rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman realizes she’s been abusing her man

del

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Actually women getting upset about such things is a perfect chance to laugh about them and reveal their childishness in an amused alpha manner.

This is how women are and it's not bad it's a chance for us man to show that we are smarter and have bigger heart, such small things don't bother us.

The problem is that modern men are too beta and take the tantrums of their wives far too seriously.

It really makes you wonder just how shallow the average woman's level of introspection is when this is what passes for profound female insight based on years of experience and reflection.

"You know, I really shouldn't continually nag my husband over things that don't even matter. I don't think it's good for our marriage."

Genius! Truly only the most elevated mind could have ever produced such wisdom!

[Image: mindblown.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote:Quote:

Things seem more relaxed. We seem to be getting along better. It think we’re both starting to see each other more as trusted partners, not adversarial opponents at odds with each other in our day-to-day existence. I’ve even come to accept that sometimes his way of doing things may be better!

It takes two to make a partnership. No one is always right and no one is always wrong. And you’re not always going to see eye-to-eye on every little thing. It doesn’t make you smarter, or superior, or more right to point out every little thing he does that’s not to your liking. Ladies, remember, it’s just hamburger meat.

I see the problem. She sees herself as an equal life partner rather than a wife.

Guys, if you marry, marry a woman who wants to be a wife...there is a world of difference between a wife and a partner.

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:03 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Actually women getting upset about such things is a perfect chance to laugh about them and reveal their childishness in an amused alpha manner.

This is how women are and it's not bad it's a chance for us man to show that we are smarter and have bigger heart, such small things don't bother us.

The problem is that modern men are too beta and take the tantrums of their wives far too seriously.

I agree with the beta men comment and the selflessness of men vs. women.

The problem is once you're roped into a relationship with kids and a marriage you can't just laugh everything off, act "alpha" and think everything is going to work out.

This is the mark of every single relationship hitting the long term mark. Almost no women will hit that epiphany moment this one did, so you will have to be more assertive.

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:20 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

This is the mark of every single relationship hitting the long term mark. Almost no women will hit that epiphany moment this one did, so you will have to be more assertive.

She didn't actually hit it either. This was written by a guy.

Thanks for getting me all excited Gmac. I looked through the comments, women are deftly hamster-ing out of any kind of responsibility as we speak.

Good article though, makes me wish I was back in my 20s, no kids, no wife....Oh wait...I am! [Image: banana.gif]

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

When I was in the supermarket today there was a couple behind me, I guess married, and how the women nag the husband. It gave me a cold at my back because its so common for women to say I know it all better, I'm always right and belittle the man and try to change him. Not all women but so many of them and so many men that just stick to it and don't make a stand.
Also a trick when you see this behaviour and call it out at first, she try to counter attack you by your masculinity. So be aware.

Its up to the man to choose the right women and handle such nonsense behaviour right away.

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:27 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Thanks for getting me all excited Gmac. I looked through the comments, women are deftly hamster-ing out of any kind of responsibility as we speak.

Good article though, makes me wish I was back in my 20s, no kids, no wife....Oh wait...I am! [Image: banana.gif]

Article was written by a man, quoting the original reddit post written by a woman. Took some digging but here is the original (now redacted) post by "MissFranJanSan" http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/..._it_wasnt/

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:29 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:27 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Article was written by a man, quoting the original reddit post written by a woman. Took some digging but here is the original (now redacted) post by "MissFranJanSan" http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/..._it_wasnt/

Haha I just found it was about to post the original. I stand corrected. Her comment after the fact is interesting. Still sounds like she wears the pants.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Do you think she sucked his dick that night in appreciation?

Bitch needs to be charged ASAP; he needs to be given all the equal protections and rights he has.

^^Do I laugh now or later?

I'm surprised the insipid cunt even KNOWS there's different grades of hamburger.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Good read

These broads are completely insane with comments like this:

but if the 80/20 meat is what she always gets, maybe she feels invalidated for spending the time considering price versus health.
Like he feels invalidated when you don't swallow.

To my earlier point about the difference between a partner and a wife:

I mean, why should I feel like my husband is doing me a favor by going to the grocery store? It’s not my job, it’s a partnership.

From the same woman:

These small things mean a lot to women.
This is how women rationalize doing nothing for their husbands or the marriage. They build up small things - like picking out 80/20 meat - into something equal to working all day supporting the family, mowing the grass, trimming trees, fixing the car, household repairs, etc. - that's all the same as buying meat.

Quote: (06-27-2015 02:58 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

These broads are completely insane with comments like this:

but if the 80/20 meat is what she always gets, maybe she feels invalidated for spending the time considering price versus health.
Like he feels invalidated when you don't swallow.

To my earlier point about the difference between a partner and a wife:

I mean, why should I feel like my husband is doing me a favor by going to the grocery store? It’s not my job, it’s a partnership.

From the same woman:

These small things mean a lot to women.
This is how women rationalize doing nothing for their husbands or the marriage. They build up small things - like picking out 80/20 meat - into something equal to working all day supporting the family, mowing the grass, trimming trees, fixing the car, household repairs, etc. - that's all the same as buying meat.

That "maybe she feels 'invalidated'" is the most hilarious garbage I've heard. I'm jealous I can't come up with such trash myself.

I've learned in my time that obsession over the "small things" to this extent is just clinical-grade anxiety that these women have no accountability over.

During my late childhood I had bad anxiety, and the most obvious way it would manifest itself was having my day ruined over something very minor that had happened. Everything that could be bad - ie myself spilling something, or losing a sports game, would ruin my day and I would dwell on it for hours. Eventually, I had to come to terms with it and develop myself out of these bad worrying habits.

Only, the "happy life, happy wife" mantra avoids real introspection like the plague.

The vast majority of my girlfriends, FWBs, etc had anxiety - not all, but many did. The ones that would we would see is a REPEATING PATTERN that I would have to talk them off a cliff / mercilessly deride
because we were, heavens forbid, 5 minutes late to the movies.

The constant nagging and belittlement is really projection of their inner anxiety into stress on the relationship. These entitled princesses are expecting their husbands to behave PERFECTLY to avoid any issue.

Yeah, I'll pass on that marriage thing.

The woman was incapable of apologizing for her bad behavior. When she realized what she was doing, she simply dropped the argument to save face.

She didn't learn a damn thing

If roles have been switched, no doubt we would have been hearing about how he psychologically abused her.

My current girlfriend is usually very well-behaved and submissive (Chinese), but sometimes she tries to challenge my authority by nagging about the most redundant, meaningless shit imaginable.
Recently she felt like doing that again, so what did I do? I grabbed her, bend her over my knee and spanked her until she started crying. Then I threw her on the bed, tied her up and banged her brains out, keeping her on the edge and not allowing her to cum until she apologized for her misbehavior. The next morning she made some delicious breakfast, did the dishes, washed the sheets she flooded the night before and kept telling me how much she loves me.
As it should be.
Now, if one day for any reason whatsoever (me getting lazy, complacent, careless, etc.) she should start to lose her respect for me, I can just walk away. We are not married. The guy in the story is, he can´t do it that easily. Never marry. The introduction of no-fault divorce combined with current legislation on divorce settlements made marriage worthless. It robbed men of their most powerful threat in a relationship, which is to just walk away, leaving her to fend for herself. Men have no leverage over their wifes anymore, the odds are now heavily stacked against them. Why a man would consider putting his fate and fortune in the hands of a being hardly more reasonable than a child, especially under those circumstances, is beyond me.

Quote: (06-27-2015 04:28 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

My current girlfriend is usually very well-behaved and submissive (Chinese), but sometimes she tries to challenge my authority by nagging about the most redundant, meaningless shit imaginable.
Recently she felt like doing that again, so what did I do? I grabbed her, bend her over my knee and spanked her until she started crying. Then I threw her on the bed, tied her up and banged her brains out, keeping her on the edge and not allowing her to cum until she apologized for her misbehavior. The next morning she made some delicious breakfast, did the dishes, washed the sheets she flooded the night before and kept telling me how much she loves me.
As it should be.
Now, if one day for any reason whatsoever (me getting lazy, complacent, careless, etc.) she should start to lose her respect for me, I can just walk away. We are not married. The guy in the story is, he can´t do it that easily. Never marry. The introduction of no-fault divorce combined with current legislation on divorce settlements made marriage worthless. It robbed men of their most powerful threat in a relationship, which is to just walk away, leaving her to fend for herself. Men have no leverage over their wifes anymore, the odds are now heavily stacked against them. Why a man would consider putting his fate and fortune in the hands of a being hardly more reasonable than a child, especially under those circumstances, is beyond me.

Game Recognized my Friend! This deserves a Clap Gif... but I'm on my Phone

The worst part of the story is that she though 20% fat ground beef was the right kind. Sure if you want your patties to shrivel up to the size of squirrel turds once the fat cooks out on the grill...

Seriously though, the husband sounds like a pussy.

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:14 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

It really makes you wonder just how shallow the average woman's level of introspection is when this is what passes for profound female insight based on years of experience and reflection.

"You know, I really shouldn't continually nag my husband over things that don't even matter. I don't think it's good for our marriage."

Genius! Truly only the most elevated mind could have ever produced such wisdom!

[Image: mindblown.gif]

I wish my mom had figured this out 20 years ago - she still does this shit to my dad. Except now he alternates between not giving a fuck or whining "You're picking on me."

Quote: (06-27-2015 04:28 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

As it should be.

That's the thing. A relationship with a woman only works if you can keep her on her toes. The moment she gets comfortable, she's libel to start causing trouble.

Women like to complain that 'men are intimidated by intelligent women.' Nothing could be further from the truth.

My mother is very intelligent (although still a woman and predictably biased in certain areas, but she nevertheless is unusually wise.

She and my father created a relationship that works very well.
I don't think they ever agreed that my father has the last word on decisions, but my mother trusts his judgment enough that she finds it easier for him to make the final call on tough choices.

Of course, they discuss each decision in detail before deciding anything and they generally agree on most things, but if it comes down to it, my father will make the decision and she will let him.

This isn't because she's signed her rights away at any point. She just simply respects him.

The problem with women nowadays is that they lack the ability to respect men.

My parents both grew up in tough times in tough family situations. As a result, they both highly value a stable home life.

For both my parents, this means putting their ego aside when making decisions, because they both know how bad things can get when the wrong choices are made.

Most people, on the other hand, seem to over-estimate their own abilities. One of the most important experiences I've had in learning to be a man, has been to be humble and honest about my weaknesses, while learning to maximize my strengths.

This allows myself to live a very honest existence.

If I was to marry a good woman who had a similar outlook, I can foresee a good, stable relationship.

However, it simply isn't reasonable to expect to find such a woman.

First, my mother isn't super attractive. My dad doesn't care, because she was his first girlfriend and he feels lucky to have her. My brother, similarly, has married a very down-to-earth reasonable woman, who has been and will continue to be an excellent life partner. She's also very plain and never got any male attention before my brother met her. They'd both never seriously dated anyone else or even kissed anyone else.

There probably are other good women out there, but don't count them being much of a catch in the looks department.

Secondly, people are very much out for themselves. However, for men, we have a natural inclination to want to care for that which is ours. Women only benefit when men view them as property. Just look at the way that responsible men take care off the trucks, guns and tools that they love.

If a man views a woman as his, you can be sure that he'll ensure to the best of his ability that she is taken care of properly.

Women, on the other hand, don't seem to have this tendency, unless they are caring for their own children. Giving a woman power over you won't result in her benevolently caring for your needs. You'll simply be assigned slave status.

Women do work nowadays, largely out of economic necessity, partly because it is now considered the normal thing to do. 100% prioritizing having the skills to be a good homemaker and wife simply isn't done anywhere that I've lived.

Even in Japan, where women always leave the workforce once they marry, it's still expected and encouraged that they will have a hobby job after university for a few years, up until they finally do marry.

While men would be perfectly happy to give a woman a comfortable existence with little pressure in exchange for the knowledge that she'll always be there for him.

Women, however, prefer a relationship of equality...life partners. Women no longer want to be the person that gives a good man the support he needs to be as successful as possible. They want a relationship where everything is equal.

He works, she works (although he'd better earn more money or the relationship will go down the toilet....on the other hand, nobody can every mention that he earns more money, because her ego can't take that).

Women now have the assumption that since they both work and technically have identical domestic roles (with all the pressure in the past few decades for men to 'help out around the home'), that they are now also equally qualified to participate in decisions.

Of course, if there is a difference in opinions about a decision (or how where certain household possession MUST be stored), this necessitates that there is a logically better decision....after all, if her opinion wasn't better logically (and simply a subjective opinion), she'd be forced to compromise at a rate of 50%. For her delicate ego, however, she must be right 100% of the time.

This necessitates that a her husband must be wrong 100% of the time.

It's a given that when women stop asking the question "How can I help my husband succeed?" they will focus on their own comfort. At that point, a man is reduced to nothing more than a workhorse.

I'm simply not interested in being in a relationship where I have to put my significant other over my knee to remind her that she isn't all powerful, but in a world where virtually no women have my mother's level of insight and wisdom, I really can't see any other option for dealing with 99% of women.

Therefore, I'm simply not interested in living with a woman.

Any time a woman starts to act like she knows better that me in my own home, I simply show her the door.

There are younger, hotter girls who turn 18 every year.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Whenever I sweat a prospect or rotation girl threads like these put everything in perspective. A woman really needs to prove herself with a solid track record before placing a second of extra thought of where she's at with you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (06-28-2015 12:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I think asking women to respect a large majority of the men out there is a pretty tall order. Most men out there are regular people.

Quote: (06-28-2015 01:59 AM)dads Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2015 12:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I think asking women to respect a large majority of the men out there is a pretty tall order. Most men out there are regular people.

Maybe in their minds, but if a guy manages to pull off taking care of his own needs and managing his own household for years before some dried up carousel rider decides to marry his beta ass, there's no reason not to respect him.

In the end, he'll end up sacrificing and providing an income so that she can take frequent breaks from work to have children and to pay for the largest house that their could afford on a their budget.

In a world where men consistently provide a bigger part of the family income (which she will spend the greater part of), it's hard for women to substantiate why theirs is an equal partnership.

They're not to crass to suggest that they men are paying them for pussy, because they don't want to admit to being common prostitutes.

Instead, the have to settle with the argument that men are somehow hopeless without them and if they were there to decide precisely which drawer the forks need to stored in, our lives would instantly fall apart and we'd be eating with our hands like cavemen.

Simply put, to treat your typical marriage as a common partnership on a logical level, women need to constantly degrade men as idiots in need of domestic rescue in order to compensate for the fact that women bring much fewer real resources to the table in the "equal partnership."

It's akin to your business partner wanting 50% of ownership despite contributing no start-up cash, due to his "experience" and "knowledge." This would make sense, if he really did in fact have essential experience and knowledge. If he didn't, but wanted to pretend to, he'll probably end up resorting to degrading those around him in attempt to demonstrate his usefulness. We've all seen this happen.

Thus, I don't think asking women in 99% of marriages to respect their husbands is a tall order. These men, as ordinary as they are, are in fact bringing at least 50% of the marital resources to the table.

We aren't asking women to sign up for voluntary slavery. We're simply suggesting that pleasant personality, some cheerfulness, and a supportive attitude would be a fair exchange for all of the resources that a man brings to the table.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:03 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Exactly correct. If I were him, this problem would have been corrected from the get-go.