rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX's Manifesto on Nightgame -- Screening, Numbers, Sex, & Rape

Welcome to the game gentleman. The game is chess and both sides are playing. Many guys in their late 20’s have long given up on night-game but a few of us are in our 30’s and 40’s are still going strong. Why? Because we understand it's all a game and we know how to play.

It took me more than 10 years of going out three times a week to truly master night-game to the point where I actually enjoy going out. Over the past ten years the amount of women I have pulled from a night-life setting is well into the hundreds. Thursday to Saturday night is mental stimulation for me. When you go out to get laid and try to not understand the game, the game will absolutely destroy you, you’ll get depressed, get angry, get drunk, start a fight, complain, and promise to never go out again and say you're switching to daygame. You’ve been defeated and you’ve lost the game. Night-game is only for the rock solid. Remember, No man should be a slave to his own emotions.

This is going to be separated into two parts based on two different methods of doing night-game. Method one will discuss screening for one night stands and method two will involve getting numbers in preparation for dates on Sunday - Wednesdays.

Screening:

The purpose of screening is for you figure out which girls are out for one night stands. This is all that you are concerned with. This is the most fulfilling method and the method which I run in my own night-game in the states. Saying that, it’s very dangerous and you need to be able to read a situation properly and apply logic to it before you end up in prison. Soon, I’ll explain this.

Screening is not for everyone; it’s for guys who have a direct-approach style. They are bulletproof and have complete understanding of time-management and logistics. The drunk guy in the club only knows the size of the tits of the girl in front of him dancing. That’s as far as his knowledge will ever take him. The screener knows where every girl is, if she is alone or with friends, who she is talking to, who she is looking at, who she has shot down. He reads her lips when she speaks. He will look for creases in her dress, blouse, or the top of her pants; he will use those creases to make mental notes on if she is wearing a thong or panties and gage that on the probability of her menstruating and the odds of a successful one-night stand. He will look for keys in her pocket to see if she took a cab or if she drove. He looks for running mascara to see if she has been crying (sadness, break-up) , he knows if she went home to get ready for the club or if she came from work. In the chess game, he is the grandmaster and he cannot be stopped.

Once the screener has gathered all of the logistics, he is ready to begin the game. But first he must understand the three types of games that women may play with him. These games are not created by me, they were written by a renowned psychologist Eric Berne, MD in the 1960’s in a book the shocked the world called, “The Games That People Play.”

I will touch only on Chapter 9 “Sexual Games.”

The three types of games in a nightlife setting:

1. First-Degree "Kiss Off," consists essentially of mild flirtation. The woman signals that she is available and gets her pleasure from the man's pursuit. As soon as he has committed himself, the game is over. If she is polite, she may say "I appreciate your compliments and thank you very much," and move on to the next conquest. If she is less generous, she may simply leave him.

2.Second-Degree "Indignation," The girl gets only secondary satisfaction from the man’s advances. Her primary gratification does not come from the compliments but rather from rejecting him. She leads the man into a much more serious commitment than the mild flirtation of First-Degree " and enjoys watching his attitude when she repulses him.

3. Third-Degree "Rapo" is a vicious game which ends in the courtroom. Here the man leads the woman into compromising physical contact and then claims that he has made a criminal assault on her. In its most cynical form, the woman may actually allow him to complete the sexual act so that she gets that enjoyment before confronting him. The confrontation may be immediate, as in the illegitimate cry of rape, or it may be long delayed. If she chooses to play it as a criminal assault, she may have no difficulty in finding mercenary or morbidly interested allies, such as the press, the police, counselors and relatives. In some cases outsiders perform a different function. They force the game on an unwilling woman because they want to play "Let's You and Him Fight." They put her in such a position that in order to save her face or her reputation she has to cry rape.

Let’s talk a little more about girl three who cries rape. This happens a lot gentleman, it has never happened to me, but it has happened to many friends of mine. So here is my advice to you and I hope you listen. Never take a girl home from the club who is drunk. Don’t do it! If she is stumbling around and reaches out for you to be her prince charming and save her, let her drunk-ass fall down on the ground. If you’re walking to the parking garage to get in your car and you see a drunk girl sitting on the ground looking for her shoe, do not offer to take her home. Help her find her shoe and put her ass in a taxi.

Also be aware of what Berne said regarding a woman not wanting to cry rape but her friends influence her to because they want to play a game on her. If you’re approaching a group of 5 women and one of them is a little buzzed, you pull her away from the group, and take her home. The probability of her friends urging her to cry rape has just increased dramatically.

Now that you’ve understood the three types of games that women can play, you’re wondering which women play them. Most games are played most intensely by disturbed people; generally speaking, the more disturbed they are, the harder they play. And according to Berne in chapter 14 “The Players”, women who play the rape game usually have anger or resentment toward their father. You will see these different type of women in the club every night and it’s up to you leave them and go to the women who are there for sex or who are there to have fun but are open to having a one-night sexual encounter.

Finding the women:

In Denver, I have three crucial hours to find a woman with the screening method, 11:00pm - 2:00am. I pick a street that has the most clubs and I go from club to club looking for these women. I never spend more than 15 minutes with a woman before I find out her intention or ask her to leave the club with me.

Always aim for places that allow you to communicate. I find the ideal location either the area outside for smoking, beside the bathroom, or at the bar. Do not get caught up on the dance floor, you'll waste too much time.

If you are wondering what to say, don’t. It doesn’t really matter to be honest. Just make sure she knows your intention, be aggressive with her, and say "let's get out of here." An expert screener does not waste time with a girl that he knows is a dead end. You're not there to ask about her family quarrels, her boss, and what she thinks about the president. In screening, a woman is not your enemy, time is your enemy. She has already decided if she wanted a one night stand with you when you said "hello," the only reason you are still talking to her is to convince her that you are not a murderer. So it's up to you to quickly establish rapport and get her to either your apartment, hers, the car, or beside in the ally beside the club.

The Number game:

The number game is the ideal way if you do not have the direct–style approach. It is safer than the screening method and allows for more volume. It’s not uncommon to get 5 to 10 numbers a night. Because you’re doing the numbers game, you don’t have to worry so much about the games that women are playing. It is instead beneficial for you to look at the game in a different way.

In 1956, a book was published called “The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life.” by Erving Goffman. The premise behind this book is that life is one giant movie and everyone is actors or acresses and where you are is the setting and what you choose to say is the script. In other words, the nightlife setting is all bullshit, so realize this and you will be much more sucessful.

When an individual comes in contact with other people, that individual will attempt to control or guide the impression that others might make of him by changing or fixing his or her setting, appearance, and manner. In social interaction, like a nightclub, there is a front region where the “actors” (individuals) are on stage in front of the audiences (dance floor, at a table with friends). This is where the positive aspect of the idea of self and desired impressions are highlighted. There is also a back region or stage that can also be considered as a hidden or private place where individuals can be themselves and set aside their role or identity in society. You’re goal is to aim to get her to the private place where she can be herself.

When she is around her friends, she will be playing a role. She is aware that her friends, as well as the men around her are judging her. Because this script is already pre-imagined in her head, you are the outsider trying to re-write the script. It’s up to you to either find a subtle way to

1.Slip her your number on a piece of paper without anyone seeing it (do this when you believe she has a boyfriend and she is around her friends who will gossip)

2.Pull her aside away from the center of attention to the bathroom, bar, or the smoking area (do this when you think she is worried that she will come across as easy to her friends)

3.Make her feel comfortable enough to give it to you while she is standing with her friends. (She considers you attractive and she wants them to be jealous.)

The first two steps are crucial to guys who are not considered great looking. The more attractive you are, the more you can skip over these steps.

Remember, you goal is to collect numbers, so meet her, establish rapport, get the number, and split to a new club or different floor to run the same game. Do not follow her around all night like a dog. Be a man and remember your mission. Thursday thru Saturday are for numbers and Sunday thru Wednesday are for dates. Once you have a fuck list the size of a Rolodex, you can run night-game until 2am and then send out the text and find out which repeats are down to fuck. In the end, you've gotten five numbers and you still got a lay. You're better off than 95% of the people at the club.

Lots of good information here. So there is a very detailed method behind what everyone thought was brute force. That first paragraph on screening is gold.

Some interesting points inside, this is why I love this forum. It exposes new information and ideas I wouldn't normally come up with myself.

Don't go after drunk girls. I don't even come close to volume of anyone on this forum so I can't speak specifically about this and I've never been on the situation. I can see this being good info for the future me.
I've also found my "totally drunk" self not all that great at sex. I've stopped getting so hammered myself when going out.

15 min max per investment, and no dancing. This is straight kill mode shit. I've recently been getting better at dancing, and wouldn't mind going out more to dance, but this approach is definitely a no BS go get tiger approach.

I would also assume you're going out solo most the time as well.

Once you screened and approached a chick, What are some of the techniques used to non verbally or verbally "make your intentions known" as you said. Heavy touching, sexualizing conversation, do you just straight up make out ASAP?

Will re-read again later. Great post.

Great sheet Linux. I have one question that I know you answered briefly already but it would be great if you could go into a bit of detail:
How would you approach game(night/day/date) without having your own place or a car?

+1 from me for all your excellent contributions in recent months.

Quote: (06-11-2015 04:37 AM)Don Wrote:  

Great sheet Linux. I have one question that I know you answered briefly already but it would be great if you could go into a bit of detail:
How would you approach game(night/day/date) without having your own place or a car?

That's a tough one bro. You're gonna have to start screening for women who live alone or with roommates, and invite yourself over to her house. It's very doable.

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:59 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

Lots of good information here. So there is a very detailed method behind what everyone thought was brute force. That first paragraph on screening is gold.

Some interesting points inside, this is why I love this forum. It exposes new information and ideas I wouldn't normally come up with myself.

Don't go after drunk girls. I don't even come close to volume of anyone on this forum so I can't speak specifically about this and I've never been on the situation. I can see this being good info for the future me.
I've also found my "totally drunk" self not all that great at sex. I've stopped getting so hammered myself when going out.

15 min max per investment, and no dancing. This is straight kill mode shit. I've recently been getting better at dancing, and wouldn't mind going out more to dance, but this approach is definitely a no BS go get tiger approach.

Once you screened and approached a chick, What are some of the techniques used to non verbally or verbally "make your intentions known" as you said. Heavy touching, sexualizing conversation, do you just straight up make out ASAP?

I go for the make-out within 15 minutes. I don't waste anytime chatting.

Having a wingman with a cell phone can help you escalate faster. He holds up the phone, "Let me get a pic of you two." ok nice, "Let me get anther one, quick kiss." After the first kiss, the intention is there and walls are down so escalating goes much faster. That's just one method, there are many methods.

As far as rolling solo, I usually prefer rolling with one other person. Three is a crowd. I also know a lot of people at the clubs because I am there every weekend so I can always talk to them when I need a break.

Have you ever fucked any of the chicks in the club or outside the club in an alley or your car? I know a few guys who have and I'd be curious to hear your thoughts in screening for who's down for that vs ones who are more conservative although still horny. Also while there are no hard and fast rules, I've heard from a few guys that making out in the club can fuck you up later if it was too heavy since the girl might later feel pressure to have sex as opposed to it "just happening"

Lastly, I'd be curious to hear more of your thoughts on those small visual clues such as g string/menstruation / body language / etc.

Overall +1 from me as well bro. Thanks

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:00 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Lastly, I'd be curious to hear more of your thoughts on those small visual clues such as g string/menstruation / body language / etc.

Same here. In a night club, its dark, flashy, and disco lights are swirling. Crowded, too. I find it very distracting. What is the best way to pick up these visual clues in such environments, short of having x-ray vision?

Body language I can pick up, but g strings, keys in pocket, menstruation, etc... ?

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:00 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Have you ever fucked any of the chicks in the club or outside the club in an alley or your car? I know a few guys who have and I'd be curious to hear your thoughts in screening for who's down for that vs ones who are more conservative although still horny. Also while there are no hard and fast rules, I've heard from a few guys that making out in the club can fuck you up later if it was too heavy since the girl might later feel pressure to have sex as opposed to it "just happening"

Overall +1 from me as well bro. Thanks

Making out in a nightclub or on a first time date has never once fucked me up. The less games you play, the more success you will have. Make your intentions known. The honest truth is that if you play the cool , nice guy , no escalation, wait till later routine , someone like me will come up and steal your girl from you.

As far as pulling in an alley or car. This has happened several times. I use to travel to this country bar that was an hour and a half away at Colorado state university. Taking her back to my apartments wasn't an option. I would always pull the same routine. I need to go outside and get some gum or plug my phone in my car. Come with me. This always led to blowjobs or bending her over beside the car. The women absolutely loved it. I was at the top of my game at this time because of my age and the ability to blend in at night clubs. I was about 26 at the time so pulling 18 year olds were very easy. I had two cell phones, one for work and one for women. My friends use to give me shit, they called it the pimp phone.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:28 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:59 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

I go for the make-out within 15 minutes. I don't waste anytime chatting.

Having a wingman with a cell phone can help you escalate faster. He holds up the phone, "Let me get a pic of you two." ok nice, "Let me get anther one, quick kiss." After the first kiss, the intention is there and walls are down so escalating goes much faster. That's just one method, there are many methods.

As far as rolling solo, I usually prefer rolling with one other person. Three is a crowd. I also know a lot of people at the clubs because I am there every weekend so I can always talk to them when I need a break.

This. So much this. My very limited understanding of nightgame has thus far shown that having just ONE OTHER PERSON will make a huge difference.

Rest of this is gold, especially the 15 minutes thing. Staying tuned.

This is truly gold, Linux we can't thank you enough for that.
I have to stress the "never take a girl home who is drunk" point.

One evening after work drinks I came across 2 girls in the city centre, one was very drunk and wilding in the middle of the road so I pulled her over to the pavement as drivers were getting angry.

She started hugging me so I kissed her and I didn't encounter resistance or objections (however her friend was like 'what are you doing you don't know him').
After that she told me to get in a taxi with her because she wanted to fuck me tonight.
Even though she was only a 5-6, I was a bit tipsy myself so thought that it would be a good opportunity to get my dick wet.

After multiple attempt from her friend to dissuade her, me and the drunk girl jumped in the metro but she started to talk nonsense, and she got sick so at that point I decided to get out of the train.

Moral of the story:
If you didn't work (hard) for the punany it's probably a scam. She wasted my time and i'm sure the if she got home with me she would not have remembered anything the next day and probably would have said that she did not consent, plus with her friend could (would!) have backed her.

Since I dodged that bullet now my rule is no drunk girls.

Where is the "third wheel" and "lost puppy"? I thought we were talking next level shit.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Thank you for dropping this. 4500 hours of experience condensed in actionable directions.

LINUX
- on average, how many girls did you have to open before you got the one that hooked?
- Did you see trends emerge?
- Did you find yourself seeing patterns that made you screen better?
- Did you find certain types of girls that you knew were slam dunks?
- Say you found yourself digging a particular girl who opened but wasn't hooking in the time frame…did you cut bait?

Killer instinct is such an important part of game newbie/intermediate players do not work on. GLL had a decent post regarding this but you write up is much better

Already repped

The "Screening" and "Finding Women" sections are very accurate to obtain efficiency from my experience. Linux knows how to read a room quick and capitalize optimally. The rest after that point is up to you being aggressive and fuck-up-avoidance.

I'll be trying his same night lay, and #'s game this summer based on this method. I think the best way to learn this would try one or the other at first to get the system down. Falling into #'s game would throw off my SNL method and probably result in goose eggs. After getting both methods down tight separately, a combination of the 2 seems a path to ultimate ROI.

Quote: (06-11-2015 05:29 PM)void Wrote:  

Where is the "third wheel" and "lost puppy"? I thought we were talking next level shit.

Third wheel
A girl who is with her female friend, but the friend is with her boyfriend. DTF more often then not.
You don't need a wingman, the female friend and boyfriend can take care of themselves. She feels alone because her female friend has the boyfriend with her. Approach the couple first, get their approval/good will then seduce the girl.

Lost puppy
A girl "looking" for her group. There is a difference between really looking or wandering around being open for an approach. If she walks slow and looks around she is open to an approach. Isolation is already done. Go direct. Happens in big venues with bad possibilities to overview the location.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Good thread. I have been slowly feeling like night game may be the way to go where I am. The online game is just such a hassle here.

I may have to tailor some of the advice a bit, but I think the core of what linux wrote here is a great primer.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Great post. After ten minutes I put girls into one of three categories:

1. Hot - makeout is eminent, chances of sex high, things are going 300%. Stick around and escalate.

2. Warm - she's interested, but is more reserved, talking to her friends, or focused on having a girls night. There are signals that she isn't open to sex. Get the number and hit her up later.

3. Cold - after 10 minutes, it's either on or it's not. Eject and keep it moving.

One of the cardinal sins newbies fall into is playing "convince her to like me" game.

Badass post Linux, not sure how I never saw it until it was resurrected just now. I love that the US is such a good country for night game screening, but the dunk girl scenario that you describe as type #3 almost turns me off from night game in the states completely. I know that might sound a little bit too cautious, but I just get a "safe" vibe in the third world since you don't have to even worry about angry/unstable girls leveraging any kinda court system there.

Are u just able to roll with the risks here? It sounds like you manage it all to a tee which is great

I mostly only run night game to keep in practice these days, in anticipation of when I get better logistics or leave this area.

In a liberal Northeastern city taking numbers are almost as good as worthless now thanks to social meda. I've taken dozens over the past several months at night and none of them went anywhere - she either ghosted, flaked on the date, did some variation on the "but didn't I tell you I had a boyfriend?" thing. I miss the old days circa 2000, man it was glorious then.

And taking even a single number up here takes an enormous amount of effort. Finding just one approachable girl in a Boston nightlife area who is receptive and I could isolate and close on a number with sometimes took me an entire Friday evening.

But now I think if one doesn't have the logistics for the SNL on lock, the chances of anything happening are remote. With the amount of access women have to new dick these days, almost no rando they chat with for ten minutes in a bar is going to be impressive enough for them to feel it's worth the time in the cold light of day, not even 32 year old fatties.

There were definitely a couple I could have banged if I'd had logistics on lock, which feels bad. If I intend to continue to punish myself in this fashion I think I'm going to at least try to grab a private AirBNB rental on nights that seem hot and say I'm travelling.

+1 Good work buddy.
[Image: attachment.jpg31724]   

I assume with a number using this method I would be direct. What types of texts have you all had the most success with?

Growth Over Everything Else.

Good stuff, glad it was bumped up. Thanks +1

Quote: (06-10-2015 10:16 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

The three types of games in a nightlife setting:

3. Third-Degree "Rapo" is a vicious game which ends in the courtroom. Here the man leads the woman into compromising physical contact and then claims that he has made a criminal assault on her. In its most cynical form, the woman may actually allow him to complete the sexual act so that she gets that enjoyment before confronting him. The confrontation may be immediate, as in the illegitimate cry of rape, or it may be long delayed. If she chooses to play it as a criminal assault, she may have no difficulty in finding mercenary or morbidly interested allies, such as the press, the police, counselors and relatives. In some cases outsiders perform a different function. They force the game on an unwilling woman because they want to play "Let's You and Him Fight." They put her in such a position that in order to save her face or her reputation she has to cry rape.

Let’s talk a little more about girl three who cries rape. This happens a lot gentleman, it has never happened to me, but it has happened to many friends of mine. So here is my advice to you and I hope you listen. Never take a girl home from the club who is drunk. Don’t do it! If she is stumbling around and reaches out for you to be her prince charming and save her, let her drunk-ass fall down on the ground. If you’re walking to the parking garage to get in your car and you see a drunk girl sitting on the ground looking for her shoe, do not offer to take her home. Help her find her shoe and put her ass in a taxi.

Also be aware of what Berne said regarding a woman not wanting to cry rape but her friends influence her to because they want to play a game on her. If you’re approaching a group of 5 women and one of them is a little buzzed, you pull her away from the group, and take her home. The probability of her friends urging her to cry rape has just increased dramatically.

Now that you’ve understood the three types of games that women can play, you’re wondering which women play them. Most games are played most intensely by disturbed people; generally speaking, the more disturbed they are, the harder they play. And according to Berne in chapter 14 “The Players”, women who play the rape game usually have anger or resentment toward their father. You will see these different type of women in the club every night and it’s up to you leave them and go to the women who are there for sex or who are there to have fun but are open to having a one-night sexual encounter.

Important point. How drunk is drunk? The guy and the girl are bound to drink something and get a little tipsy but still capable of walking in a straight line. In this case you bring her home and the next day she cries rape. How do you defend it without resorting to voice recording and other stuff. Does this happen?

Bumping this legendary thread

I’ve found myself referencing this for years now. Always reminds me what’s important.

Linux dropped great life nuggets that must be understood to not be a babysitter and time waster. 15min is a good time frame that want allow neediness and leave women wanting more. Linux .... True player post