rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man receives sex act while blacked out, gets accused of sexual assault

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/man-re...le/2565978

It's not as bad as it's sounds - it's actually much worse

Quote:Quote:

An Amherst College student blacked out, accompanied a fellow student back to her dorm room after drinking in February 2012. While he was blacked out, she performed oral sex on him.

Nearly two years later, she would accuse him of sexual assault. And under Amherst's guilty-until-proven-innocent (and even then, as we'll see, still guilty) hearing standards, the accused student was expelled.

Oh dear.

The accused student — using the pseudonym John Doe — is suing the university for denying him due process. His lawyer had discovered text messages that prove the accused student did not initiate the encounter and in no way sexually assaulted the accuser. Despite this evidence, the university refused to reopen Doe's case.

At least he's fighting back.

K.C. Johnson, co-author of the book about the Duke lacrosse rape hoax, obtained Doe's lawsuit as well as transcripts from the hearing that found him guilty. Johnson first describes Amherst's Kafkaesque sexual assault rules, which stated goal is to "empower victims" during hearings rather than determine the truth.

This makes all to much sense - and it's terrible.

Johnson notes that the school has adopted the "yes means yes" definition of consent — meaning someone has to ask before performing any sexual act on another person and receive an affirmative response. But the standard provides no way for accused students to prove they obtained such consent. (For that matter, given that the sexual act was performed on the accused student, was there any evidence he provided affirmative consent?)

The school also requires drunk students engaging in sexual activity to "be aware of the other person's level of intoxication" and warns students that "an individual may experience a blackout state in which he/she/they appear to be giving consent, but do not actually have conscious awareness or the ability to consent." Johnson asks how an accused student is supposed to have been aware of another's intoxication or known they were in a "black out state," as Amherst doesn't provide an explanation.

The entire adjudication process at Amherst, revised after another student claimed the school mistreated her sexual assault accusation, was designed to find guilt, Johnson wrote. An accused student may hire an attorney, but that attorney cannot say anything during the hearing. An accused student may receive a campus "adviser" who "is not an advocate for the student." Meanwhile, the accuser's adviser is absolutely their advocate.

For Doe, his "adviser" was an administrator who lacked tenure and was trained in "social justice education." Doe was not allowed to directly cross-examine his accuser and could only write down questions for the panel to ask her, leaving no room for follow-ups. The hearing panel, meanwhile, was made up of "student life officials" and another administrators trained in "social justice education" — none of whom had tenure.

The investigator of the sexual assault claim lacked the subpoena power to actually investigate. Had the investigator been able to properly investigate, they would have uncovered the text messages that proved there was no assault.

[Image: facepalm.png]

This is one of the few cases where we have an actually good idea of what happened the night in question. Doe accompanied the accuser (who was Doe's girlfriend's roommate) to her dorm room. The accuser performed oral sex on a blacked out Doe (Johnson notes that even the Amherst hearing found Doe's account of being blacked out "credible"). Doe leaves. The accuser then texted two people: First, a male student she had a crush on — whom she invited over after a heavily flirtatious exchange earlier in the evening. Then, a female friend.

The accuser said during her hearing that she only texted one friend to help her handle the assault as she felt "very alone and confused." But her texts with her female friend give no indication of an assault. Rather, the accuser texted her friend "Ohmygod I jus did something so fuckig stupid" [sic throughout]. She then proceeded to fret that she had done something wrong and her roommate would never talk to her again, because "it's pretty obvi I wasn't an innocent bystander."

She also complained that the other man, who had come over after the alleged assault, had taken until 5 in the morning to finally have sex with her.

The accuser found herself friendless after the encounter, when her roommate discovered what she had done.

[Image: lol.gif]

Between the encounter with Doe and the accusation — nearly two years later — the accuser developed new friends. And as it happens, these new friends were all "victims' advocates."

When Doe discovered the text messages, he presented the findings to Amherst. The school refused to reopen his case. K.C. Johnson sums up the case perfectly:

"Once again: this is a case in which an accuser (to put it charitably) misrepresented written evidence vital to her credibility, and this same material, her words, showed — if anything — that she initiated sexual contact against a student who even Amherst's panel described as 'blacked out.,'" Johnson wrote. "And yet, according to Amherst, [the accuser] is a sexual assault 'survivor.'"

The case also shows how a male student can be accused of sexual assault even if the evidence suggests he might have been the one assaulted.

Is this it? Is there any hope? Are guys in colleges/universities completely fucked? Have we reached peak campus rape yet?

Its not even worth pretending that these campus sexual assault rules are gender neutral. They are anti-male and they will always be anti-male. Not even the feminists believe that men and women are equal.

Quote: (06-11-2015 07:28 AM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Its not even worth pretending that these campus sexual assault rules are gender neutral. They are anti-male and they will always be anti-male. Not even the feminists believe that men and women are equal.

I agree completely. The writing is on the wall in huge fucking letters. Wonder what it must be like to be a young man on a campus that's pulling this type of shit. ANY girl you fucked around with can pull this and your boned, for LIFE.

TEAM VASECTOMY

I think the biggest problem is that psychiatrists are not marketing their services well enough. They should offer a special 30%-off teaser for anyone employed in tertiary education.

Assuming all this data presenting is true; what a fucking perversion of justice. It doesn't get more black and white than that - thats sexual discrimination.

As an aside: This girl is a grade is piece of shit hoe through and through.

This makes me sick.

^Men's needs don't count.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Someone needs to compile and rank universities based on their hostility to justice and the rights of the accused. I'm not talking about a forum thread, but a slick published product, that will garner attention just like established rankings like US News do. Make colleges compete to be the most just. It should be a big respected mainstream publication. The Economist, Princeton Review, The Chronicle, etc.

It could just be a reshuffle of another ranking, eg "The most and least just top colleges, ranked."

Quote: (06-11-2015 08:31 AM)Aphex Wrote:  

I agree completely. The writing is on the wall in huge fucking letters. Wonder what it must be like to be a young man on a campus that's pulling this type of shit. ANY girl you fucked around with can pull this and your boned, for LIFE.

I wonder if we're going to see a surge in the popularity of all male colleges soon. Hampton Sydney may be about to see an improvement in their fortunes.

It's a good "at-your-throat" to the feminists though:

"So, let me get this straight: if a woman has sex when she's drunk, it's rape. But if a man has sex when he's drunk, he consented. You must believe that women aren't responsible enough to get drunk?"

At least he's fighting back.

Agreed, but I would be really impressed if he went to the cops and filed a rape charge in conjunction with suing the school. Hit back hard.

Quote: (06-11-2015 08:49 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Someone needs to compile and rank universities based on their hostility to justice and the rights of the accused. I'm not talking about a forum thread, but a slick published product, that will garner attention just like established rankings like US News do. Make colleges compete to be the most just. It should be a big respected mainstream publication. The Economist, Princeton Review, The Chronicle, etc.

It could just be a reshuffle of another ranking, eg "The most and least just top colleges, ranked."

Agreed.

The only way these universities are going to back down is when they are financially punished for their policies.

Some smart lawyers should initiate a class action against a number of these colleges, and sue their fucking asses off for denial of due process.

Fighting back is the only way. Sooner or later, someone or some people are going to litigate this issue.

Quote: (06-11-2015 09:17 AM)SunW Wrote:  

"So, let me get this straight: if a woman has sex when she's drunk, it's rape. But if a man has sex when he's drunk, he consented. You must believe that women aren't responsible enough to get drunk?"

No, its worse than that. If a woman has sex when she's drunk, the man raped her. If a woman has sex with a drunk man who is passed out, the man still raped her.

Basically, if a woman has sex with a man under any circumstances whatsoever, and then decides at any point during the rest of her entire lifetime that she regrets it, it's rape.

It's a female's prerogative to retroactively withdraw consent. Men can't be raped by women, because all men are dogs and they always consent to any kind of sex act, anytime, anywhere, no matter what.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:29 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2015 09:17 AM)SunW Wrote:  

No, its worse than that. If a woman has sex when she's drunk, the man raped her. If a woman has sex with a drunk man who is passed out, the man still raped her.

Basically, if a woman has sex with a man under any circumstances whatsoever, and then decides at any point during the rest of her entire lifetime that she regrets it, it's rape.

It's a female's prerogative to retroactively withdraw consent. Men can't be raped by women, because all men are dogs and they always consent to any kind of sex act, anytime, anywhere, no matter what.

I think at this point we can safely assume anytime a woman has a sexual experience with a man then she was raped. The ones who don't ever bring it up or regret it later on are just "unreported rapes" or they were raped but don't know it.

Rape rape rape.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:29 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

And you know how we got to this point ?

By the constant withdrawal of men, men avoiding such subjects
and the silence that a majority of men respond with
when such subject occur.

Because if we men we fight back and make our voices heard,
these constant discriminations against men
will not be possible anymore

Quote: (06-11-2015 09:04 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2015 08:31 AM)Aphex Wrote:  

I wonder if we're going to see a surge in the popularity of all male colleges soon. Hampton Sydney may be about to see an improvement in their fortunes.

I could see that feasibly happening. Its not like sluts are not going to slut. If men are essentially run off campus they will set up shop elsewhere and only bang girls off campus/on their own turf.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Writing for the Washington City paper, feminist Amanda Hess explained that a woman who has consensual sex, once it becomes public
“must defend her femininity by saying that she had been raped”

Exactly what I've been saying:

Quote: (06-11-2015 11:25 AM)germany Wrote:  

Writing for the Washington City paper, feminist Amanda Hess explained that a woman who has consensual sex, once it becomes public

"Girls are judged for having sex."

"Girls have no reason to lie about being raped."

Combine these two. You can't. And barely anyone questions these two contradictory laws of feminism.

Women have no reason to falsely accuse men of rape?

Woman Charged With False Rape Claim Over Bad Sex
Woman Files False Rape Claim Because Man Let Her Wait 45 Minutes for a Ride.

All of this stuff is happening because the Office for Civil Rights, in a perverse enforcement of Title IX of the US Code, sent the colleges a letter saying that you better lower the bar to proving guilt to sexual assault and put in some policies and "coordinators" or we will take away your money. It is effectively political extortion. It can be ended just as swiftly as it began, but not under this administration.

So in some respects, this is not a trend per se, but a wholly political decision.

Either women put a rape charge against you or the police beats you up. Lucky me - don't live in the USA [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2015 12:56 PM)Menace Wrote:  

All of this stuff is happening because the Office for Civil Rights, in a perverse enforcement of Title IX of the US Code, sent the colleges a letter saying that you better lower the bar to proving guilt to sexual assault and put in some policies and "coordinators" or we will take away your money. It is effectively political extortion. It can be ended just as swiftly as it began, but not under this administration.

So in some respects, this is not a trend per se, but a wholly political decision.

It is a wholly political decision, and a trend.

Do you think a future Republican President or congress will reverse this decision?

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:06 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Do you think a future Republican President or congress will reverse this decision?

Yeah, sadly I think you're right. It would be "hating" women.

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:23 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:06 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Yeah, sadly I think you're right. It would be "hating" women.

How could a democratic politician ever do something that all the schools and media would blast him for doing? Practically impossible.

Quote: (06-11-2015 12:38 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

Exactly what I've been saying:

Quote: (06-11-2015 11:25 AM)germany Wrote:  

"Girls are judged for having sex."

"Girls have no reason to lie about being raped."

Combine these two. You can't. And barely anyone questions these two contradictory laws of feminism.

Women have no reason to falsely accuse men of rape?

Woman Charged With False Rape Claim Over Bad Sex
Woman Files False Rape Claim Because Man Let Her Wait 45 Minutes for a Ride.

So if slut-shaming went away, there would be no false rape accusations?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

What is amazing is how everything about due process in the Constitution is ignored in these cases. I hope this guy sues the shit out of the school and millions upon millions for future damages of not having a college education in addition to people probably beimg able to Google his name as a accused sexual assault perpetrator.

These rape and sexual assault cases are very false too. My friend works for a police department and he stated he gets calls about this all the time. When they go interview the people, they find out it wasn't rape.

"I didn't want to tell my parents I had sex with him by choice."

Or

"I cheated on spouse, boyfriend, etc. And said it was rape so they wouldn't dump me."

Or

It would be straight complete bull shit.

He said in 3 years after hundreds of calls he has had 2 rapes be legitimate.

In one a guy tied a girl up and gave her a sedative to make to weaker.

In the other he stated a guy actually did use pills to make the girl pass out and he raped her after she passed out. The lab of the blood proved she was given something.

Now those are rare and like I said he has had hundreds of these calls and two were legitimate.

Quote: (06-12-2015 05:28 AM)realologist Wrote:  

These rape and sexual assault cases are very false too. My friend works for a police department and he stated he gets calls about this all the time. When they go interview the people, they find out it wasn't rape.

"I didn't want to tell my parents I had sex with him by choice."

Or

"I cheated on spouse, boyfriend, etc. And said it was rape so they wouldn't dump me."

Or

It would be straight complete bull shit.

He said in 3 years after hundreds of calls he has had 2 rapes be legitimate.

Now those are rare and like I said he has had hundreds of these calls and two were legitimate.

This huge waste of state resources and huge waste of time
can be stopped if all false rape accusers will be sentenced
for false accusing