rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you consider an average 7?

Evening guys,

First post here and I'll open with something that I've always wondered when browsing through this forum: what do you lads consider to be a 7/10?

In my opinion it's a more interesting question than the "10"-question, because a fucking hot chick is fucking hot, and she'll score 9 or higher. However, a lot of times we deal with 'mere' 6's and 7's, so I wonder what kinda of women qualify for that number in your opinion.

Just a topic to put things in another view.

Quote: (06-09-2015 03:12 PM)Spiritus Wrote:  

Evening guys,

First post here and I'll open with something that I've always wondered when browsing through this forum: what do you lads consider to be a 7/10?

In my opinion it's a more interesting question than the "10"-question, because a fucking hot chick is fucking hot, and she'll score 9 or higher. However, a lot of times we deal with 'mere' 6's and 7's, so I wonder what kinda of women qualify for that number in your opinion.

Just a topic to put things in another view.

7 is a normal attractive chick

If you work on a scale of 10 then 5 is your average, bangable plain Jane nothing to write home about.

6. A little above average.

7 is hot.

8 is really hot.

9 is smoking hot.

10 doesn't exist.

I'll bang anything in the 4-9 range depending on mood.

http://www.returnofkings.com/16258/debat...o-10-scale

5 is your base line. A girl you would fuck if desperate and/or drunk but would not brag about or want to be seen in public with. 6 is a regular female with a couple mild flaws. Maybe a little thick etc. 7 is the quintessential "cute chick." Total girlfriend zone as far as looks are concerned. Not the "best" example but it will do (some of the 6's are 7's and some of the 7's are 6's in this graphic):

[Image: pictorialscale.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

5 is your base line. A girl you would fuck if desperate and/or drunk but would not brag about or want to be seen in public with. 6 is a regular female with a couple mild flaws. Maybe a little thick etc. 7 is the quintessential "cute chick." Total girlfriend zone as far as looks are concerned. Not the "best" example but it will do (some of the 6's are 7's and some of the 7's are 6's in this graphic)

I'm down with your general assessment there General and I love the idea of that graphic.

But whoever the dude is that created it has awful taste/judgement.

A couple of those 8s are 5s. Most of the 6 and 7s are fucking busted.

I wouldn't bang a single one in the 5 bracket if you paid me.

4 and below doesn't bear thinking about.

Maybe the guy didn't intend for it to be accurate, perhaps it was meant to have that joke aspect cause if not then it's just a mess.

Great graphic, spot-on IMHO

Quote: (06-09-2015 04:06 PM)Blackwell Wrote:  

A couple of those 8s are 5s.

Which two?

Quote: (06-09-2015 04:09 PM)CaracaoSteel Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2015 04:06 PM)Blackwell Wrote:  

A couple of those 8s are 5s.

Which two?

I would say that the third and fourth from the left arent 8's. Perhaps not 5's, but definately not 8's.

2nd and 4th in are 5s in my book. Maybe 3rd as well. I think maybe only 1 or 2 of them are actually 8s.

6s at best man come on.

I see the 5 as the average. You gotta actually be good looking to move the needle to a 6.

I mean these are fuzzy face shots at the end of the day so you know.

Well I don't agree with high end of the chart. Would Heidi Klum in her prime be lumped in with the girl in the glasses or hell even most of them? I think super model type genetics with girls who basically don't have a bad angle in photographs might need to be bumped up but thats a different story.

Quote:Quote:

Seriously? The one with glasses in the 6 category?

Maybe I am a little harsh but I think that's a 3/4. The graphic is far from spot on.

A "7" is generally the hottest girl during the daytime, in a midwest town or most clubs.

Here we go again.

Quote: (06-09-2015 03:12 PM)Spiritus Wrote:  

However, a lot of times we deal with 'mere' 6's and 7's, so I wonder what kinda of women qualify for that number in your opinion.

To me the majority of women have the genetic potential to get into this range if they do a combination of keeping their body lean, dressing well with the right hair style.

I think the 6/7 is the classic example of the girl who dresses well and is lean but doesn't have the genetics to get into the legit hot level of 8+

Seriously, does noone use google to search nowadays ?

[Image: sp-dead-horse.gif]

No no, I'm sure we're going to get it all sorted out this time. Everyone will agree on what's a 6, 7 and 8. I guarantee it!

[Image: agree.gif]

Well if we're going to take into consideration the MILF category, watch Fox News + Fox Business. About 75% of female hosts and journalists are 8+ for 40 year olds.

Dupe:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28512.html

If only you knew how bad things really are.