rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tyed to implement zero date bang, she pulled out?

I met this chick out of a mall in Miami, she is Cuban solid 7. After few days I text her, she was pretty interested and pre-qualified herself. She asked me Facebook, and the day after I invite her for a drink to a party.
Wendsday night we went for a drink and had something to eat. Before going out she shit test me: About that have I have pics with girls on my profile? I basically asked if she like to go out with gay guys or if she like hetero. She says no but not with crazy guys that go out on a lot of dates.. I tell her that we are just going to a party and there are a lot of people to hang out.

While I am driving to the party vibe is cool, I kino her and she is very flirty and attracted. When we are there we have a couple of drinks and I introduce to a friend and he mentions another party next week. I tell her not to invite her that she has to behave first..
This is the critical part: she still continue with the shit test. Oh are you going to invite other girls? I said that in that party the food is not that good, and don' t feel is good to go...

I think I fucked it up here and should have handled this more strongly?
Anyway we get out of the party we walk for a little then we go to eat some pizza. Then I tell here I made an awesome cake and we will try in in my house. We go to my house even dough she mentioned earlier that tomorrow she has a test there is strong attraction so I decide to go along.
We go to my house have some cake and give a bit of a drink. We start to kiss slowly and she gets pretty aroused. Then she pulls out says that she has to leave. I bring her to her car then we make out again. 2 days after I text her. She does not reply. Yesterday I text on facebook asking what happened to her? she did not reply. I know she is a classic latina trying to find somebody to support her and treat her like princess. I live in a penthouse overlooking the ocean, but I am not that guy any advice to bang her? or is it' s too late?

Quote:Quote:

At the same time he fear that I can go to the police and denounce. And he dont like that I '"put a bomb under so" many times with this statement which I sent it indirectly through the other of his informers.

Starting from the roots, everything was due psychotherapist that I really appreciate what she has done in me and w. my life yet I hate and I feel guilty that I confenssed and at the same time feel a lot of anger with she.

I promise to myself that if I do theater faculty I will make a good movie or a drama with my story that I will turn into a success story.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48422.html

She still continued because you were still joking too with that line about she has to behave first. At some point, you gotta just turn off the "game" and be the man. In fact, that's when my success with women became a lot easier when I turned off all game and just became a confident man. You like her and are sexually attracted to her, just lead, hold her hand, tell her she looks cute and sexy NOT in a supplicating eat, but how a confident man who doesn't need to play games would.

Good luck man. Getting your head too wrapped up in the mental aspects of game can actually mess you up more.