rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strong sexual innuendo/come on. How to react?

Hey all, new to the forum. Been reading up on game for ages, but don't have the balls to do much about it most of the time. No-one I know is great with ladies either, so I need to resort to the internet for all my feedback. Cheers in advance.

Couple of questions. Hope it isn't too much to read.

Question 1
Context:
Out with a couple buddies. They have a female friend who brought along an a couple of chicks, one of whom was an ex stripper (we're all young, so wouldn't have been a stripper for a long time).

From pictures I've seen, how she is dressed, etc, its clear she is used to flaunting what she has (average face but 10/10 body).

We're sitting down, I say something about coming out for the night (can't remember, I was just about off my face at this point, big mistake. I don't drink that often). She says "I've already come(cum) today" and gives me a suggestive look (we're sitting next to each other).

Reaction:
In my inebriated state, I tried to work a joke about not getting time to cum earlier myself due to working just before coming out. Bad move, I know. Didn't help I stumbled over the words.

Here's what I think I should have done. Any thoughts?

Option 1: Act rather dismissive, say "I hope you washed your hands afterwards". Start talking to someone else/act disinterested.

Option 2: Sort of agreeing/amplifying. Say "good, that means I don't need to try so hard later".

Option 3: Call her out/tease her on trying to 'seduce me'. Say "I hope that's not your best line to get into my pants"/"you're going to have to do better to get me tonight" etc.

So yeah, specific situation. But I can take what I learn here into similar situations in the future.

Question 2

If a girl asks me to do something, my (terrible) fall back line is to ask in return "what do I get out of it?".

I.e. a cute bartender asked me to "could you find the guy whistling for me" (as in to shut him up). I ask "what do I get out of it?". She makes a joke about getting free water all night (I was getting a glass of water from her).

What would be a better 'fall back' line if I can't think of anything else?

(And was the above bartender situation at all an IOI? She started the chat with me. I'm generally terrible at reading people).

Fuck all this PUA shit.

If a girl is being THIS sexually suggestive, as you seem to be implying, be as aggressive as you can and take it as far as she will go. Obviously don't be thirsty but you want to set the frame that you are a decisive, masculine man who is going to take her by storm. You should have done something similar to what I did here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...pid1022313

I would have joked about something, grabbed her hand, and isolated her from the group. From there let the escalation begin.

You'll find the answers to question 2 with some more experience. Just remember to always be the dominant party.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

1) get physical. You don't have the skills yet to be clever.

In this situation where a girl is sitting next to you, and she's lightweight coming on to you (she wants you to perform for her is my guess)

PUT YOUR HAND ON HER THIGH

Maybe you could surprise kiss, but you need to lead her to bed no matter how hot to trot she is.

You go physical but keep the conversation above board. Typical "we're creating a bubble" gambit. But the more you can communicate with her without the group being in on it, the more you can show her what you're about.

2) in general
- make a demand, payment first.
Kiss on the cheek
Turn around first. Then slap her ass. Say not bad, it firm all things considered.

Get paid before you do any work. But don't explain that you get paid before you do work. Anytime you give a rationale or reason the person trying to force their frame on you, they will focus on the reason not the request. It's manipulative bull shit.

In general people are horrible about staying focused.

In this particular situation, that bartender is in bartender mode no matter how "cool" she is. It's her job up be friendly and flirty. So, since it's generally difficult to get with service staff and shop girls without an angle, "Beer me"

WIA

Not to hijack the thread but I remember this writeup Libertas and liked how it went.
Quote: (06-22-2015 12:13 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

I'll text her later and see what happens
Whatever happened after that night? Hopefully there's a corresponding writeup in the "I just had sex" thread. [Image: banana.gif]

I saw her a couple of times. Tried to get her to go home with me last time but she resisted. Will probably see her again over the weekend.

It's really only a matter of time at this point. Logistics are a nightmare though.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Thanks for the advice fellas. I'll try to keep all this in mind for next time.

Never had a girl come on to me that strong, so I guess I figured it was more of a tease (hence the lines I was thinking up). But next time, just go physical. Check.

I might be heading back to the bar with that bartender in a couple weeks. If she is there I might try something. Why the fuck not, right? I chickened out the first time. It also was a fairly small, laid back bar with a lot of regulars, so that might help my chances (or hinder, I don't know).

Mindset will help say you the right thing. Once your mindset is right and you go out and talk to girls and the right things come to mind without trying, it will be like an 'aha' moment.

I think if an ex stripper said that to me.. I would say something similiar to the washing hands line.. because to be honest I would be genuinely disgusted with her. That's probably not the ideal thing you could say, if there even is such a thing, but it shows I don't think much of an ex stripper slut coming onto me with shit like that, because to be honest I don't. I'm just being myself now.

That isn't going to get you with her however, all it does is show you don't think much of her, which may or may not help.. haha

However I would then take the opportunity to just go extremely forward and physical with her, and if I get a chance to get her alone, I would push forward. That is what you do. It's not really what you say, you might have pulled her with that terrible line if you just didn't let it affect you, laughed it off and just realised to yourself 'It's on' and then acted accordingly.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.