rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sayings fuck it

Sayings fuck it

I'm tired, just got off work and don't have too much playing around cash. It's 10:20 in southern california. Should I say fuck it and go hit the upscale bar walking distance from my place?

Sayings fuck it

The only reason I even ask is because, although I'm tired I've only been going out with the same wingman and getting poor results. I haven't gone out alone in a while and want to try my luck

Sayings fuck it

Going out never hurt. You may be in a mindset that isn't very successful but approach as many
Women as possible. I find that even talking to guys is beneficial as it makes me more
Out going. This has significantly increased my success rate when I go out alone

Sayings fuck it

You have to put youraelf in the path of the pussy.

And are you going to be dependent on a wingman for the rest of your life? You won't grow that way.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Sayings fuck it

"Get out of the goddamn house game" is the first step towards achieving your goals.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sayings fuck it

if it was 10:20am and you were in Wisconsin I'd also say "go out the bars"...it never ceases to amaze me that you can get a drink with your 8am breakfast there.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Sayings fuck it

Your perception of how the night will turn out before you head out of the door will be different from what it is after you head out.

Dress up, do some push ups, get a blazer and pocket square, and get out there.

You can substitute other forms of motivation for the above but you get the point.

Sayings fuck it

Quote: (06-27-2015 10:53 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

"Get out of the goddamn house game" is the first step towards achieving your goals.

1:40 is relevant.

Even Conan knows to get out of the house.

Sayings fuck it

This warranted a new thread?

Just make your decision.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling