avoiding these types are akin to avoiding icebergs while sailing your boat.

Similarly, after working with elected officials and government public figures, the only time I got to see their 'real' faces was in the meeting, before the public meeting where strategy was discussed, they rolled up their sleeves and cursed like sailors.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

A woman, as an individual, CAN be a man's greatest asset. Love between a man and a woman, to the dismay of dykes and MGTOW enthusiasts alike, exists, and a solid relationship a between a man and his woman IS a great asset in business, family formation, and general well being of man.

Having said that, based on some recent unpleasant experiences, the great unwashed masses of women, are your enemy. They are dishonorable rivals, schemers, and nuisances the lot of them.

Does anyone else feel this way? I have had some real positive experiences with young girls lately, but also a lot of negative experiences with random women or women I work with who are older. Women who I act only kindly towards and who turn around and spit in my face (figuratively). It's not ALL women, women are individuals as are men even if they have a predilection towards a herd mentality, but a sizable percent of them seem to go out of their way to be unpleasant towards me.

I think surely there are women who in general are worse than others, but referring to the "whole lot of them accurately" is to say, women are enemies the second they feel they're required to do something they don't WANT to do. This is why women are large bodied children. Generations ago no only did they shut the fuck up and do what was needed, they actually found some enjoyment in it.

Now we've gone far enough into the chronological abyss that you'll scantly find a women who doesn't have a softened undertone of cuntishness at any job she holds, and especially if she has power over you in that position.

If you're attractive and these "younger" women want to be with you when in their presence, sure, those experiences seem grand. Take the same exact young women and tell them they're stuck busting ass for 7+ hours with an hour lunch break with multiple deadlines to meet and watch the "good times" melt away like a bomb pop dropped on the asphalt in July heat.