rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buzzfeed Hamsters replacing Victoria Secret models

A trigger warning for those with weak constitutions:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/heres...tj3gnDA90b

"We think it’s very important for women of all different shapes, sizes, and colors to rock these bathing suits and give an accurate depiction of what a beach body really is."

Cripes, how much longer until that decline finally reaches critical mass?

Quote: (06-23-2015 11:28 PM)Snurby Wrote:  

Every summer we are exposed to the flawless pictures of Victoria’s Secret models. And every summer, we wonder why when that bathing suit arrives in the mail, we put it on and don’t feel flawless.

Seriously? This a cause of confusion and conjecture? You have to ponder why you don't look like a fashion model? Has anyone ever explained the basic concept of an aspirational brand?

This is like a guy buying a pair of boxer briefs, putting them on, and then feeling like the internet needs to be made aware of his bewilderment as he did not suddenly become a ripped underwear model.

I just mentally blocked out everything besides the Candice Swanepoel pics

Unlike most of these articles, two of the women aren't fat. They aren't pretty, but at least they aren't complete delusional cows like the rest of them. Not surprisingly, they are the two who don't look uncomfortable running.

[Image: IiyGCB6.gif]

If you read the url it says: "heres what victorias secret swimsuits look like on real women"

My response to that real woman thing is always; "I can't believe that I gun for robots, since those models can not be real people!"

All of those women all strike me as mentally incomplete.

Edit: the woman second to left runs very awkward.

From the comments:

Quote:Quote:

I enjoyed the article but I didn’t see anyone over 50, or 35 for that matter. Where are the real women with graying hair, post-pregnancy bulges, and gravitational issues? We’re real too! You want to talk about under-represented? After 35 in America, you don’t exist. When is the last time Victoria’s Secret marketed one of those awful one-piece suits with the skirt attached to hide a couple inches of thigh droop?

[Image: tumblr_lpxsdovoD01qlr140o1_500.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (06-24-2015 12:09 AM)Legendver2 Wrote:  

I just mentally blocked out everything besides the Candice Swanepoel pics

[Image: agree2.gif]

[Image: grid-cell-26920-1435085486-9.jpg]

[Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085841-11.jpg]

[Image: shudder.gif]

Eye bleach time:

[Image: hQTABUW.jpg]

[Image: 3LWovF9.jpg]

[Image: m4RQAsa.jpg]

[Image: sgQntjR.jpg]

[Image: 125b0LI.jpg]

[Image: RpOwKYy.jpg]

[Image: 3LWovF9.jpg]

Amazing genes - she could still pass for early 20s.

Great, these fatties can say that they're 'models' now. Which just shows that the word model has been devalued more than the Mark in Weimar Germany.

The audacity of this fat bitch on the right:

I think if you asked the VS models what they thought about OUR pictures, they would probably say things like “Oh, your hair was so beautiful, I wish my hair was like that!” or “Wow, I wish I had your stomach!” Everybody wishes they had a body feature someone else has, even us, even fancy pretty lady models. It’s really hard to be objective about your own body — so when someone says something nice about you, you should believe them, because they probably wish they had that nice thing for themselves.

[Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085839-8.jpg][Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085841-11.jpg]

Candice Swanenpoel: "Wow, I wish I had your stomach!"

This fat fucking bitch can barely do that Bellybutton Challenge with her arm in front of her body.

Women know those baselwaa comments they give each other are just "niceities" and all BS. "Oh I like your dress" is female code for sizing a broad up and nothing more. I've witnessed girls say that empty stuff then talk shit about the girl after she has left the room.

Quote: (06-24-2015 12:12 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Unlike most of these articles, two of the women aren't fat. They aren't pretty, but at least they aren't complete delusional cows like the rest of them. Not surprisingly, they are the two who don't look uncomfortable running.

maybe, no, fuck no, maybe maybe, no

Just look how those heifers run. lolzzzz

No VS girl wants your gut fat ass

Quote: (06-24-2015 03:53 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

I think if you asked the VS models what they thought about OUR pictures, they would probably say things like “Oh, your hair was so beautiful, I wish my hair was like that!” or “Wow, I wish I had your stomach!” Everybody wishes they had a body feature someone else has, even us, even fancy pretty lady models. It’s really hard to be objective about your own body — so when someone says something nice about you, you should believe them, because they probably wish they had that nice thing for themselves.

[Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085839-8.jpg][Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085841-11.jpg]

This fat fucking bitch can barely do that Bellybutton Challenge with her arm in front of her body.

Yeah, and those Barry Goldwater glasses aren't helping either!

I don't have the skills but I would love to see a big ol cake photoshopped onto the bottom of the picture that they are obviously running towards.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-24-2015 03:53 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Is she so fat she has a second vagina???

WB no. 4 and and maybe 5 from the left. Possibly while looking at Victoria's Secret catalogue.

I want this as a smiley. :whalerush:

Does anybody think the two fatties have ever been laid?

Quote: (06-24-2015 07:57 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Absolutely.

This is foul but typical. Where the #dadbod Calvin Klein underwear models at?

It amazes me that women are always talking about body shaming but shame other women that look different (better) than them. Where are all the entitled guys in these debates I wonder.

[Image: candice-swanepoel-glamour-photos_01.jpg]

Okay now that that's over with, I'd have to object to the term 'hamsters'. I know it is a common term to describe such unattractive, unnecessartily size females, but it is a misnomer. A hamster is a small, cute, friendly animal that everybody likes. A fat woman is something only apple sauce brains like. Clear distinction.

LOL at all those buzzfeed 'nice' comments!
It reminds me of this quote:

"Men socialize by insulting each other but they don't mean it.
Women socialize by complimenting each other, they don't mean it either."

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (06-24-2015 09:15 AM)zombiejimmorrison Wrote:  

It amazes me that women are always talking about body shaming but shame other women that look different (better) than them. Where are all the entitled guys in these debates I wonder.

I'm also not sure how they emphasize putting so much focus on looks in the first place. If looks don't matter why are they demanding to be constantly called beautiful?

Really even if fatties got into the modeling world they'd still be bitching. You could call a fattie beautiful 100x a day but when they see an actual attractive girl they'll know it's all a lie.

Quote: (06-24-2015 07:57 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Unfortunately, yes. Plenty of times I imagine, such is the thirst of 'men' in the western hemisphere.

[Image: 2g5QkMb.jpg]

LOL I love the comments section all the women bitching about "real women".

Both skinny and fat getting offended, skinny shaming, etc.

This is why feminism and SJW's will implode on itself, its constant infighting and civil war.