rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Political prankster has Americans support nuclear strike against Russia and China

Political prankster has Americans support nuclear strike against Russia and China

Did a search, haven't seen this brought up yet.

This man Mark Dice has been around for awhile. He does these political prank videos near Oceanside, California getting people to sign in support of the most outlandish things. He gets a fair amount of attention, and Drudge picks up his videos from time to time.

Recently he's come out getting Americans to support a nuclear strike against Russia. Russian media got ahold of it and had a field day even making a similar video but their people weren't as stupid for the most part. At least that's how they spun it. Yesterday he posted a new video but advocating nuclear strike against China. We'll see if the Chinese media pick it up.

I don't know how many people he records and if the ones who sign are really only a handful, but are Americans really this detached from reality? I'm originally not far from where these videos were shot, and Californians really do have a different chip in their brains. Especially the beach going hippies. But is this representative of most Americans? What do you guys think? I sure hope not, this is embarrassing. To support a nuclear strike against a country is shameful. And given the fact these men and women have the power to vote is a little scary.

RT clip about the story.

Original videos

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

While there are definitely people out there who have a hard on for reviving the cold war, I am curious how many people were asked just to get the ones he did. People will sign just about anything. People are stupid.

Did not watch the videos. You should write a brief summary of what they discuss. I don't see why anyone expects a working class man to have an understanding of politics on a world level.

Russia was once a terror and they are no longer a real threat. In principle, law 15 of the 48 rules of power supports this course of action. I don't think it's unreasonable to have some saber rattling.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I didn't know having the capacity to blow up the world dozens of times over isn't a "real threat".

Quote: (06-15-2015 11:36 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

I didn't know having the capacity to blow up the world dozens of times over isn't a "real threat".

Here in america, nobody feels threatened by the former soviet bloc.

For the case of determining public opinion, feelings are all that matters.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (06-15-2015 11:14 PM)storm Wrote:  

Did not watch the videos. You should write a brief summary of what they discuss. I don't see why anyone expects a working class man to have an understanding of politics on a world level.

Russia was once a terror and they are no longer a real threat. In principle, law 15 of the 48 rules of power supports this course of action. I don't think it's unreasonable to have some saber rattling.

[Image: 2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg]

Quote: (06-15-2015 11:14 PM)storm Wrote:  

Storm, with all respect man, I wrote more than enough to get the point across. On the top of the videos there's a one line title that tells what the videos are about in summary. At least that's what I see. A working class man may not have real in depth knowledge of politics, but I would still like to believe that for most people when they hear the words "nuclear strike" would be enough to make their ears perk and their brains start firing on all cylinders. Especially when their putting their reputation on the line, in this case literally. I just hope this isn't an accurate representation of how dumbed down the American public has become.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Most of these people have no clue what they're signing.

Just saying the word "pre-emptive" already confuses their poor, high-fructose-addled brains.

If you would have asked any of these people to give even the most rudimentary summary of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, even just a perspective regurgitated by mainstream media, they wouldn't have a single thing to say. Hell I'd be willing to bet over half couldn't locate Russia on a map.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK