rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man sets up insta-date hustle in subway spot

Quote:Quote:

Man Invites Commuters to Have Speed Date With Him In Union Square Station

When the everyday commute through the Union Square subway station becomes a blur, Staten Island resident Thomas Knox reminds us to stop and smell the roses.

On a recent Saturday evening, 28-year-old Knox did his best to muster up a romantic atmosphere in the middle of the Union Square N, Q R platform: He set up two collapsible chairs and a table with a centerpiece made up of a Coca-Cola bottle carrying a single red daisy.

Then he invited passersby to stop by the table for a quick date. "Have a Date While U Wait," states a sign he posted to the table.

Though a little unorthodox, the technique worked. According to his Facebook post, Knox had a total of 18 dates that evening, including both men and women. He worked with two photographers who stood by to record the event.

"They were people from all walks of life and I feel like we made their days," Knox said in his Facebook post.

At the end of each affair, Knox offered his dates a single red rose before parting, and one date even reciprocated by giving him a taco, according to photos he posted of the event.

While Knox did manage to set up several future dates thanks to his speed-dating experiment, his intention was just to have fun, he said.

“Everyone kept asking me if I was doing it for money or looking for love, not at all. I just wanted to do something that would bring smiles to people’s faces and enjoy the moment. I can’t wait to do it again!!" Knox wrote on his Facebook page after the event.

[Image: extralarge.jpg]

[Image: agree.gif]

[Image: extralarge.jpg]

[Image: jordan.gif]

I was with him until I saw him on a date with a dude.

Quote: (06-24-2015 04:48 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

This is smart politically--especially given the photo-op factor, which allows for a multiplier effect via WomenLand (i.e., social media). His goal isn't to make a statement. It's to get some pussy.

He can crush some serious hipster-girl ass with that hallow gesture, even though he's frowning in the picture like he just lost $12,000 at a blackjack table.

Game recognized.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn James Harden's enjoying the offseason I see

Necessary evil - you think in this day and age, he'll just say no, "fuck off, I'm straight" ? In public ? In a SJW place like NY ? With cameras all over ?

No way, I personally wouldn't do it besides, it looks good with girls out there because he isn't an "ignorant bigot" by passing on the dudes.

removed

Is this what our country has come down to? Straight men have to have gay dates to show they are tolerant? Fuck this society.

Quote: (06-24-2015 07:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Necessary evil - you think in this day and age, he'll just say no, "fuck off, I'm straight" ? In public ? In a SJW place like NY ? With cameras all over ?

No way, I personally wouldn't do it besides, it looks good with girls out there because he isn't an "ignorant bigot" by passing on the dudes.

Fuck pretending to be gay just get girls. I'd rather jump in front of the train at the same station.

I'm not embarrassed to say that I'm straight and neither should any other man.

It shows you how faggotised American society has become that a homosexual thinks that he has a chance with Knox, and Knox is also a pussy for being willing to sit with them.

A couple of years ago some women would have been OK with sitting down with the guy, but the faggots would have carried on walking.

What's his username on the forum so I can give him a rep point?

Quote: (06-24-2015 06:59 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Damn James Harden's enjoying the offseason I see

Beat me to it!

Oh well, here's an instadate for ya.

[Image: James-Harden-Strip-Club.png]

Walter I never said I'd ever fucking do that lol, I wouldn't ever consider that shit, fuck that.

Relevant: a friend of mine and I once cooked up this plan to go into hip department stores rife with cute girl and act like two gay friends out shopping - girls love gay guys because they are ultra disarming and ultra novelty. We never actually did it but it would be a sweet hack if practiced and worked to get easy social-proofed pussy.

Anyway.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]