rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game in Montreal?

Game in Montreal?

So I spent some time talking with this woman in the store the other day - she seemed a little bit older than I (late 30s probably). Slightly grey hair and glasses and very attractive.

Turns out she's orignially from Montreal, and now lives in Vancouver where she's been for a couple years and was flying back in a few days.

Wow! What a difference from many American women around here. I live in New England and the level of bitch shield that many girls have around here is insane. There also seem to be so many female "introverts" here, that even if they might be interested in meeting someone new, they just seem socially retarded when you try to chat them up and just stare at you with nothing to say.

All anyone knows how to do anymore is poke at their phones, I guess. Sad.

It was a refreshing difference. Montreal is only an hour flight from me, and I know a little French. Worth the trip?

Game in Montreal?

Man its a girl from Montreal who moved to Vancouver so of course she will be more open socially but its not the case with everyone from Montreal, especially the Quebecois bourgeois class.

Game in Montreal?

Quote: (06-20-2015 08:02 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Man its a girl from Montreal who moved to Vancouver so of course she will be more open socially but its not the case with everyone from Montreal, especially the Quebecois bourgeois class.

I understand that this may just be an outlier and not a general characteristic.

Game in Montreal?

Montréal is definitely worth the trip, but if you're looking for ONS you'll find that it won't be that easy. ONS's aren't very common there for whatever reason.

Also, Canadian women are generally a tinge more polite than American ones (not counting Toronto) and will be more likely to at least give you some time of the day. Coming from the American northeast (I'm from the New York area, so I know the feeling), it'll seem like paradise because of such fewer bitch shields. That being said, western-style game still very much applies.

Game in Montreal?

Montreal is a beautiful city. If you do end up going, go next weekend for the jazz festival.

There's 3 fucking universities within a 50km range. 120 thousand students.

Game in Montreal?

Quote: (06-20-2015 08:35 AM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

Montréal is definitely worth the trip, but if you're looking for ONS you'll find that it won't be that easy. ONS's aren't very common there for whatever reason.

Also, Canadian women are generally a tinge more polite than American ones (not counting Toronto) and will be more likely to at least give you some time of the day. Coming from the American northeast (I'm from the New York area, so I know the feeling), it'll seem like paradise because of such fewer bitch shields. That being said, western-style game still very much applies.

Did you find gaming easier in MTL or in New York area?

Game in Montreal?

Just got back from Montreal, it's defiantly worth the trip. Easily some of the prettiest girls I've seen in one city. I was with family so I didn't get to game like I usually do, but from the smaller flirty interactions I had, I can see that the girls are generally really feminine,flirty and fun. If you guys are in the north east area of the states, Montreal is a MUST