rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women with personality disorders

I stumbled across this blog somehow and I got really depressed reading through all the stuff this guy went through with his personality disordered wife:

https://marriedtoaborderline.wordpress.com/tag/bpd/

Can you imagine suffering through text messages like this from a woman on a regular basis:

[Image: 201301182250.jpg?w=270&h=480]

How could you love a person or stay with a person like this? I'd be doing anything in the world to get away. If the stuff here is true the woman was obviously so insane that had she been a man she would have been institutionalized long ago. The blog entries are just desperate and the worst most awful "beta" stuff and end in late 2013 - I gotta wonder if the poor guy just ended up commiting suicide.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8612.html

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote:Quote:

Are there any women without personality disorders anymore?

HE IS NOT WRONG ABOUT ME!
[Image: ALOT.png]

Quote: (06-16-2015 06:59 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

I seriously wonder about this. As I noted n the Fat People thread, this society is toxic to the mental well-being of people; everybody's starting to crack.

Quote: (06-16-2015 04:18 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2015 06:59 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

I seriously wonder about this. As I noted n the Fat People thread, this society is toxic to the mental well-being of people; everybody's starting to crack.

In 2015 normal is unacceptable. This taught me why lions were created to roam the earth. They killed and ate the abnormal. Now the lions are mostly gone and we are up to our necks with disturbed wacked out people.