rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocation for the summer? (Ukraine/Austria/Romania)

After 7 months in Budapest I went back to my hometown - Tel Aviv, for 2 months, now it's time for relocating to a place for the summer, since Tel Aviv is way too hot, over expensive and isn't really my cup of tea... and I see not enough reasons to stay here.

I really like the Ukrainian, Austrian and Romanian Women, each with their own benefits, thus I seek for a place with a lot of them.

I'd be interested in your opinions. My plan is to limit my budget to 2,000-2,200 eur/month, I'd be working 08:00-16:00, hanging out on evenings, partying till late on weekends only.

I was thinking about either Austria or Ukraine, but maybe a place where they go on Holidays during July-August might be a better idea

Any help is appreciated.

I'm winging it for places to go this summer as well.. I like to stay a month in each country. I'm in Romania now... I'm thinking Poland, Belarus, and Ukraine. Then Going to Asia
[Image: relevant2.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The only city which might be busy is Vienna. But you would mostly run into American and Japanese mid 50s to 60s tourists. Like most other capitals July and August are the worst months in Austria too. Don't even try any other cities in Austria because those would be even more empty.

Austrians in general don't have a designated holiday destination as far as I know. Some of them go to Croatia some of them to Italy and some of them to Greece or Majorca.

I think Ukraine might be better also considering your monthly budget

Ukraine is the shopping equivalent to shopping at Walmart now.
Best bang for the buck (pun intended)
Just like Walmart is it buyer beware when it comes to quality sometimes .

Forget about Austria. July and August is vacation time and it is really expensive compared to your other options. The girls are not as easy and beautiful as in Romania or Ukraine as well.

Check out BG. Fits all your criteria And cheaper.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47585.html

Quote: (06-19-2015 11:33 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  

Check out BG. Fits all your criteria And cheaper.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47585.html

I had a look on the Freestyler Club gallery on Facebook. The faces of the serbian Women is very similar to the Israeli girls here, which I dislike. The bodies are great, but I guess getting an 8 or a 9 would be tougher for a foreigner than it would be in Romania or Austria, from what i've learned so far.

I'm now thinking about Mamaia Beach in Romania or Greek Islands. Thoughts?

The main debate now is between Mamaia and Bulagria. Anyone experienced both?

No experience with Bulgaria. Ive been to Mamaia when it wasn't so busy, it's a nice strand on the black sea with plenty of hotels, bars, clubs and grocery stores. I spent a few nights there a few years ago but like I said it wasn't very happening, due to timing. Their high season starts soon after Uni graduation.

I'm in Bucharest now, all of the local girls I've met absolutely love Vama Veche which is down the coast from Mamaia. By locals perspective, Mamaia is touristy, expensive and for the gold diggers and people who want to show off. They say Vama Veche as more laid back, "hippie-ish", reasonably priced.

Take it for what it's worth, but like I said every local romanian girl talks about how much they like Vama Veche. Maybe check them both out... Personally I'm headed to Odessa next month and will possibly visit Mamaia and Vama Veche afterwards.

Quote: (06-20-2015 09:57 AM)traveling_matt Wrote:  

No experience with Bulgaria. Ive been to Mamaia when it wasn't so busy, it's a nice strand on the black sea with plenty of hotels, bars, clubs and grocery stores. I spent a few nights there a few years ago but like I said it wasn't very happening, due to timing. Their high season starts soon after Uni graduation.

I'm in Bucharest now, all of the local girls I've met absolutely love Vama Veche which is down the coast from Mamaia. By locals perspective, Mamaia is touristy, expensive and for the gold diggers and people who want to show off. They say Vama Veche as more laid back, "hippie-ish", reasonably priced.

Take it for what it's worth, but like I said every local romanian girl talks about how much they like Vama Veche. Maybe check them both out... Personally I'm headed to Odessa next month and will possibly visit Mamaia and Vama Veche afterwards.

How is Bucharest during June-July then?

Sounds like a plan. I heard Vama Veche is more of a Hippie place with less stunners than Mamaia. Mamaia shouldn't be too expensive from what i've seen it's around 30eur/night for a 4-stars hotel. I'd probably be there, let's keep in touch and we might wing each other in Vama Veche or Mamaia.

Gonna spend a month in Belgrade, Serbia... Hope to meet some cool guys on my journey