rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ala. Authorities Say Alleged Assault of White Family Not A Hate Crime

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/201...s_not.html

Quote:Quote:

The police are continuing their investigation into an alleged attack on a white family by a group of black teens in Florence, Ala. Many people there want the authorities to label the incident a hate crime.... the police don’t believe it was a hate crime....On June 5, a group of at least 20 black juveniles allegedly attacked a white man and his 14-year-old son at an outdoor family event called First Fridays.

This is a case which was hardly reported in the MSM. It's interesting to see the parallels between women/sexism and racism in society at large nowadays in most Western countries. With the impending race war the MSM is trying to stir up it's no doubt that such cases will be underreported or not reported at all yet some people crashing a pool party and causing havoc and rightfully reprimanded for it by the police will cause a huge rift in the media.

Advertisers do not pay for black on white coverage

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Colin Flaherty does a bangup job writing books about this phenomenon.

I used to bookmark news clips like the above and try to keep a mental tally on this kind of behavior but its a losing battle. It happens a lot, but it will never be on the main news site of the city, rather some smaller, less important local news website will have the story.

No one cares in the media and would rather "blacks behaving badly" just go away. Since it won't, its important to systematically hide all evidence. Information control is thought control. Intelligent people can truthfully say, "I can't believe that blacks commit this type of violence. I have never even once seen it in the news." Its the truth, they haven't seen it in the news.

a LARGE certain group targetting an old man and his pre-teen son? yeah that's just normal day-to-day urban youths expressing their dissatisfaction with society, no biggie