rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside America's Billion Dollar Divorce Industry

Did a quick forum search and don't think anyone has shared yet:

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

What's funny is how much money both the man and woman would save if they negotiated on their own; both could come up with more money than getting expensive attorneys involved.

Related, showing what happens when men prove their innocence publicly:
Quote:Quote:

Why did you post this on YouTube?
Why didn't you just kinda handle it between the two of you?

I also love how many media tried to paint the guy as abusive with other articles so they could immediately re-build the "Women never do anything wrong" narrative.

Since there wasn't a breakdown in the OP, I'll save you some time.

Narrated by some granola looking bed-head that's not about to be marriage material because she comes from a broken home. The wall is just around the bend.

Opening images of emotionally devastated women that delivers the message that men are leaving their wives on the curb for Friday garbage pickup, the poor women just hope they can see their kids again.

Interview with a Divorce lawyer who is banking. States it is a billion dollar industry. He is divorced. Delivers message about why people should/do come see him. First thing mentioned is happiness. "Life is short, go be happy." Then mentions, abuse, drug addiction, and if HE is cheating.

Logical narration about how people are now avoiding marriage, then head to the Catholic church. Typical marriage vow talk that most people forget the day after they say it. No solutions.

Waste of time interview with gold digging plastic blonde. She's not a gold digger, but he isn't marrying her any time soon. Met at a restaurant that requires you to buy a table for a year (I think they said it was $26k).

Divorce parties. Illusion that these are just "Freedom Fests". Go to some shitty looking building and talk to a fat man about how he has a sound proof party room that can accommodate 600 people. Website is in hot pink lettering. All details referring to women- headless groom cake topper, penis piñata, etc.

Divorce hotel. Upscale place for $5k you can come in married on a Friday and divorced on Sunday. Interview with American couple. Obvious she initiated. Complete with spa to "wash away your sins".

Dr. Undo Tattoo, to get cleaned up for the future single life.

That's about it, from memory.

Not one single mention of the divorce initiation rate. Very convenient. From the video, 50% of marriages fail, and they do no justice to specify that it is not a coin flip on who is serving the papers.

If I messed up any of the numbers, I did not intend to... I was making mental notes. However, I believe they are correct.

That should save you about 22 minutes of your life unless you are just bored.

Good watch, if only for hearing the girl say "these fries are made out of potatoes."

Quote: (06-15-2015 05:18 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Good watch, if only for hearing the girl say "these fries are made out of potatoes."

Nice catch, Redbeard. That specific part is pretty funny. I think she also said something to him when they first met about not looking over at some other girl cause she was wearing the same dress. The man adds, "It was her reflection in a mirror."

That bow on the lambo was ridiculously corny

Quote: (06-15-2015 05:18 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

What an opener. That's some next level shit right there. Forget the elderly opener, that's a senile opener.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

His girl won't get another tattoo unless he's a Billionaire? Dude is BETA as fuck and lame! I'd love to have his bankroll though!

Quote: (06-15-2015 04:33 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

Since there wasn't a breakdown in the OP, I'll save you some time.

Narrated by some granola looking bed-head that's not about to be marriage material because she comes from a broken home. The wall is just around the bend.

Opening images of emotionally devastated women that delivers the message that men are leaving their wives on the curb for Friday garbage pickup, the poor women just hope they can see their kids again.

Interview with a Divorce lawyer who is banking. States it is a billion dollar industry. He is divorced. Delivers message about why people should/do come see him. First thing mentioned is happiness. "Life is short, go be happy." Then mentions, abuse, drug addiction, and if HE is cheating.

Logical narration about how people are now avoiding marriage, then head to the Catholic church. Typical marriage vow talk that most people forget the day after they say it. No solutions.

Waste of time interview with gold digging plastic blonde. She's not a gold digger, but he isn't marrying her any time soon. Met at a restaurant that requires you to buy a table for a year (I think they said it was $26k).

Divorce parties. Illusion that these are just "Freedom Fests". Go to some shitty looking building and talk to a fat man about how he has a sound proof party room that can accommodate 600 people. Website is in hot pink lettering. All details referring to women- headless groom cake topper, penis piñata, etc.

Divorce hotel. Upscale place for $5k you can come in married on a Friday and divorced on Sunday. Interview with American couple. Obvious she initiated. Complete with spa to "wash away your sins".

Dr. Undo Tattoo, to get cleaned up for the future single life.

That's about it, from memory.

Not one single mention of the divorce initiation rate. Very convenient. From the video, 50% of marriages fail, and they do no justice to specify that it is not a coin flip on who is serving the papers.

If I messed up any of the numbers, I did not intend to... I was making mental notes. However, I believe they are correct.

That should save you about 22 minutes of your life unless you are just bored.

That was a pretty solid breakdown, and I watched the video (and listened to some in the background).

TLDR; don't get married

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-14-2015 07:18 AM)SunW Wrote:  

What's funny is how much money both the man and woman would save if they negotiated on their own; both could come up with more money than getting expensive attorneys involved.

I mostly agree with this, but I think the best way is for the parties to come up with a verbal agreement amongst themselves, then have attorneys reduce it to writing so that the agreement is properly done, it should hold up in court, and one of the parties would be less likely to successfully claim down the road that he or she was bullied into signing the agreement. The worst is when one or both of the parties have negative net worth and they are paying lawyers to continue to litigate out of spite when there is nothing to legitimately fight about. It sounds ridiculous, but it happens all the time. I don't touch those clients. They are the same ones who can and will make an attorney's life a living hell down the road with malpractice lawsuits and bar complaints. I don't even know what a bar complaint or malpractice suit looks like. Actually, I may start representing other lawyers in disciplinary proceedings. I think I can make some serious money doing that.

Take note of his Lamborghini plates : winning

As a lawyer myself, I take my hat off to his superior pillaging skills....

Quote: (06-15-2015 04:33 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

Can attest these actually exist, when I was a kid a friend of my mom's got divorced and threw a party. Wasn't a legit room rental thing though, I think it was just her and a bunch of other harpies stuffing their faces and watching movies.

Quote: (06-16-2015 05:34 PM)Playboy_Extraordinare Wrote:  

His girl won't get another tattoo unless he's a Billionaire? Dude is BETA as fuck and lame! I'd love to have his bankroll though!

Indeed, but they don't seem to have children and she is like a party doll to him. Her looks are almost faded and within 5-7 years that lawyer will be looking for a silicone replacement.

What women don't get is that marriage was among other things a solid contract that shielded them from the harshness of the dating world as they crashed through the wall and the husband was the one who still loved her when she was 55+.

Note how the lawyer spouts the typical feminist nonsense of "haaaapiness", YOLO, abuse, cheating etc.

The reality is that 75% of divorces are initiated by women and likely another 15% more are done by men who cannot take the craziness of a nagging fat bitch. I would estimate that only 5% are divorces done by men who do an upgrade and likely 5% of divorces are actually substantiated because the husband is a real wife-beater or abusive.

Most women will crash and burn in the dating market getting divorced later and later.

The documentary mentioned the word "evolve" as if our species had evolved divorce or not getting married as a better lifestyle. Those broads have no idea what is keeping up civilization. Poly-amory crap and matriarchy is leading straight to this kind of evolution of technology:

[Image: gall_219_img_52.jpg]
You can live all free and evolved in your idiotic poly-culture.

Marriage is good, but there has to be solid framework in society that serves the interests of both women and men or women will end up blowing it all up.