rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Japan Women are Paying Men for "Stimulation"

Super short but I thought the topic might be interesting to start here. Sounds too good to be true, so I'm very skeptical. Although celibacy is at an all time high in terms of abstaining from both marriage and sex in Japan.

Where do you get your data from? Girls are far from celibate here in Japan.

There was precisely one guy with a hairstyle that didn't make me want to marathon Hiroshima + Nagasaki footage (the crewcut at 3:31).

1:14 and 3:16, so horrible.

As for the main guy, what a pimp. There must literally be one out of a ten million guys capable of running harem guy, having social status and social circle game to that extent (having street-level advertisements in the city bearing your face), and extract resources and gifts from these apparently in-shape girls.

I watched a documentary last year which was pretty interesting, and sad. It's the abundance of "omega" men that seem to be a big part of the problem, though you can't put all the blame on them for the culture shift. Much like in the US and based on the video in the OP's post you can see there are plenty of guys willing to take advantage of this true "no good men left" crisis in Japan.

No Sex Please, We're Japanese
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/no-sex-please-japanese/

I lived in Japan over 15 years ago, maybe it's time for me to move back and take advantage of the WGF.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think its more complicated than people are making out. As mentioned in the above video, the hosts are mostly pandering to a certain type of woman. I suspect very few Japanese women are going to host clubs, and that prostitutes and wealthy lonely housewives are the bulk of their clientele. Japan just tends to accommodate 'edge cases' better than other countries, because their social mores are different and they're a highly developed country. As I understand it, European women in similar situations tend to travel (to places such as Turkey) for their gigolos. Sure, the 'school & office' culture plays a big role in some social problems in Japan, but it's not the chief reason for the existence of host clubs.

The host guy in the above video does drive home a few points though: the value of charm, good style, and preselection.