rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Ex-Adriana Lima) Marko Jaric's new squeeze

A 23-year-old nobody from Serbia.

Consolidation prize, or an upgrade? You be the judge.

[Image: Adriana-Lima-Marko-Jaric-1.jpg]

[Image: 61614489.jpg?a740]

[Image: Adriana-Lima-Marko-Jaric-2.jpg]

[Image: tard.gif]

Upgrade. Would fuck the shit out of repeatedly.

Depends. Saying your with a VS model does give you bragging rights and access to a world some of us can only imagine

[Image: Victorias-Secret-Angels-at-the-2014-Vict...n-Show.jpg]

This fuckin guy must have a lot of game. It's not like he's a well known athlete at all.

She's 10 years younger than Lima and hot as fuck. UPGRADE.

Quote: (06-08-2015 05:21 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

This fuckin guy must have a lot of game. It's not like he's a well known athlete at all.

He is a Superstar in Serbia and Croatia and could date the top of the top on Fame alone, but he may have some sufficient Frame, because his ex had other options at her disposition, but chose him.

I think he chose of similar quality just 10 years younger.

He didn't give a shit about Adriana Lima's greater fame and most pics of them together point to more Alpha-ish behavior and her living in his world and not vice versa:

[Image: adriana-lima-baby-girl.jpg]

[Image: Adriana+Lima+Husband+Marko+Jaric+2012_3.jpg]

Whether he has an 8 or 9 is actually irrelevant:

[Image: marko-jaric-052615-4.jpg]

Upgrade, definitely. Adriana is approaching the wall, this chick is not yet.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

This guy is a pure playboy. Dumped his Victoria Secret model wife after taking her virginity and leaving a kid in her. Moves on to another stunning hot 23 year old who will probably suffer the same fate. The cycle will repeat itself over and over again.

Cheers to Marko Jaric.

Upgrade. Pretty clear-cut.

Upgrade. Adranna lima had a mannish voice.

Just when I think I'm getting some good pussy, a celebrity comes along with a certified dime that reminds me just how bush league my "harem" really is.

Quote: (06-08-2015 05:45 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

This guy is a pure playboy. Dumped his Victoria Secret model wife after taking her virginity and leaving a kid in her. Moves on to another stunning hot 23 year old who will probably suffer the same fate. The cycle will repeat itself over and over again.

Cheers to Marko Jaric.

Took her virginity? Not sure if I believe that.

Agree with basically everyone here, definite upgrade. Remember, a women's value is her youth and beauty, which this chick has in spades. Who cares that she is a "nobody"? Men are valued by their position and status. Women are youth and beauty. 'Nuff said . . . or do I mean "Muff" said. . . . [Image: banana.gif]

Knows the game well. One fine girl in her prime to the next one. Anyone have an over/under on how many years until he finds a new prime piece?

Quote: (06-08-2015 05:45 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Cheers to Marko Jaric.

5 minutes (or in Adriana's case, 10 years) of Alpha fux is worth more than a lifetime with beta bucks.

Quote: (06-08-2015 06:30 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Just when I think I'm getting some good pussy, a celebrity comes along with a certified dime that reminds me just how bush league my "harem" really is.

Someone somewhere out there thinks the same about you.

G

Actually, I'd go as far as to say she would be an upgrade over Adriana Lima in her prime. Just a little more curvaceous while still being svelte, bigger boobs, comparably pretty face.

the guy know how to play the game. wealthy, fame, height, and definitely game. He probably has unlimited options

I read that Adriana and Marko were living in Miami when they got divorced. Probably never should have lived there because caliber of women there is off the chart

Upgrade, big time! Besides, Lima has begun ruinning her body with tattoes!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (06-08-2015 05:12 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Depends. Saying your with a VS model does give you bragging rights and access to a world some of us can only imagine

http://www.jetss.com/wp-content/uploads/...n-Show.jpg
The so-called nobody gets my dick every time.

Sure, VS models are very hot, but come with many flaws and negative points. They probably need constant validation and attention, some will be cocaine addicts or have other drug problem. Women like that are a hassle and a headache all round. There are plenty of women who are just as hot that aren't tainted by temporary celebrity status.

Also a redhead. I like redheads and blondes. Lighter hair color is definitely better in my opinion.

Upgrade.

[Image: marko-jaric-052615-4.jpg]

So under all those layers of fur coats and leggings are these?

[Image: IUHIOjT.gif]

Upgrade. Adrianna Lima is hot but she is getting old. Also this new girl is more curvaceous while still slim.

Quote: (06-08-2015 11:23 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2015 06:30 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Someone somewhere out there thinks the same about you.

G

Damn bro, thanks for that dose of positivity