rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe in Dec/Jan

Europe in Dec/Jan

Hey guys

Problem: I have a location independent job BUT my hours condemn me to 9-5ish IN AUSTRALIA

This screws me in Europe as I'd be working 12am-8am or something nasty

HOWEVER I do get most of December and Jan off - is this an absolutely dealbreakingly bad time to shack up in Europe - east or west?

If so I will take my sorry bones to South America or Montreal

Let me know thoughts pls!!

Europe in Dec/Jan

Depends where you go but it can be extreme cold at this time. Mostly in January. Can only speak for Germany, it get dark early 5 pm and you will see nobody really on the streets.

Europe in Dec/Jan

Or you could hit Thailand and the Philipines without being terminally time-boxed!

But is Asian talent is off your "wish list," then you've already got the best plan to pull your adventure/job potential off.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Europe in Dec/Jan

Montreal, you will freeze your balls of mate. Leaving for Australia for Montreal makes no sense.

Dec/Jan is not a good time for Europe, I personally love September.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Europe in Dec/Jan

Quote: (06-12-2015 03:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Montreal, you will freeze your balls of mate. Leaving for Australia for Montreal makes no sense.

Dec/Jan is not a good time for Europe, I personally love September.

^^I second that. Some of my best trips to Europe have been in September.

*The weather's still great.
*Less tourists, less crowds in general.
*Its typically much cheaper than June/July/August.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Europe in Dec/Jan

You should head over to colombia. Great weather and great girls

Europe in Dec/Jan

Unless you are cashed up and want to go skiing or snowboarding. I would highly recommend staying the fuck away from Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Too cold and all the hot girls are inside. Also they are boring places at the best of times, Let alone when everyone is miserable and all recreational activities are off (except for drinking).

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Europe in Dec/Jan

If you don't like the cold weather or skiing, you should not go to Europe in these months.

You have also to consider, that January is probably the worst month of year. It is right after christmas (less nightlife) and it is in most countries the coldest month.

Europe in Dec/Jan

Check out the average temeperatures for southern Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, southern Italy and Spain. If they are warm enough for you, go ahead and have a graet winter time there.

If you are for indoor activities also central Europe is ok. Inside the clubs it s not cold. Meeting girls in shopping centers, on public transport, bars or online. And as it s cold have them come quicker to your apartment.

For Germany I can tell you in the winter months there is enough nightlife in every big city even in January, before Christmas we have all the christmas markets (fairs) in every city, New Year is party time for everyone, and in February the carnival is coming up in Cologne.

Great trip!